Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Inn of Peace (and other rp)

Back to Guilds

A role playing guild from non to fully literate role plays. 

Tags: Role play, literate 

Reply Graveyard
OOC - Realm Wars (CLOSED) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 7:03 pm
Best of friends!  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 7:25 pm
cutullus
Ok, thanks. I had been thinking about exploring around town for a while and then bumping into the rest of the folks either at the speech or in the resulting mayhem (which I see Zulma and ultima are busy starting). Should I speed things up or does that timeframe work?

Lol, doesn't matter. Feel free to do as much as you want. I'll progress the story in the morning. The girlfriend is currently requiring my attention.  

Tonash Drahow

Omnipresent Phantom

Zulma san
Captain

Generous Knight

9,000 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Battle: KO 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 8:09 pm
So how do you like a pink drake, Tonas? You, who did not want an albino one... xp

EDIT: good night people! biggrin  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 7:39 am
Zulma san
So how do you like a pink drake, Tonas? You, who did not want an albino one... xp

I gave up on caring about the cosmetic details yesterday. It seems any time I think of some rule to avoid conflict somebody imagines some other insane idea that completely is off in left field and I just don't have the patience to regulate it.

EDIT: Please forgive me, I will be only able to progress the story periodically over the next week or so. I'm going first back home to visit with my family there, then get everyone together there and go to South Carolina to visit my mother's family. It won't be until after Christmas Day that things will actually be a *break* for me =.=  

Tonash Drahow

Omnipresent Phantom

Zulma san
Captain

Generous Knight

9,000 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Battle: KO 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 8:37 am
Aah sorry about our silly ideas, we will probably get more serious as the story goes by. smile

I am sure that a lot of people are going to be soon swamped into family gathering and such for Christmas so...  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 11:03 am
Which will end up leaving me on the rps alone *sigh*. sad  

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 11:12 am
not really, i only got one present for christmas, i'll likey mull around with it and be back online in an instant. christmas at my house costed 5000$ and my present didn't even cost that much. (I've got three siblings)  
Graveyard

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff