Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iiLorr

6,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 4:36 pm
His voice makes me scream. And It sounds like a girl.

I hate that everyone likes him....he is the new "Thing" and it sucks. I hate all the people that are the new "Thing"

His whole face is like a question mark asking "Where his parents really that ugly? Where did they go wrong?" It just makes me want to punch him.

His music sucks.

The fact that someone like him is famous sucks.

Everything about him sucks.

Including his very very small p***s. It doesn't make any one happy or give anyone pleasure, like a nice normal c**k would. That was a joke.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 7:00 pm
Why do I hate him? A few reasons:

1. He gets way to much credit. Anyone can sing with the help of a computer, the only difference from other singers is that he sounds like a girl, and he's STILL not good.

2. It took me like, FOREVER to figure out how to pronounce his last name, and forever AGAIN to figure out it wasn't a semiaquatic mammal.

3. Justin Beiber, you can ask out Rhianna or Taylor Swift or whoever as many times as you want, but you've worn lipstick, so something seems a bit awkward here for us.  

I-Tappy-I

Aged Fatcat

iiMiss Seductive

5,900 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 6:52 pm
man he doesnt deserve to be famous o-o i mean seriously i thought he was a girl at first on the radio then there all like "and that was a song from JUSTIN BIEBER" im like omfg ha ha ha. then these girls asked if i liked im im like "why would i??" then their all like his voice is angelic im like "seriously O_O" then they all like "yep and hes HAWT" and i almost vomited all over my desk during class xD  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 7:28 pm
I don't like him because he sings about love even though he is like 15 and knows nothing about LOVE love. He knows about puppy love not the real thing, he is just a kid himself. By the way he is way to bombastic.  

iTARDIS

7,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Full closet 200

Sakura1194

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 9:00 am
Omg! I just hate him! And he's a crappy dancer. he dance like he have somthing in his pants! >.<'  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 3:32 am
when i first heard the little f*****t i thought i was listening to a girl singing,and ive notice that he has alot of girls after him but doesnt have a gf,he probaly looks at guys stare gross,the little gay retard.  

AyameKorokO5108

Sin City Hime of Darkness

Dapper Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 7:02 am
I hate justin beiber for so many reason's that will take to much space. So heres the number one reason

His balls haven't dropped yet. He's 16 and hasn't dropped somethings wrong here unless.......HOLY CRAP TRANSY  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 1:56 pm
I got to see my girlfriend for the first time in like a month and a half and her little sister played a song by him so i had to leave cuz my ears about started bleeding  

ibanged pacman

5,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Popular Thread 100

flexed by athena

Friendly Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 11:46 am
iCLUSTER FAWK
ILLGIVEYOUABONER
i hate him cause;
every girl is like surprised ooooooooooow myyyyyyyyyy goooood JB is so ******** hot!!!!
im like:what the ******** hell!hes like ******** ugly!!
hes like a baby that just came out of Oprah's a** stressed
I HATE HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!
his eyes are so ugly,his hair is like a ******** helmet,damn everything about him is ******** ugly!!!!
and hes like; yeah thats right,i have usher in my video cool yeayea im cool i know !
like wtf!--"
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!
i hate JustinBitch

this is why Usher is "friends" with justin:

Justin came up to Usher at a show and went "can we b frandz?! biggrin ". and usher, thinking he was a 12 year old fangirl, said "sure thing biggrin ". then when bieber asked usher to be in a music video, he was like "...AAAW s**t! well if i back out, i'll seem like a d**k to the press!"

LOL x3  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 1:46 pm
Why I hate him:

He is a stuck up little stubborn kid. He is not HOT or CUTE... he sings like a girl(which is true, cause when I first heard "One Time" on the radio, I literally took him as a girl singing.) I can't stand his freakin' music, it makes my ears bleed and I just don't know what people see in him. He, of all people, became famous?! I would rather have another person deserve it than HIM!  

PrinceJello

Monster Trash

30,400 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Vintage 200
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350
  • Solarpowered 250

ii Chelsie ii

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 12:56 pm
I hate him for many reasons  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:20 am
iCLUSTER FAWK
to be honest, i think Bieber's voice is pretty good. but i dont like him

this is why i ACTUALLY hate him:

he's just overrated, and i hate overrated things. he's famous, but he's nothing special. there are SO many other ppl who deserve to be more famous than him.

also, he's one of those kids who sings about love, and then makes unattractive girls try to feel pretty and loved. its just annoying -_-

I Agree. I Like One Time,Its On My iPod,Buht everything else of him *shakes head* is a fail.  

iLaughAtUhrFacee

centeres1

6,150 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 5:17 pm
reason1:he say eh eh eh at the begining of one of his song is he trying to be candian thats insalting

reason2: everbody thinks he is the thing and great  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 5:21 pm

I hate him cus two of my friends are in love with him.
I can't go one day at school with out them saying his name.
That and when I heard One time on the radio I was too def to hear his new song "Baby."
That sad.
Sigh.
Epic fall he is.

II iBlonde II

Personal Teddy Bear

4,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 4:50 am
iCLUSTER FAWK
ILLGIVEYOUABONER
i hate him cause;
every girl is like surprised ooooooooooow myyyyyyyyyy goooood JB is so ******** hot!!!!
im like:what the ******** hell!hes like ******** ugly!!
hes like a baby that just came out of Oprah's a** stressed
I HATE HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!
his eyes are so ugly,his hair is like a ******** helmet,damn everything about him is ******** ugly!!!!
and hes like; yeah thats right,i have usher in my video cool yeayea im cool i know !
like wtf!--"
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!
i hate JustinBitch

this is why Usher is "friends" with justin:

Justin came up to Usher at a show and went "can we b frandz?! biggrin ". and usher, thinking he was a 12 year old fangirl, said "sure thing biggrin ". then when bieber asked usher to be in a music video, he was like "...AAAW s**t! well if i back out, i'll seem like a d**k to the press!"

<3  
We Hate Justin Bieber!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces