Balance Incarnated Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Reaver Of Souls Raziel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 7:57 pm
Raziel gave a low growl of annoyance and shook out his fur once he was free of the towels.

'I'm not sure, I think I might see if I make it the entire day without almost getting killed by various, random objects.' Raziel wanted to say, but to his surprise, he actually said it... well, he didn't say it, per say, but by the way it came out, it much have been some kind of telepathy because he was sure Airel had heard him, even if he hadn't spoken out loud.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 8:16 pm
How had that worked out? He had spoken and she had heard him. Hah. Well perhaps he hadn`t barked his answers. Ariel patted him on the head again. "Well...you can`t blame the towels falling on you as my stepmother`s fault. Besides...she hasn`t gotten that much longer for her mental state I assume. By the time she hits 50 she`ll be just as forgetful as Laylan." Ariel started towards the door.

"Raziel...I don`t know if you`d like to have my family meet you but my father has insisted upon it earlier and I couldn`t tell him no...actually I didn`t get the chance to tell him no." she said pondering on that issue. "Are you comfortable with that? I can make arrangements for a different time or something because I`d rather not force any such issue upon anyone if they are not ready."  

MadxHatterxTeapot
Vice Captain

Dapper Prophet

11,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Reaver Of Souls Raziel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 8:30 pm
Yes, she had definitely heard him. Well then, that would make things a lot easier, because now Raziel had an idea.

Raziel moved up beside her, sitting at her feet as he looked up at her to speak. 'Its them I'm worried about, seeing as how your stepmother reacted upon seeing me. Although, your father doesn't seem at all frightened by me in this form, your brothers shouldn't be either. I can meet with them like this, then you can explain everything to them, including who we both really are. That way, they wont be alarmed when they see my true form... I hope.' Still, they deserved to know the truth, just as much as Ariel did.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 8:47 pm
As he sat down in front of her a mischievous idea formed in her head and her lips curled into a smirk. As Ariel was petting him she began to lightly give him a scratch behind the ears. "You know...I`m aware my family has to find out my origins sooner or later but...if it`s possible can we just keep it underwraps about me being the Balance Guardian in a past life? I think it`d be more believable if we just told them we`re in hiding because I rescued you because you were an important assett to the Hylden. And this is the form they put you in originally when I found you." she scratched a bit more.

"Well...somebody likes that. Haha." she chuckled. "Who is a good little pup?" she scratched eagerly now and seemed to take enjoyment at how silly and humorous it was to watch and wait for his reaction. "Or is telling them inevitable...like fate?"  

MadxHatterxTeapot
Vice Captain

Dapper Prophet

11,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Reaver Of Souls Raziel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 9:13 pm
Raziel looked slightly worried as that grin spread across Ariel's features. When she began scratching his ears, he attempted to growl in protest, but it only came out as low groan. 'What are you--? No, stop that...!' He commanded, sounding quite indignant in spite of the pleasure he was receiving from her hand.

'Nnh, just... just tell them whatever you want... so long as they know that they must remain here, until I... please stop, I really can't concentrate with you doing that.' A whine escaped him and he shook his head vigorously, then bringing up his front paw to rub at his ear to try and get rid of the tickling sensation in it.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 9:31 pm
When he pleaded for her to relinquish her scratching, Ariel obliged and patted him on the head. "Oh...very well. I suppose I can. It was adorable to see you twitch and whine about that though. I won`t do it again unless your permission is granted. Well shall we go then? I don`t like to keep my father waiting, even though he has the patience of a clam one could say." she plopped a towel over his head playfully before pulling it off.

"And your plans for today are...?"  

MadxHatterxTeapot
Vice Captain

Dapper Prophet

11,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Reaver Of Souls Raziel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 9:47 pm
Raziel grumbled and shook the towel off his head, then followed alongside Ariel.

'I have no plans - other than waiting to meet your family. I was going to sleep, seeing as how that's what vampires usually do during the daytime, but after my previous nap was interrupted by your wicked step mother, I don't think that's such a good idea anymore.'  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 10:10 pm
"Being the good hearted person I am, I cannot say she is wicked in her entirety." Ariel sighed. "However I suppose the years of being a spinster has made her bitter and angry. Just like vampires, humans are very different as well. We all come with our little quirks and peculiarities...like me." she laughed in reference to herself. "Maybe you shouldn`t hide where the drunk lady wants to find alcohol." she suggested.

Once back out in the main hallways again, she could see her family sitting down for lunch and her younger brother looking annoyed. "I`m hungry Ariel, and father said we couldn`t eat until you got here."

"I`m sorry Kelvan. = was fetching my friend."

"Friend?" Victoria said suspiciously as she eyed the four-legged beast.

"I was just about to ask where you had been, but I suppose coaxing our refuge giver out of hiding was a little difficult?" he father chuckled.

"Isn`t that the dog you got us in trouble for?" her stepmother asked. "Well...it`s a ghastly looking beast. Ugh."

"You expect purebred?" Phillip scoffed. "Mother, we can only provide so much..." he said sarcastically.

"Father, I know this may be hard to believe but my friend and furry companion are one in the same." Ariel explained.

"Hm?"

"You see...we`re being pursued because he is of great importance to them and since I rescued him...we are now at high priority to capture because of it. " Ariel gestured to Raziel. "I ask you don`t be alarmed. He means no harm and...he is my friend." One could say she knew him well...if it was her past self.

"Go on Raziel...show them."

Danyael stared at the dog creature before he looked at his daughter. "What`s this about?"

"This is our benefactor."  

MadxHatterxTeapot
Vice Captain

Dapper Prophet

11,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Reaver Of Souls Raziel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 10:26 pm
Just like before, Raziel mustered his will and power to resume is true shape. Now standing before Ariel's family was the blue-skinned wraith that Victoria had previously encountered in the wine cellar.

"I apologize for having to bring you here from your home and that I hid my presence from you until now. As you can see, I am unlike other vampires and I didn't want to startle any of you." He told them, but he supposed it was a little to late for Victoria. He truly hoped they wouldn't have a repeat of that meeting.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 10:46 pm
It didn`t take long for Victoria to recognize him and pointed away. "I told you! I told you demons in Nosgoth! I told you she was conspiring!"

"Mother shut up!!" Phillip roared at her and Victoria sat down, alarmed by the elder son`s tone and he frowned at his stepmother before sighing. "Well..."

"Oh my."

"That was bloody brilliant trick, mate!" Kelvan exclaimed. Being a young man, still charmed by such feats of magic and abilities he thought it was amazing. "Forget the other vampires! He takes the cake!"

"Kelvan sit down..." Ariel said through gritted teeth. Her brother`s excitement about what had just occurred seemed a little flustering because she had expected perhaps some more respect from him towards Raziel. At least he wasn`t making a fuss like Victoria.

"Father says we weren`t raised to judge before getting to know someone sir..." Phillip explained. "But that was...extraordinary to say the least."

"You really know how to make strange friends don`t you darling?" Danyael chuckled. "Well sir. I cannot thank you enough for even considering the safety of our family for Ariel`s sake."

"My father, Danyael. My brothers, Phillip and Kelvan. Phillip the eldest, Kelvan the youngest in our family." Ariel explained.

"Don`t call me little." Kelvan frowned.

"And...you`ve encountered my stepmother...Victoria."

"Not that I`m ungrateful but I`m not charmed." The older woman grumbled.

" She`s mad." Kelvan mouthed.

"And...this is my family in a nutshell Raziel." Ariel said, finally glad that was over with.

"How long do we have to stay here?" Victoria asked.

"Until the Sarafan Lord is destroyed...defeated..." Ariel trailed off. "He won`t stop until he finds us." Ariel explained.

"Good thing I didn`t join." Kelvan sighed with relief. "They falsely advertise you know."

Ariel snickered. "Umn...that they do."

"And where in Meridian are you from, Mr.Raziel?" Phillip asked.

"He`s from out of town." Ariel interjected. "He`s from a town far off. In the canyons. Right?"  

MadxHatterxTeapot
Vice Captain

Dapper Prophet

11,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Reaver Of Souls Raziel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 11:00 pm
Raziel raised his hand to stop Ariel. "Let's just say I'm not from around these parts and leave it at that." Raziel said, not really understanding why Ariel said he was from the canyons as, he gave her no indication that he needed to hide his identity from them.

"I don't know if Ariel told you yet, but my name is Raziel. Not to be rude, but that's all you really need to know about me." Anything else would just go way over their head, he was surprised Ariel understood a lot of it.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 11:12 pm
Seeing his confusion she gave him a look that expressed she would not handle location matters for him again.

"Ah. So, Raziel was it? Will you be joining us for our noon meal?" her father asked.

"Oh father, I think we`ve bothered him enough today. He was resting until someone...rudely awoke him." That someone was Victoria.

"Well I`m sorry if the fellow looks like he came from hell itself." The older woman sneered.

"Enough...if it`s not too much trouble sir." her father offered again. "You may join us, but I understand if you`ve better and more important things to do."  

MadxHatterxTeapot
Vice Captain

Dapper Prophet

11,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Reaver Of Souls Raziel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 11:33 pm
"Thank you for the offer, but I really should be going now." Not that he had anything better to do, he just didn't see the point point in joining them for lunch when he couldn't eat, and by the look on Victoria's face, he could tell that he had already more than overstayed his welcome.

He would go and find a quiet, secluded place to rest and wait for nightfall when Umah would take him to Kain.

When the sun began to set, Umah came and found him.

"Ready to depart, strange one?" She asked, putting her hands on her hips and shifting her weight slightly.

Raziel nodded, getting up to follow her, but he couldn't shake the feeling like he was forgetting something.

"Safe journey, you two." Vorador came to bid them farewell.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 12:06 am
She endured lunch with her family for a while. Her father wouldn`t stop talking about Raziel and how exciting it was to meet such an individual. The more her father talked about Raziel the more annoyed Ariel became with hearing about him from her father. She finally excused herself and finally laid down to rest for a bit. Raziel was tending to matters of his own. Heh. Matters. He wasn`t going to face the Sarafan Lord now she hoped.The Sarafan Lord...

Ariel eventually grew restless with just being confined to the sanctuary. It was boring and it seemed that everyone else, well the vampires especially got to have most of the fun around here. Ariel dressed and readied herself due to this new development. She had heard outside her door two vampires were discussing about the `strange blue vampire` going somewhere with Vorador`s best. Umah was who they must have been referring to.

"I`ve had enough of sitting, feeling useless and doing nothing." If she was the Balance Guardian in a past life she certainly wasn`t going to let anyone stop her.

"You`re leaving?" she said when she located them. Travel clothes were on her and she had a small satchel at her side. "And not letting me in on the fun, that`s rude I should say." A grin. "Should I TELL Rosa that some of her silverware is missing?" it was a bluff but she hoped it worked.  

MadxHatterxTeapot
Vice Captain

Dapper Prophet

11,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Reaver Of Souls Raziel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 12:27 am
"Yes, we are.... you look like you're going somewhere, too." Raziel noted, looking over her clothes. "You should stay inside, it's not safe--" when he realized Ariel wanted to come with them - and hearing the threat she used - Raziel could only sigh.

"You're not coming with us, it's too dangerous. I don't care what Rosa says, I'm not a thieving raccoon."

"Raccoon?" Umah quired.

Raziel gave another sigh, waving his hand dismissively. "Never mind, let's just get going. Without Ariel." He said firmly, looking back at Ariel sternly.

Umah smirked almost condescendingly at Ariel. "I don't know, Raziel, I think its kind of cute that this human pup wants to follow you around. Perhaps you should let her come with us"

"What?" Raziel cocked an eyebrow at the vampiress.

Umah shrugged. "If she wants to come, let her. The route is safe enough, but it's almost impossible for any human to traverse; she'll be crying to go home before we even get a third of the way there~" She scoffed.

Raziel was starting to wonder why women were so crazy in this time; ever since he got here, he had been have problems with them one after the other.

He looked to Ariel once more. "Are you sure you want to come?" He asked, figuring that it might be better for her to come along with them, since she seemed like one of those people who would do something anyway, even if you told them no; if she tried to follow them without their knowing, she could end up lost or worse.  
The Pillars of Nosgoth - LoK Role Playing Centeral

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff