Reply Wolves Of The Wind
Expansive Forest Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LilSnowBird

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 12:28 pm
"Who said? You got the Angelic looks and I got the Devilish looks. What more proof do you need?"
Dare put his over her's and licked her licked tenderly, is this what it felt like to be free? To be loved? Or was this a distraction that some one put up?
"Your Angel enough for me."

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 12:38 pm
Chael

Why do we dream when our thoughts mean nothing?

Chael closed her eyes as he licked her, a smile forming on her muzzle at his sweet words. "I guess that is all the proof I need." She said, laying her ears against her skull and pressed into his chest slightly, her face submerged into his thick fur, a sigh of wonder escaping her jaws. She felt so light headed, bubbily, like she was flying, but ten times better. She licked his muzzle, his cheek, and then the corner of his mouth affectionately, her eyes opening as she pressed their noses slightly together, being careful for his spider bite. "We have alot to learn about each other. But we better find somewhere more sheltered." She said softly, her ears perking forward. "Its gunna rain." She said softly, and as though it came with the ending of her sentence the sky opened up and let a warm rain fall over them.

TaInT3D_cUpCaK3
Crew

LilSnowBird

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 1:01 pm
||- Sorry I took so long this time. Had a phone call.. ugh... grandparents. -||

"Then let it, my fur needs the washing anyway."
Dare didn't move an inch from her. He didn't care if all hell broke lose around him, he was happy. The happiest.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 1:12 pm
Chael

OOC;; its okay, im working lazily on some class work anyways. haha. Woman of US history. Bah.

BIC;;
She smiled slowly at his words, her eyes dancing as the warm rain trickled over them in gentle streams. Washing away the blood she had missed, the dirt in both their fur, the blood on his own fur from her being on his back. She gazed into his eyes, caught there, before a clap of thunder startled her from her thoughts. she jerked and looked at the sky before sighing with an impish grin, pressing closer to his body, her head resting under his. "Fate has a funny way of bringing two things together no?" She chuckled, her eyes closing slightly. She then pushed away from him, picking herself up slowly, wincing, though the pain was dulled away it didn't feel good. She shook the water from her white fur, grinning casually down at him. "Do you have a denning area? A place of rest my lovely devil?" She asked, tipping her head slightly.

TaInT3D_cUpCaK3
Crew

LilSnowBird

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 1:21 pm
"My stump, but that means a long walk."
Dare stood as the water filled his fur soaking it completly but on his shoulder numbs the water steamed and evaporated.
"If you are willing to walk, then yes the Devil rests easy in a cozy dry stump."

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 1:30 pm
Chael

OOC;; sorry bout that haha i had to reboot my comp. it was going slow. ha

BIC;;
She watched him quietly stand "I would walk a million miles by your side if I could Dare." She grinned at him, shaking her fur out once more. She frowned slightly, seeing the steam rising from his shoulders, thin and whispy, though she made no comment on the matter, perhaps he had some talents he himself had to tell her about. She hopped awkwardly towards him, nuzzling his chest. "Lead the way." She said with a soft bark.

TaInT3D_cUpCaK3
Crew

Fox Ninga Kyoushiro

Fluffy Wolf

14,650 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 2:58 pm
(i dunno know where i left off but here goes nothing))

Snow, watched as the leaves flew in the wind around him. He did not like really being alone. He found a small indent in a log,"it looks like a good place to rest for awhile: He thought as he climbed right in. He looked out into the sky and clearing.
Rain went back to sit up on the rock, waiting for her pup to come back. "Rain it will be alright, he'll be back soon." Kyo said trying to confort her.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 5:33 pm
Dare started to walk careful of which way he picked as the ground started to slowly get slippery.
"I hate mud... if i was a brown wolf I would be completly ok with it."
His tail swished irritated that his perfectly fine fur was getting muddy and really wet.

LilSnowBird

TaInT3D_cUpCaK3
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 5:44 pm
Chael

BIC;;
"But your not brown, so deal with it." She chuckled and padded carefully behind him watching where she put her three paws so she wouldn't fall into the mud and hurt herself more then she already was. Her own fur was spackled with dark brown earth, she didn't mind. It washed off. She finally hit grass and sighed softly as the mud stopped squishing between her toes.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 5:47 pm
"That was disgusting..."
They had soon arrived at the clearing where the stump was warm and dry. He raced into it and rubbed against the wall to rid of anything that might have stuck to him from before.
"Ah, home sweet home."

LilSnowBird

TaInT3D_cUpCaK3
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 6:06 pm
Chael

Chael watched him hurry into the stump. She remained outside for a minute longer in the rain, letting it rinse her white pelt off, before shaking out and bounding oddly to the stump, shaking her fur out once more. A grin lolled on her face and she smiled hugely at Dare. "It smells like a wet you in here now." She laughed.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 6:20 pm

"Before you said i smelled nice, maybe a wet me is better."
He smirked devilishly and laid down on the right side of the stump and began to wash himself of the dirt on his pretty fur.

LilSnowBird

TaInT3D_cUpCaK3
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 6:28 pm
Chael

Her blue eyes watched him quietly a moment before a chuckle escaped her. "Maybe." She said moving more into the stump. It was slightly cramped, but not to bad, considering she didn't mind touching the wolf beside her. She laid down and licked her wet paws before turning her head and helping him with his own dirty fur. Tell me about yourself while I work. Why do you steam when it rains?" She asked as she licked along his neck, where he couldnt reach very well.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 6:35 pm
"I steam? .... Oh yes, my shoulders. Gosh do I hate that."
Dare licked his tail a few times before answering her completly.
"Well you know.... *lick* You have wings... well I *lick* have wings too *lick* just they appear when I get *lick nervous or *lick* when my body feels threatened."
Dare licked his front leg and down to his paws with quick licks.
"They are made out of *lick* lightning *lick* they are quite pretty *lick*."
Dare's fur ruffled on the thought of battles with his wings blasting out of his shoulders.
"So... my shoulders are really really hot some times. I don't know exactly *lick* because I can't really see my shoulder all the time *lick* or feel it."

LilSnowBird

TaInT3D_cUpCaK3
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 6:44 pm
Chael

// Lick fest!!! -squeels- //

Chael continued licking his pelt as he spoke, her tongue working at the fur on his back. "So, if i lick your shoulders am I gunna be shocked?" She asked curiously, casually, though her heart was racing in her chest at his words. She wasn't alone. She wasn't the only odd one. She cocked her head slightly, watching him a moment before continueing her licking down the center of his back, avoiding the shoulders just in case. "Were you born with them too?" She asked, pausing a moment in her licking as she spoke, only to continue on. she didn't have the talent to lick and talk at once.

Wolves Of The Wind

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff