Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 09 Level 1 - Casual RPs (archive)
`₪Ξ Ðøиτ Ģıνє Ιи Ξ₪` [₳/O] иєєds males Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FlamingVoid

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 7:13 pm
Nirav saw the people crawling out of the bunker. He watched as they cowered behind barricades preparing themselves for the onrush of undead. And then they hit the barricades, and all hell broke loose.

And Nirav watched quietly, barely a block away. He needed to- he needed to know which people needed to be killed in order to make the entire operation fail. He knew he was being arrogant- but he felt it was justified. What joy was there in destroying your enemies if you could not watch?

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 7:17 pm
"No, not enough fire and brimstone." Ian said, coming up next to Evie. "This is the apartment next to Hell." he shouldered his rifle and aimed at the oncoming rush.
"This will get loud." he assured her, just as he pulled the trigger.

His L1A1 bucked hard against his shoulder, sending its deadly .308 inch package streaking through the air at supersonic speeds, straight through the head of one, two, three zombies, finally lodging in the head of the third. The column dropped, and he fired again, taking down two this time. He kept firing, take down zombie after zombie, usually two at a time. By the end of his first magazine, his shoulder was sore but he ignored the pain and quickly reloaded the rifle.

DemonDays2

Asuka_Layne

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 7:31 pm
User Image

Evie shook her head at his comment about the fire and brimstone....they were definitely close enough to be called Hell on Earth. She crouched down and examined one man sitting on the ground, cradling his arm to his chest. It seemed that he had broken it but it wasn't too bad. She carefully splinted his arm and saw to the next few patients as the sound of guns rattling off resounded in her ears. She'd been sitting so close to Ian when he'd started firing, she almost cried out from the surprise but kept going.

She attended to a man who had a rather large bullet lodged in his calf. He was in a lot of pain and Evie gave him a mild sedative so that she could remove the obstruction from his leg. She'd succeeded and ended up with a lot of blood on her person but she thought nothing of it. Blood didn't bother her anymore, she'd seen enough of it to last a life time. The sound of gun shots would probably never leave her ears, they seemed to permanently resound in her head as she flitted around to take care of the wounded men so they could get back into action. Evie looked up and found a man laying far away from them but there was no one else around him. He seemed alone and suffering. Her heart went out to him...being wounded and alone was enough to traumatize anyone. Evie stood up and brushed off her knees, the gravel falling to the ground.

"I'm going to check on him!" Evie shouted, her voice loud enough to carry over the gun fire and she ran over, making sure to keep her head low.

She skidded to a halt and pressed her fingers against his neck to check for a pulse. There still was one...thankfully. She realized that she was painfully out in the open but she wouldn't leave the man alone to die.

"I'm here...it's okay." Evie reassured him, her voice calm and gentle as usual though her nerves were anything but.

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 7:36 pm
Ian was barely paying attention. He was in full combat mode now. He didn't hear the gunfire. He didn't hear the screams, or the moans from the undead. He barely even heard Evie speak to him. Adrenaline coursed through his veins and deadened the feeling of his gun's stock smashing repeatedly into his shoulder. His vision was completely concentrated on what he saw through the scope, though his other eye was open, he payed little attention to what it was seeing.

A stray bullet whipped past him and grazed his arm: it wasn't fatal, or even an issue under normal circumstances. But pure adrenaline kept Ian from even registering the scratch, and he kept firing.

DemonDays2

Asuka_Layne

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 8:06 pm
User Image

Evie was desperately trying to check the man for any signs of wounds but she found none. She was puzzled by this fact and couldn't get her head around what was wrong with him....though he was completely incapacitated. She was starting to think that maybe he'd just passed out from the sight of blood and combat. A stray bullet went whizzing by out of nowhere and embedded itself in Evie's upper arm. She hissed in pain and fell back on her butt, her hand flying up to put pressure on the bullet wound. She bit her lip and removed her hand, it was in somewhat deep though she could still see the casing somewhat through the red haze that was her blood. Whatever it was that triggered him, the man on the ground immediately woke up and screamed loudly. There was something inhuman about the scream and she whipped her head in his direction....his jaw unhitched and he screamed even louder, Evie, with her one lame hand tried to cover her ears. The ex-human jumped on top of her and pinned her shoulders down to the ground, his mouth inches away from her neck. Evie squirmed under his weight and gritted her teeth, his hands were too close to the new wound in her arm and it sent a wave of pain through her body...making her feel dizzy and sick.

Evie took the opportunity to reach down and finger around for her gun. She felt a cool metal piece at her fingertips and she urged herself to bite through the pain and reach for it. She got her hand around the handle and pulled it out, emptying half her clip into the man's stomach. He fell away from her, dead. Evie sat up and let out a ragged breath....she wasn't strong enough to fend for herself it seemed. No matter, she had to push onward.

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 8:11 pm
The sounds of a scream nearby broke Ian out of his trance-like state. He blinked a few times and suddenly the battle hit him full force. He heard everything now, and saw everything. He looked to where the scream was and saw Evie finishing up with an undead soldier. He also saw her arm was bleeding.

He braced his rifle and fired with one hand, then crouched next to her. "Y'alright?" he asked, looking at her wound. Stray bullet. Nothing terrible, if she could stay conscious. The fact that he could still see the brass bullet glinting back at him was a good sign, it wasn't deep.

DemonDays2

Asuka_Layne

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 8:19 pm
User Image

Evie examined her arms and grimaced, she'd never been shot before but she'd taken care of those who had. It was much different being the victim rather than the doctor taking care of the patient. She fingered the wound and hissed in pain but kept going at it, her fingernails getting a slight grip on the part of the bullet she could reach. She bit down hard and pulled as hard as she could and as efficiently as she could being that she was only using fingernails. She'd gotten it about half way out when she had to stop and catch her breath, finding her head swimming from holding her breath for so long. Evie kept going at it, finding that she could at least get at the bullet with her fingers now. When she'd finally wrenched the bullet out and flung it away from her, not wanting to look at the wretched thing.

"Fine now." Evie replied simply and tore at her cloak to use as a makeshift bandage, she refused to use any of the supplies in her kit seeing as how they were for the wounded men. She tied her arms up tightly and found that her fingers were starting to tingle. Evie loosened the bandage slightly and looked up at Ian with a wry smile.

"Damn thing caught me off guard." Her eyes were set and determined, hard from what had just happened. She couldn't be naive anymore, it might kill her.

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 8:23 pm
Ian watched her work for a moment. Realizing she was fine, he started to cover the two of them again, until the magazine ran dry. He tossed it away and reloaded while she finished up.

"Bull." he said, looking over with a wry grin. "It didn't catch you off guard, you just let it get there for dramatic effect." he teased, reaching down to help her up. "If you can still help, though, give some men a hand...and watch out. Bugger nearly got ya." he said, patting her uninjured arm. He turned back to the thinning hordes and got ready to fight again, grabbing his last magazine.

DemonDays2

Asuka_Layne

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 8:28 pm
User Image

Evie shook her head, glad that he was able to crack a joke during that sort of thing. It was so stressful and traumatic, she didn't see how they were able to stay sane through it all. It was only her first time and she didn't ever want to go back out without LOTS of ammunition and gun power. She was suddenly extremely grateful for his presence and took his hand, hauling herself up. Evie dusted off the back of her pants and nodded at him, it was her job to take care of the injured men. During the time she was removing the bullet, she'd seen Ian reach for another magazine and frowned. He had to be running low. She still had her gun in hand and plenty of ammo, she didn't know how good her gun was to him but she took his hand and pressed her gun and holster into it.

"I don't need it....I have my knife with me. Just make sure they're all good and dead for me." Evie tried to smile at him during such a firefight as the one they'd been tossed into. She leaned forward and lightly kissed his cheek out of stress and the fact that she knew that her knife was practically useless if she ran into another monster and probably wouldn't make it unless the men she cared for had spare handguns for her to use. She wasn't much of a shot but she could use a small gun if it meant anything.

"Be safe...well....as safe as possible." Evie pleaded.

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 8:38 pm
Ian was just finished pulling back on the charging handle of his rifle when she took his hand to give him the gun. Even though he smiled a little when she kissed his cheek.
"No...well, I mean yeah, I'll make sure they're dead, but take the gun." he said. "I still got my sidearm, plus extra ammunition in the base. They can handle me disappearin' for a minute." he said, handing her gun back to her. He still had quite a lot of ammo left for his pistol, and he wasn't going to take Evie's and leave her unarmed.
"I saw how close that last one was. Without this you'd be dead. I don't want that. So take this, and keep safe." he said.
"I promise I'll be as safe as possible." he added.

DemonDays2

Asuka_Layne

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 8:43 pm
User Image

Evie frowned but wrapped her fingers back around her gun, she'd really hoped that Ian would take it but complied to his wishes and stuck her gun back in her holster. She felt a bit inadequate after kissing him, even if it was just on the cheek and wished that she could take it back. She felt warm in the cheeks again and inhaled the dirty air, it made her feel a little better afterwards but it still didn't relieve her of her feeling of embarrassment. She REALLY wished that she could take her kiss back.

"Sorry for....that by the way." Evie pointed at her cheek to indicate what she meant by THAT. She really didn't know what came over her, they were in the middle of gunfire and all she could think about was the little harmless peck she'd given Ian a moment ago.

"I think it was the pain....clouding my judgement is all." She waved it off as if she'd thought that it didn't mean anything. In reality, her heart was skittering, threatening to stop completely if she didn't get away and get back to work. Evie turned away from him with a turn on her heel and took another deep breath. It was going to be one hell of a day.

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 8:45 pm
"No problem." Ian said, chuckling as she took the gun back. She needed it more than he did at the moment. He smiled at her embarrassment.
"We'll talk-, hold on." he began, before pushing his rifle out behind him. The solid wooden stock bashed into the skull of a zombie and sent it sliding across the ground, toward another solider who finished it off.
"We'll talk about that later." he said as she turned.
"Over any alcohol I can scrounge up." he promised, turning to get back to "work".

DemonDays2

Asuka_Layne

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 8:55 pm
User Image

Evie turned her head to Ian before he turned away from her and gave him her most sparkling smile.

"I'll hold you to that offer soldier boy." She winked and turned away again, rushing forward to get to her next victim. Evie had wasted enough time being a damsel in distress and now it was time to proverbially man up and get down to business.

She bandaged and sanitized and taped and splinted. There were wounded soldiers laying everywhere...Evie wondered if she would be able to get to everyone on time. Open wounds attracted bacteria and the bacteria around them wa swarming with whatever it was that turned the ex-soldiers into raving monsters. Her mind started wondering about her own open wound and frowned, this was no time to worry about her own problems.

"I am Evie...lay still, I'm a medic and here to take care of you." Evie repeated to every man she ran into. Every once and awhile she would look towards Ian to make sure he was okay, he seemed to be and that made things easier for her.

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 9:00 pm
Just as Ian went to fire again, his left arm started to hurt. A lot. He looked over and saw the cut done by the bullet that grazed him. He grunted and quickly tore a sleeve from his shirt and tied it around the cut, then went to pick up his rifle as a zombie got too close.

Ian grinned evilly, reaching for the combat knife on his belt. He slipped it out as the zombie shambled toward him.
"Ya wanna go, mate?" he asked. "Let's go!" he said, running at the zombie and plunging the knife into its ribs. It staggered back but wasn't defeated: it started to attack again. Ian grabbed it by the collar and threw it to the ground. "This is for your buddy nearly killin' Evie." he said, stabbing the zombie in the back again. And again, no effect. "This is for you and your buddies actually killin' some of me mates." he said. Another stab.
"And this is to make sure ya don't do it again." he finished the zombie off with a stab to the one place that did kill them: the head.

[Second to last post for the night]  

DemonDays2

Asuka_Layne

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 9:08 pm
User Image

Evie stood up and looked at the long line if men that waited for her to go and fix them up. She wiped the sweat off her brow and continued her work until she heard a very familiar yell. Evie whipped around and found Ian locked in combat with a zombie, with which he easily dispatched. She shook her head, seething with anger. Evie grabbed at a bit rock and threw it at him, very careful to miss him.

"You idiot! I told you to be safe, what part of that don't you undertand?" Evie shouted, grabbing another rock to throw at him. "If you get hurt I won't have that drink with you!" She threatened, turning back to her work with a smile. Even her patient smiled up at her and allowed her to get back to work, Evie's skillful hands making their way up and down their body to check for extensive damage.

User Image

09 Level 1 - Casual RPs (archive)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces