Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Player's County

Back to Guilds

People of all kind who love Role Playing (( RP )) (: 

Tags: Role Play, Acting, Community, Friends 

Reply Romance // Drama
૦ղlყ ϐყ Ӎօօռliցհէ || Full!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ChersierMuffins
Crew

2,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 10:07 am
|| Why, thankies. ||

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Micaiah Tskunomi

.:.My strawberries... .:.

Micaiah looked at the tissue for about half a minute before reaching out her hand to take it. She put the tissue to her cheek then looked at the boy in the bush, she didn't know really what to say so she said what came automatically, "... Thank you..." She said, then went back to his question, "Ah... Yes... I'm alright..." She let her eyes wonder to her knees, part of her striped socks were ripped, but her knee was only a little sore. She let her free hand reach to touch it before looked at bush-boy, "... Your leg... Is it okay...?" She asked, looking down at the leg she tripped over, and it came to her, "...Sorry..."

{ PrincessPeachStrawberry }

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 10:10 am
User Image User Image User Image

L i ℓ α_ Я o s a
Its not about how the cards are dealt.
Its about how you play the game.

。。。 

Lila took the girls hand and helped her up off the ground.
"Hey, do you need to see the nurse or something...Oh wait!"
Lila reached into her bag and pulled a small first aid kit. Of course her aunt would have packed one for her...She took out a small bandaid and some disinfectant.
"Here. Let me help you with this..."
She used a bit of disinfactant on the tissue and cleaned the wound a bit. Then she gently put the bandaid on.
"There. All better. Nothing to cry about." She said giving the girl a small smile.

_Q e e n O f H e a r t s._

- - - - - ―>

" Can't read my,
Can't read my,
No he can't read my poker face
She's got to love nobody
"
User Image

-Angels-Storm-

Dapper Gekko

5,350 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 10:25 am
User Image

She got through the fence since there were a couple of people talking and they didn't seem to notice her here. Which she didn't mind afterall. She got down from the fence and quietly walked over to the door before they noticed her. She got some key out of her long sleeve and unlocked it; stupid big doors teachers locked down. She got inside in a hurry so no one will notice her. She took deep breaths and wandered down the school halls.

Let the rain fall down
And wake my dreams
Let it wash away
My sanity
'Cause I wanna feel the thunder
I wanna scream
Let the rain fall down
I'm coming clean

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 10:52 am
|| . ||

Micaiah Tskunomi

.:.My strawberries... .:.

Micaiah turned her head and looked at the girl, she tilted her head slightly and put her hand to the band-aide. She looked at the girl again for a minute, "... Thank you..." She said as she looked down at her dress, she fixed it with her hands, trying to flatten it. Then moved onto her head-band, straightening it, and smoothing out her hair.

User Image

ChersierMuffins
Crew

2,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

MewLettuceRush

Blessed Goat

15,275 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Chocolate Champion: Sundae! 50
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 11:02 am
User Image
Atan Takashi
OHholymotherofcheeseswheredidshecomefrom!?!?

yume ni made mita you na sekai wa
arasoi mo naku heiwa na nichijou
demo genjitsu wa hibi TORABU tte
tama ni kuyandari shiteru sonna Rolling days

Atan was starting to get tired, when she passed big double doors, with gold letters spelling out, LIBRARY. She walked passed it, not knowing. Then, it hit her, and she spun around so fast, she didn't see where she was going. She slammed into a girl with long blue hair. She hadn't had enough force to knock either one of them to the ground, but she did stumble backa bit. She sighed, and regained her balance. "I'm so sorry!" She said, politely. Her heart skipped a beat; she was oblivious to the fact that this girl had been trailing behind her for a little while now.

User Image
A world like the one I’ve seen in dreams
Without conflict, daily peace
But in reality I sometimes worry about
Love and the day today grind Those rolling days!

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 11:11 am

User Image

Picking his way through the window wasn't a good idea. Masato rubbed his head after he had tumbled through the high window, since there wasn't a way sneaking into the classrooms. I mena, who the heck would have enough time to grab the keys? But, the gamble was worth it; He broke into the right classroom. Taking a deep breath, there was no place out there other than a good warm feeling of a music classroom. He was pretty relieved, there wouldn't be anyone around, so plenty of private time... He sat on the bench and leaned back on to the cover of the piano's keys, he was already tired from everything.

「 ϻ ᾋ ș ᾋ Ⱦ Ѻ : It's going to be one hell of a party...! 」

+++

User Image

Daisuke nodded. "It gets stiff most of the time. Doesn't really hurt at all." He attempted to stand up, using the nearby rail for support. "I'm okay, happens all the time." He dusted off the leaves and dirt from his clothes, not really eying the two girls. Well, one would say he was shy, but... honestly, he just didn't want to make himself look stupid.

【 ɗ ą ϊ ș ϑ Ҟ є : 'In Soviet Russia, the Metal bends you.' 】 

Icipher Infinite

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 11:24 am
User Image

She stumbled back a bit as well as the girl did. She didn't pay much attention since her mind wandered for a awhile somewhere else. " It's.....fine." She said adjusting the long hood she had on. " My mind wandered away anyway so it was sort of my fault." She nods and takes her leave.

Let the rain fall down
And wake my dreams
Let it wash away
My sanity
'Cause I wanna feel the thunder
I wanna scream
Let the rain fall down
I'm coming clean

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 11:30 am
User Image
Atan Takashi
OmiigawdomiigawdOMIIGAWD!

yume ni made mita you na sekai wa
arasoi mo naku heiwa na nichijou
demo genjitsu wa hibi TORABU tte
tama ni kuyandari shiteru sonna Rolling days

Atan looked confused for a second, then watched the girl take her leave. She sighed, and walked to the double doors. She glanced at the girl again, before muttering, "Harsh, much," she then pushed open the door, and stood there, stunned. There were so many books, it took her breath away. She tok a step in, before it really hit her. She was free to look at all of them! Learn about everything there was to know about animals! She screeched in delight.

User Image
A world like the one I’ve seen in dreams
Without conflict, daily peace
But in reality I sometimes worry about
Love and the day today grind Those rolling days!

MewLettuceRush

Blessed Goat

15,275 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Chocolate Champion: Sundae! 50

ChersierMuffins
Crew

2,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 11:33 am
|| . ||

Micaiah Tskunomi

.:.Fine... I'll share.:.

Micaiah looked at the boy for a moment, her eyes concerned. She tilted her head a bit again then went back to pick up the Glad with strawberries in it, she opened the lid then offered some to the boy, "You... Want one...?" She asked, "To... Make up for tripping on you..." She added, she didn't want to seem like a freak that went around shoving chocolate covered strawberries at every person she meets. "Micaiah." She said before he could say yes or no to the strawberries, she thought it was rude that she hadn't even said her name yet.

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 11:52 am

User Image

He looked at the strawberries. It didn't look like she often shared, but let go of the railing with one hand to take a chocolate covered strawberry, smiling a bit though rather warmly. "Thank you." When was the last time he even smiled at someone outside of his circle? "Daisuke." He continued before taking a bite.

Icipher Infinite

-Angels-Storm-

Dapper Gekko

5,350 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 12:51 pm

L i ℓ α_ Я o s a

。。。 

Lila sighed and began putting the books which had fallen out when she grabbed the first aid kit, back into her duffle bag.
"If my service is no longer needed here, then I guess Ill leave..."

- - - - - ―>

" Can't read my,
Can't read my,
She's got to love nobody
"
User Image

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 1:01 pm

User Image

The sleepy boy runed his head over to the other girl to give an equally sleepy and timid smile at Lila. "Thanks for waking me up. Not a lot of people actually care about people like me."

Icipher Infinite

-Angels-Storm-

Dapper Gekko

5,350 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 1:05 pm

L i ℓ α_ Я o s a

。。。 

Once Lila gathered up her books, she straightened up and returned the smile.
"Its precisely the people like me who would take the time. My name is Lila by the way."

- - - - - ―>

" Can't read my,
Can't read my,
She's got to love nobody
"
User Image

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 1:23 pm
|| RAWR ):< Gaia keeps deleting my posts... I posted in another RP TWICE and they deleted it both times. Now I need to think of something new. ||

Micaiah Tskunomi

.:.What? You too? Okay.:.

Micaiah had walked over to a bench and took a strawberry out to eat it, then looked at the girl. "Lila." She said, then held out the strawberry to her before she had it even near her mouth. If you are having people eat with you, you should always be the last person to eat. Well, at least that's what her mother always told her. So she gave her hand a little shake showing that she wanted her to take it.

User Image

ChersierMuffins
Crew

2,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

-Angels-Storm-

Dapper Gekko

5,350 Points
  • Conversationalist 100