Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Inn of Peace (and other rp)

Back to Guilds

A role playing guild from non to fully literate role plays. 

Tags: Role play, literate 

Reply Graveyard
Blazing shadow (need some evil people!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 10:01 pm
The sage nodded to them both. "Call me Sage, I know everything that goes on." He turned to Emi. "Why do you hide your true self angel?" He asked. He extended a hand. I know your past, your present, and your future, they are as one to me." He said.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 10:08 pm
Himtos eyes grew wide;scared.If he knew Emis life..he most likely knew hers.She tried remaining calm.Now it was no longer a concern if the Sage revealed her as a half-angel; though she wished it not to be revealed.She took more bites of food; avoideing eye contact with the sage.  

KelticStar

Invisible Phantom

Alus Shar Plynnil

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 10:16 pm
User ImageXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXxXEmi

XXX Emi's eyebrows raised and nearly disappeared into her hairline. She grasped Sage's extended arm; as she did so she dropped the illusion that hid her wings from mortal eyes. "I am only half-angel, Sage," she corrected him. "And hiding my true self has become a force of habit as of late." Glancing at Himoto and noting that the girl was steadfastly refusing to look at the man she queried, "So tell me, Sage, do you know everyone's life? Or is it only those whose lives entwine with yours, or your students, in anyway?"

XXX She sat back, more at ease in his presence. She gently pushed the wind, drying the beading sweat that was on the other angel's forehead. She twirled her remaining fan in between her fingers, it's finely honed edges making a quiet whispering sound in the night. The sound had an odd, haunting tone to it, as if it were not merely random sounds but a lament of days, or lives, past.

'You cannot direct the wind, but can only adjust the sails. I am the one that controls the wind.'

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 10:23 pm
The sage closed his eyes. "I have unlimited knowledge, I know the history of everyone, just as the shogun has." He said. He smiled at Katsumi and then went back to them. "Those who's lives are bound with my students are clearer to me, I can see you won't betray Katsumi in the future, but you path is clouded, you can make important choices." He took a seat nearby.  

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

KelticStar

Invisible Phantom

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 10:47 pm
Himoto said nothing but nodded at the sages words.Her eyes travled outside;observing all the small cratures that came by.She keeped her eyes on a mother bird whom was fixing her next.her babies were chirping at her;more than likely their hungrey cries.She continued observing the scence untill the mother bird got food for her little ones and fed them.She then took her ribbion out of her hair;fixed it then tied the ribbion back in.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 10:56 pm
User Image XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXxXEmi

XXXEmi smiled at what the old man said. Of course she wouldn't betray him. No one of her kind, be they pacifist or not, would never betray anyone, especially not one of the human race. She decided to test this human, see what exactly he knew. "So tell me, Sage, without telling about my past, what exactly do you know of me?"

'You cannot direct the wind, but can only adjust the sails. I am the one that controls the wind.'

Alus Shar Plynnil

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 11:02 pm
The sage thought for a moment. "Know of you? Without telling you your past, I'd be telling you your future, and I can't do that, I shall lose my powers." He said. "And before you say anything, I can tell you your path, i can't tell you what will happen on it." He said.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 11:15 pm
Himoto shoot the sage a confused look.is this guy insane or someting she mentaly asked herself.with what he said made no sence; at least to her anyway.She thoughed a moment trying to alalize the words but had no succes.A 10 year olds mind can only go so far untill a headache came about.She sighed fustrated not being able to comprehend the sages words and looked out the window yet again.  

KelticStar

Invisible Phantom

Alus Shar Plynnil

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 11:41 pm
User ImageXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXxXEmi

XXX Emi smiled at the poor, confused girl for a moment and then turned back to Sage. "So, if you cannot tell me of my future, then what of the present?"

{Gah! short post is short... ><}

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 11:44 pm
The sage kept joking with everybody about the present. "The present is the present every second that passes makes the new second the present, the second after the future, and the second before the past, the only thing i can tell you about the present is watch every second." He said smiling.  

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

KelticStar

Invisible Phantom

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 12:02 am
Kimoto whined and covered her ears."YOur gunna give me a headache old man."she said in a complaining voice.She hoped the subject of the furture wouldend but she doubed it would.Seeing some sushi she took some and ate them slowy.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 12:10 am

XXXEmi nodded at the girl, smiling slightly. "It seems all this talk of the future is putting a strain on the young one." She winked at Himoto lightly, to know she was halfway joking. "So, old man, tell me then; what do you know of my past?"

{Okay, another short post. I am off to bed, sorry, I need rest in order to be able to make my posts longer and more involved like I wish. So sorry, but I'm off to bed.}

Alus Shar Plynnil

KelticStar

Invisible Phantom

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 12:27 am
The little girl pouted."It isn;t my fault the olfman talks 'the crazy talk'" she folded her arms.Himoto always founda way to place some blame on someone else.She couldn't help it despite oters of her kind woud look down on that.As far as she knew they acted the same when they were little.If not then they had half-angeled parents.Hers, as far as she knew weren't.She thought of her brother.Was he a diffrent race?She frowned.The good memories she had of im were all but faded black and white pictures;crubled from all the ages of handleing it.Memories more then likely never to be resotred.

((sleep tight ^^ ))  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 12:16 pm
Shirogetsu sat on the roof, still staring at the sky. A group of people had decided to rest next to the house that she was on top of. She tuned them out, they were of no interest to her, and continued to stare at the sky. Of course, it couldn't really be called staring because she had her eyes covered, but she could still tell that the sun was starting to set as she felt the minuscule drop in temperature.  

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 12:25 pm
Sage turned around. He used his power to bring the person over. "You, Shirogetsu right, why were you over there, don't tell me I alreawdy know." He said. The sage, once again, knew everything. "Make yourself known." He said. He knew this person wouldn't be easilly swayed by words.  
Graveyard

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff