View Results

Memory Manipulator Namine

Scholarly Bibliophile

27,515 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Worthy Challenger 25
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 1:13 am
((erm. her name is actually Shera. he named the airship after her. >and he tries to pretend that they aren't a couple. ffffffff< ))

"Don't be stupid Yuffie. people don't evaporate. Cloud is somewhere. we just need to find him." he shakes his head at the ridiculousness of Yuffie and turns to Cid.

"I do know about the Stigma. I had it until Yuffie gave me a new Proto-materia. Now it's healed. just in time it seems. what's happened?"

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 7:35 am
(I'm pretty sure that by the time Advent Children rolls around, Cid and Shera are married.

In FF7, they definitely weren't a couple. He verbally abused her, and she just stuck around because she felt guilty.)

Black Caped Man
Where can I meet you, Jenova?

"Why would I want to meet you?"  

Yanueh

Shameless Shapeshifter

Black Caped Man

Striking Striker

8,275 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 1:57 pm
User Image Isn't that how this works? you call for your 'Reunion' and I come meet you, then you tell me and the other half-dozen psycho cultists you've got on strings that you want us to cut off your head and use your body parts as giant mutant defense mechanisms that, when killed, spread you like a plague into the lifestream so that children will be born with your mark, thus ensuring a wealth of beings to puppetize and have serve your whims? or do you have a less rediculous plan this time?

For all the sarcastic fuming, Cloud still held his stoic face as he leapt at shards, meaning to brain her or else hamper her before she got off the ground.

"I'm not tryin' ta get anyone killed, either!"  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 2:56 pm
((*facepalm* sorry...))

Yuffie huffed and sat down on the floor with her back to the window,"It happens sometimes..."

Cid shook his head,"
Not much else...Just them ShinRa guys callin' us, an' Jenova cells vanishin'..."

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

A bit quicker than Cloud, and decidedly more agile, Shards simply spun away from Cloud's strike and headed for the airship,"Fine, I won't kill 'em...as long as they survive the crash..."

With another flap of the powerful wings, Shards charged the airship, with the intent of breaking the front window. All she'd have to do is create enough chaos, and steer them for the ground...no big deal...

Sanguine Roku

Shady Shapeshifter

18,625 Points
  • Married 100
  • Team Carl 200
  • Brandisher 100

Black Caped Man

Striking Striker

8,275 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 4:30 pm
User Image"Damnit all."

Deftly tumbling as he hit the ground, he sheathes his sword and is again enveloped in green flames, with runes spreading in a spiral from his fingertips. A roar of flames greeted Phoenix as she rushed behind the Experiment, directly at the Highwind.

"Pull up, Damn it."
User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 5:39 pm
(Considering that Jenova has a complete body, I would think people should start to recover from this... neogeostigma, since it fulfilled its purpose. XP)

Black Caped Man
Isn't that how this works? you call for your 'Reunion' and I come meet you, then you tell me and the other half-dozen psycho cultists you've got on strings that you want us to cut off your head and use your body parts as giant mutant defense mechanisms that, when killed, spread you like a plague into the lifestream so that children will be born with your mark, thus ensuring a wealth of beings to puppetize and have serve your whims? or do you have a less ridiculous plan this time?

"That was Sephiroth's idea. I never wanted to get myself killed. And the reunion... well, if your body had been scattered all over, you'd want it back too, right?" She paused. "He wasn't stupid. He knew he could take advantage of my body trying to come back together. Anyway, my plan this time... I'm trying to adapt myself to live on your planet. Is that so terrible?"  

Yanueh

Shameless Shapeshifter

Black Caped Man

Striking Striker

8,275 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 1:58 pm
Yanueh

(Considering that Jenova has a complete body, I would think people should start to recover from this... neogeostigma, since it fulfilled its purpose. XP)

(the problem, as I guess they haven't yet heard isn't the Geostigma any more. The problem is that when it vanished, it took the infected areas with it, leaving people missing chunks. for some, it was just skin or something minor, but for others it was organs or bones. bad juju. to facilitate understanding, I'll use this heavy handed method smile

A sudden radio and TV announcement goes out to nearly every radio and TV in the Midgar-Kalm area announcing that the 'NeoGeostigma Crisis' has intensified with it's dissapearance, whit the missing areas causing serious medical concerns. Reeve Tuesti (sp?) is quoted as saying the following:

"If you had a family member affected by Geostigma, I recommend you go to the nearest Hospital and find out if they need Organ or Tissue donations to live, as the current medical limitations cannot cope with the sudden need."  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 6:06 pm
(If THAT much tissue is missing all over the place, that's got to add up to something REALLY GINORMOUS. o_0

How many livers does one Jenova need, anyway?)  

Yanueh

Shameless Shapeshifter

Black Caped Man

Striking Striker

8,275 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 6:44 pm
(I figured that it was more the raw energy from the surrounding tissue. that, and Geostigma violently invades the body, but supposedly it's just her cells being rejected by the body. thousands are infected, and some were so bad that portions of their bodies turned to black goo ((perhaps the rejected cells?)) and are vomited up. this ultimately is the cause of death for geostigma's afflicted. thus, these portions all must be Jenova cells, right? and sense when does stuff like this make sense anyway?)  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 6:54 pm
(that, and it's dramatic... 3nodding )  

Black Caped Man

Striking Striker

8,275 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Married 100

Yanueh

Shameless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 8:10 pm
(If Sephiroth can fly, then Jenova ought to be able to, right? o_0)

"By the way, Cloud... if for any reason you meet any white-haired people calling themselves my 'children,' claiming to act in my name... tell them to stop speaking for me. Tell them... they'll see me soon enough."  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 10:49 pm
Yanueh
(If Sephiroth can fly, then Jenova ought to be able to, right? o_0)

"By the way, Cloud... if for any reason you meet any white-haired people calling themselves my 'children,' claiming to act in my name... tell them to stop speaking for me. Tell them... they'll see me soon enough."

(You'd think. unless Lucretia is secretly Lucy Lawless)
(I'd like to post with cloud, but I'm sorta waiting for a reaction from those on the Shera....)  

Black Caped Man

Striking Striker

8,275 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Married 100

Memory Manipulator Namine

Scholarly Bibliophile

27,515 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Worthy Challenger 25
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 10:44 pm
Vincent doesn't mess around. He simply runs to the deck of the airship and transforms into Chaos. He charges at the winged girl with a feral roar Summoning up a giant ball of energy and blasting it at her as he goes. He was prepared to grapple her to the death if need be.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 8:20 am
Shards twists in the air, still getting clipped by the ball of energy, but avoiding the main attack. Before she could sneer or make some remark, phoenix wrapped her in its wings, dragging her back down to the ground with a blast of flames and feathers.

She was ticked now.

With a hissing growl she turned her attention on Vincent first, she would deal with her 'brother' later... She drew her sword, one with looked much like the masamune, though it was evident that it was a lower quality. Still, she charged Vincent, taking to the air with her singed wings.

Sanguine Roku

Shady Shapeshifter

18,625 Points
  • Married 100
  • Team Carl 200
  • Brandisher 100

Sanguine Roku

Shady Shapeshifter

18,625 Points
  • Married 100
  • Team Carl 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 8:41 am
Yuffie fell over as the airship was rocked by the nearby phoenix, as Vincent took off. Seeing this, the ninja ignored her churning stomach and rolled to her feet, chasing after the gunman. She followed a moment later, after watching him leap, jumping off herself...

She dashed toward the winged girl with shuriken in hand,"
Bloodlust."

With the single word still hanging in the air, much like Vincent, Yuffie struck the girl ten times in the blink of an eye.

Roleplaying Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff