Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Muslim Guild Of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The Muslim Guild Of Gaia for everyone who wanto learn about Islam! Or for those muslims who wanto meet muslims. Or if u wanna have fun!!!! 

Tags: Muslim, Islam, Religion, Islamic, United 

Reply Female Forum [ONLY FEMALES]
Belly Dance Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The_Pathan
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 5:12 am
Fish of Steel
The_Pathan
Ehh, okay. Maybe i should make a forum for girls only??? I had the idea once, it got flamed lol

Well. I read women are not allowed to have that cloth firstly. Only with husband, right?

Secondly, a woman is not allowed to dance infront of any1 else than her husband, and if she does, she aint allowed shaking butt and some other stuff.

That's what u do in belly dance. So ur not alowed in public or with husband. ur allowed shaking butt alone, right?
ninja

I too think a girl only forum would be nice biggrin

and bharatiyaa is right u can shake all u want in front of women and ur husband I mean with ur husband u do worse thing(how else would u have kids) and u cant dance it make no sense!!
and with a husband a woman can dance naked if she want to and shake her butt aaaaaaall she wants (or all he wants wink )!! as long as ur curtains are closed loooool rofl

and u can dance infront of women and shake ur butt and all ur body parts if u want u just have to cover certain things

and infront of women I need to cover from my belly button to my knee any thing above and bellow I can show women so for example if I wear a high waisted skirt that reaches my belly button and stops at my knee I can walk around with no shirt and its not haram at all 9
(but no one would do it tough loool)
its the same this with men btw u can only show from belly button to knee in front of guys) 3nodding

there are belly dance outfits that come like a long dress but its open from the sides to ur thigh(those are my favs I find them sexier loool) if u just wear shorts or something under them to cover ur thighs ur fine u can wear it in front of women 3nodding

U say from stomack to knees infront of women? So u don't need to cover the breast? :O

Well, in a old old old dancing topic i got told that husband and wife can dance, but without shaking butt or anything like that. A very intelligent person told me, so i would like your prove 3nodding

dancing, and kids is not the same ninja

Yeah, i made a post about girl/boy forum in secret forum, u can read it and say what u think and why u think smile

Some extremists woulden't talk about these stuff with both genders, since it's haram and private. That's why smile  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 12:14 pm
The_Pathan
Fish of Steel
The_Pathan
Ehh, okay. Maybe i should make a forum for girls only??? I had the idea once, it got flamed lol

Well. I read women are not allowed to have that cloth firstly. Only with husband, right?

Secondly, a woman is not allowed to dance infront of any1 else than her husband, and if she does, she aint allowed shaking butt and some other stuff.

That's what u do in belly dance. So ur not alowed in public or with husband. ur allowed shaking butt alone, right?
ninja

and bharatiyaa is right u can shake all u want in front of women and ur husband I mean with ur husband u do worse thing(how else would u have kids) and u cant dance it make no sense!!
and with a husband a woman can dance naked if she want to and shake her butt aaaaaaall she wants (or all he wants wink )!! as long as ur curtains are closed loooool rofl

and u can dance infront of women and shake ur butt and all ur body parts if u want u just have to cover certain things

and infront of women I need to cover from my belly button to my knee any thing above and bellow I can show women so for example if I wear a high waisted skirt that reaches my belly button and stops at my knee I can walk around with no shirt and its not haram at all 9
its the same this with men btw u can only show from belly button to knee in front of guys) 3nodding

there are belly dance outfits that come like a long dress but its open from the sides to ur thigh(those are my favs I find them sexier loool) if u just wear shorts or something under them to cover ur thighs ur fine u can wear it in front of women 3nodding

U say from stomack to knees infront of women? So u don't need to cover the breast? :O

Well, in a old old old dancing topic i got told that husband and wife can dance, but without shaking butt or anything like that. A very intelligent person told me, so i would like your prove 3nodding

Yeah, i made a post about girl/boy forum in secret forum, u can read it and say what u think and why u think smile

Some extremists woulden't talk about these stuff with both genders, since it's haram and private. That's why smile

Um.. are there any extremist in here?? eek
If it is your husband and you are in the privacy of your home then why can't you shake butt or anything like that?? He's your husband therefore you can do that with him. Its just that, that shouldn't be done with other people around.  

Bharatiyaa_ larki
Crew

850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Cora Merle Seraph

10,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 3:51 pm
My friend Ossai fro Afghanstain enjoys belly dances (she might not wear the outfits but she like the movement forms of it I know for sure). Me on the other hand don't get into dancing I rather spar for my movement heavy activity of choice.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 8:12 pm
The_Pathan
Fish of Steel
The_Pathan

ninja

yes its fine ask around u'll see Im right 3nodding
in old times 9the time of the prophet) women used to breast feed together and stuff so its acualy fine

if u dont sake ur but its not dancing and I cant give u prof with out sending u my religion books confused
and of course dancing and kids arnt the same kids are worse!!

(Im about to be very graphic to let it slid this time) how do u have kids? u have sex right? and is sex just like put it in and in a few minutes ur done OF COURSE NOT!! neither would be satisfide trust me a man must romance his wife half of making good sex is the foreplay, and if u knew forplay u would know that dancing is much less!!
and if dncing with out saking the but ok well what do u use to have sex then? u use the same area ur told not to shake it makes no sence to me if it were true stare
trust me dancing is much less than sex, sex is dirtty and animalistic when ur talking about the acual sex not the forplay and the snugling after.
at least dancing u keep ur cloths on and dncing is a form of art.
(exuse me again for the langegue but I didnt know how to eplain my self in a better way, if I was speacking in arabic I would have been able to mak it sound more proper so sorry again I tried my best sweatdrop )

and I dont really care about extremists there the idiot who blew up a building and made every one think that islam is evil so they can all go die I dont care what they say scream

besides how do u learn about ALL of islam if u dont discuss it right xp  

Fish of Steel
Vice Captain

The_Pathan
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 5:36 am
Bharatiyaa_ larki
The_Pathan
Fish of Steel
The_Pathan

ninja

If it is your husband and you are in the privacy of your home then why can't you shake butt or anything like that?? He's your husband therefore you can do that with him. Its just that, that shouldn't be done with other people around.
Yeah, lotsa extremists. I got 2 friends, 1 works for Mujahideen, and one wanna fight with taliban when he is older. Both in guild.

U can, but not while dancing.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 5:53 am
Fish of Steel
The_Pathan
Fish of Steel
The_Pathan

ninja

yes its fine ask around u'll see Im right 3nodding
in old times 9the time of the prophet) women used to breast feed together and stuff so its acualy fine

if u dont sake ur but its not dancing and I cant give u prof with out sending u my religion books confused
and of course dancing and kids arnt the same kids are worse!!

(Im about to be very graphic to let it slid this time) how do u have kids? u have sex right? and is sex just like put it in and in a few minutes ur done OF COURSE NOT!! neither would be satisfide trust me a man must romance his wife half of making good sex is the foreplay, and if u knew forplay u would know that dancing is much less!!
and if dncing with out saking the but ok well what do u use to have sex then? u use the same area ur told not to shake it makes no sence to me if it were true stare
trust me dancing is much less than sex, sex is dirtty and animalistic when ur talking about the acual sex not the forplay and the snugling after.
at least dancing u keep ur cloths on and dncing is a form of art.
(exuse me again for the langegue but I didnt know how to eplain my self in a better way, if I was speacking in arabic I would have been able to mak it sound more proper so sorry again I tried my best sweatdrop )

and I dont really care about extremists there the idiot who blew up a building and made every one think that islam is evil so they can all go die I dont care what they say scream

besides how do u learn about ALL of islam if u dont discuss it right xp

Ohh, alright smile Breast naked is fine for women, yeah makes sence.

Umm, belly dance is not dancing???? Well it is haram if huusband and wife dance together and shaking butt i read smile

Well, intercurse is human to do. not haram, don't worry. But that's the explination i have read about dancing and islam 3nodding

And yes i know u do worser stuff, but still. There are even rules for how worse it must be...

World Trade Center was blown up by Bush, not any extremist. The extremists ain't really right about everything, but atleast some of them protect islam.

There are some in the guild, they are actually very nice smile They are also humans like u and me, and many of them are not sickoz wink

Discuss it? Right smile But hadiths and quranic verses can also be useful biggrin  

The_Pathan
Captain

The_Pathan
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 5:54 am
girls, sorry for interrupting ur bellydance vid's sweatdrop Continue lol  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:34 pm
There is only ONE thing that a Muslim can’t do with his wife, I've asked sooo many shoyook and professional only one thing ur not allowed to do, it’s an important subject for me since I’m getting married wink

And still don’t believe belly dance is wrong cuz it’s not what I have learned and if its wrong inshallah Allah will forgive me.

And when it’s come to extremists it’s not wrong to be one it just means that they love god allot.
Jihad is fine there are many places to do jihad that is the right place like Palestine for example.
but Taliban are terrorists and murderers they don’t follow how Islam fights and they kill innocent ppl and ruin how Islam looks in non Muslim eyes, and besides the one who started Taliban is Osama and he was born and raised in America he studied there and as basically adopted by the American government, I know that for a fact because I know Osama's sister she is a very sweet old woman and told me all about her brother.

the man WHO MADE Taliban is an American basically so can they be doing good all the ppl in Taliban are poor brain washed children who were made to believe that this is Islam.
What they are doing is wrong and evil, and if u care about ur friend try to change his mind to fight jihad but at least not join Taliban, but if he fights jihad let him (all of them) think exactly where they will fight fighting Americans is not jihad fighting against the ones who hurt Islam is jihad.

if u love ur friend give him advice to not join those murders Taliban but he is UR friend u can do what u want this is just my opinion. 3nodding  

Fish of Steel
Vice Captain

Bharatiyaa_ larki
Crew

850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 6:16 pm
The_Pathan
Bharatiyaa_ larki
The_Pathan
Fish of Steel
The_Pathan

ninja

Yeah, lotsa extremists. I got 2 friends, 1 works for Mujahideen, and one wanna fight with taliban when he is older. Both in guild.

U can, but not while dancing.

My only reaction ------> rofl rofl eek  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 6:20 pm
Fish of Steel
There is only ONE thing that a Muslim can’t do with his wife, I've asked sooo many shoyook and professional only one thing ur not allowed to do, it’s an important subject for me since I’m getting married wink

And still don’t believe belly dance is wrong cuz it’s not what I have learned and if its wrong inshallah Allah will forgive me.

And when it’s come to extremists it’s not wrong to be one it just means that they love god allot.
Jihad is fine there are many places to do jihad that is the right place like Palestine for example.
but Taliban are terrorists and murderers they don’t follow how Islam fights and they kill innocent ppl and ruin how Islam looks in non Muslim eyes, and besides the one who started Taliban is Osama and he was born and raised in America he studied there and as basically adopted by the American government, I know that for a fact because I know Osama's sister she is a very sweet old woman and told me all about her brother.

the man WHO MADE Taliban is an American basically so can they be doing good all the ppl in Taliban are poor brain washed children who were made to believe that this is Islam.
What they are doing is wrong and evil, and if u care about ur friend try to change his mind to fight jihad but at least not join Taliban, but if he fights jihad let him (all of them) think exactly where they will fight fighting Americans is not jihad fighting against the ones who hurt Islam is jihad.

if u love ur friend give him advice to not join those murders Taliban but he is UR friend u can do what u want this is just my opinion. 3nodding

What's the one thing that a muslim can't do with his wife??
And uh no.. there is a thin line between loving God alot and being a extremist.. its a real fine line too but its there, and trust me yaar there is a difference.  

Bharatiyaa_ larki
Crew

850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

The_Pathan
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 6:05 am
Fish of Steel

What is that 1 thing? ^_^

Yeah that's probably right then xd

Umm, u mean Usama Bin Laden, or just some random Osama? lol
That's really cool xd

I read he had something like 60 brothers and sisters. His dad must have been bussy :O

Ur maybe right about Taliban, but well. Dhul_noon is that guy, he just told me he would like to fight with them someday, lol.

The other one fights for Pakistan, deffend Pakistan against indian attacks and stuff like that. But somehow it's called "The Mujahideen" but he is very cool smile Jin_Saga. he is also active in the guild smile  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 2:25 am
The_Pathan
Fish of Steel

That's really cool xd

I read he had something like 60 brothers and sisters. His dad must have been bussy :O

Ur maybe right about Taliban, but well. Dhul_noon is that guy, he just told me he would like to fight with them someday, lol.

The other one fights for Pakistan, deffend Pakistan against indian attacks and stuff like that. But somehow it's called "The Mujahideen" but he is very cool smile Jin_Saga. he is also active in the guild smile

I mean Osama ben laden.

and the one thing he is not allowed to do is a**l sex.  

Fish of Steel
Vice Captain

The_Pathan
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 5:45 am
The place where u make s**t, right? After this discussion is over, u can move to girl forum when ur ready 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 5:29 pm
Fish of Steel
The_Pathan
Fish of Steel

That's really cool xd

I mean Osama ben laden.

and the one thing he is not allowed to do is a**l sex.

You mean Osama Bin Laden

and I heard that a**l sex gives you cancer  

Bharatiyaa_ larki
Crew

850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Bharatiyaa_ larki
Crew

850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 5:30 pm
The_Pathan
The place where u make s**t, right? After this discussion is over, u can move to girl forum when ur ready 3nodding

How do you move this whole thread to the girl's forum??  
Female Forum [ONLY FEMALES]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff