Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
Le Cave Manor (Come In And Have A Taste Of The Night Life) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CodyDudeTm

Desirable Fatcat

11,650 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Champion 300
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 4:51 pm
Cody smiled, and suddenly felt alone in the hot springs, and decided to end his trip early, stepping out of the hot springs. "Aaah, that was nice :3 But I better get out, I didn't put my things in my room yet >w<"  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 5:28 pm
Immediately after his arrival, Arc had gone straight to his room to unpack. And unpack he did. But being one who can't stay still for too long, he quickly stripped down to his underwear, wrapped a towel around his waist and set off for the springs he had heard about.

Stepping within throwing distance of the hit spring, he noticed two others already enjoying the water's warmth. In more ways then one.

Not wanting to bother the two, he quickly turned around to go back to his room to find some other activity to indulge in.

Chiu Nanako

Suki Wolfram

6,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 6:06 pm
Suki sighs as she takes her bags up to the room, purple iPod on and hanging from a clip around a loop in her jeans. Singing the words to the song thats playing she opens the door to her room and starts to unpack, leaving the door open.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 6:12 pm
Padding softly down the hallway of guest rooms, Arc decided that if he couldn't go into the hot springs, might as well go to the pool. Water is water, especially if you're soaked in it. And being an otter, cold water would feel pretty warm to him.

Still holding his towel around his waist, he hummed a little song to himself as he walked.

Chiu Nanako

Lunaria Canis

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 6:20 pm
Waking up in her room, she stretched slowly as her tail flicked softly to the song 'Morning After Dark' that was playing on her mp3 player. She slipped out of bed and headed out of the room, singing softly along with the song.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 6:29 pm
Cody walked back to the hotel, now wearing a t-shirt and jeans, whistling. He went around to explore it, and found the observatory. "Whoa...." It was a beautiful sight, as the sun was setting, and it made the mountains shine in the sunlight. Cody sat down and looked at the marvelous scenery.  

CodyDudeTm

Desirable Fatcat

11,650 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Champion 300
  • Sausage Fest 200

Lunaria Canis

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 6:31 pm
Heading up to the observatory, she smiled as she saw Cody. "Hey," she said as she walked over to his side.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 6:38 pm
Cody looked over and smiled back. responding, "Hey there :3" Then he looked back at the scenery. "It's amazing, isn't it...?"  

CodyDudeTm

Desirable Fatcat

11,650 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Champion 300
  • Sausage Fest 200

Lunaria Canis

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 6:41 pm
Luna looked at the scenery and nodded as she leaned against the railing. "It's breathtaking. I've never seen anything like it."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 7:08 pm
Cody nodded in agreement. "Neither have I... it's astounding..."  

CodyDudeTm

Desirable Fatcat

11,650 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Champion 300
  • Sausage Fest 200

Lunaria Canis

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 7:09 pm
Her tail swished softly behind her as she looked out at the sight, speechless as her music plays softly from her mp3 player.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 7:29 pm
Cody yawned, and realized it must be late. He took a look, and saw moonlight hit the hot springs. "Whoa..." It sparkled in the moonlight, the steam glittering as it rose.  

CodyDudeTm

Desirable Fatcat

11,650 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Champion 300
  • Sausage Fest 200

Lunaria Canis

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 7:33 pm
Glancing at what he was looking at, her eyes widened at the sight. "Oh my......" she whispered, having always loved the moonlight.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 7:42 pm
Cody smiled, and he took out a camera from his things, and took a picture of it. Then he got up from the railing, and started to walk back downstairs. Then Cody turned around and told the apparently random girl that was leaning on the railing, "I'm Cody, in room 101, if you want to visit :3" He then went downstairs to his room, and unpacked his things, putting a Wii next to the TV, and putting a couple of books by the nightstand.  

CodyDudeTm

Desirable Fatcat

11,650 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Champion 300
  • Sausage Fest 200
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers