Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TaInT3D_cUpCaK3
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 12:20 am
Chael

Why do we dream when our thoughts mean nothing?

Chael turned her eyes to Dare as he sat, a audible sigh escaping her. She shifted slightly so she was closer to him. "It is a pleasure Daichi. I apologize for thebehavior. As you said, you never know who to trust at times liek these." She grinned, her blue eyes dancing on the wolf. She flicked her tail slightly so it was around her paws.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 2:49 pm
"True, true." Said daichi, finally completely relaxing, letting a little smirk playing at the corners of his mouth.  

raspberrybl0od

rocknrolla5556789

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 3:07 pm
hmmmmm.said jay hoping daichi did not here  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 3:11 pm
jay got tried of them talking so he jump out and said hi  

rocknrolla5556789

LilSnowBird

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 3:22 pm
||- Hey rock, would you try and be a little more literate? Maybe try to match some of the sentence structers. We want this to be a literate guild. If you would like some tips or maybe some schooling come and pm me. -||

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 3:28 pm
ok my bad.  

rocknrolla5556789

TaInT3D_cUpCaK3
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 1:47 am
OOC;; Fawny~ can you post?  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 1:48 pm
Neira rose and stretched her limbs. Shaking out her fur, she blinked to test her eyes but was met with the usual dark haze and a gloomy feeling drifted over her. The femme looked quite approachable and friendly if a bit sullen. She was a gentle spirit and long-time member of the pack but with the absence of her new mate, Neira was absolutely lonely and disheartened. She'd had no luck coming across any familiar packmates and even the link she shared with her brother seemed distant and stretched. She sighed and walked over to the water's edge, taking a long drink of the crisp water. It tasted stagnant but the cold edge to it took away the unpleasantness of it and soothed her parched throat.

Loup de la Soleil
Vice Captain

TaInT3D_cUpCaK3
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 6:17 pm
TaInT3D_cUpCaK3
OOC;; Fawny~ can you post?

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 5:45 pm

Dare huffed his response and his tail thumps in disagreement. Not only the fact they were talking to a rouge, but a male one.
"It was a pleasure to meet you Daicha or Daichi, or whatever your name is, but it is best we be on our way."

LilSnowBird

TaInT3D_cUpCaK3
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 10:38 pm
Chael

Why do we dream when our thoughts mean nothing?

She nodded her white head slightly at Dare's words, a small smile on her mouth as she stood, tipping her head slightly to the male. "I am sorry to cut this short..." She said lightly, turning her eyes to Dare, gazing at him with brilliant blue eyes. "But we really must be on our way." She turned and brushed up against Dare's side lightly, turning her eyes back to the male. "Perhaps we will meet again." She said with a smile before heading into the woods silently, barking softly for Dare.

// I guess back to the forest neh? //

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 9:14 pm
||- Seems so-||

Dare's eyes kept a hard steady gaze on Daichi, nothing to be taken lightly in his book. When Chael started off he growled lightly at the brute.
"Not likely."
THis his paws followed his Angles to the forest's sweet trail. Home.

LilSnowBird

Free_E-3_Spirit

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 7:00 pm
Ka padded his way to the lake and lapped at the water. He looked up his ears twitching. He had been pretty much out of his mind. He lost trazck of everything and his Neira had left and him being unable to follow was now looking for her.

Meena looked up and then around her eyes scanning the area. She scented the air but still coulodn't smell her mate.

Dimitri suck his nose in the dirt and pulled up when he caught the scent of two maybe three wolves he wasn't sure with his old age he was loosing his touch. /he looked up to see a fae wandering off and two brutes HE started forward to follow the fae ((Dimitri to the forest))
((sorry for not being here I feel really bad my computer took a flying leap off our banister. I can't remember if Meena is pregnant or not))  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 12:16 pm
Zukaru walked along the lake, she wondered through her thoughts. Though she seemed unaware of the objects around her, she was more alert than you would think. She was new around these parts so she was very skiddish. Zukaru continued to walk around the lake.  

Axzulia

6,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Friendly Bear

5,700 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 12:59 pm
Amilia, being bored, was curled up on the side of the lake, watching the ripples of the slight wind flow over the water.  
Wolves Of The Wind

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff