Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 09 Level 1 - Casual RPs (archive)
The New Breed (OPEN!!!/ACCEPTING) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who will you fight for?
  Good
  Evil
  GOLD!!!
View Results

Plazmamonkey

450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 2:01 pm
The ball hit Anya throwing her across the roof, she teetered on one of the holes.

"ANYA.... dammit" Gabriel shouted swinging at both opponents before running to Anya. "I'm taking you back okay, then I'll tear that guy a new one okay". He picked her up "Now will you let me take the poor injured girl somewhere safe before you attack the mass murderer".  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 2:05 pm
Joshua looked over at Renka and shrugged. "What do you think Renka?" Joshua was skeptical but it looked like this pyro really cared for Anya. 'He should have thought to tell her to not hang around a battle area then.', Joshua thought.  

DragnGuy7

Friendly Explorer

6,800 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

KuroSeiryu

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 2:10 pm
"Glad to see someone who's sane, windbreaker..." He glanced at the wind guy again as he reloaded his gun, Looking at Gabriel after he spoke "Not a chance..." then put his hand in front of the barrel and shot two bullets into the air. Using the blood on the bullets to alter their course and aim for both of Gabriel's arms.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 2:10 pm
"Really....?" Gabriel said sending out a flame hot enougth to melt the bullets but it took a lot out of him. He used one hand to plug Anya's wings back in and the other to hold her. "I'll going to pretend you didn't do that" he said kissing her on the forehead.  

Plazmamonkey

450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

DragnGuy7

Friendly Explorer

6,800 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 2:20 pm
Joshua directed a large gust of wind toward the pyro. He looked tired and was on the edge of the building so it should take care of him Joshua thought.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 2:24 pm
Gabriel jumped down before the gust hit him "Look I know why you want to kill me but what about Anya, She hasn't done anything, poor girl, we only look after her".  

Plazmamonkey

450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

KuroSeiryu

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 2:29 pm
Renka narrowed his eyes "What about the people that were here when you destroyed this place, what about those poor people!?" he shot the remaining three bullets and sent a whirlwind of small blood blades in a vortex toward Gabriel and Anya.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 2:33 pm
"That's because I'm the bad guy" Gabriel said running off to try and avoid the bullets, one of the knifes hit him knocking him off balance but he twisted enough so Anya landed on top of him.  

Plazmamonkey

450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

DragnGuy7

Friendly Explorer

6,800 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 4:16 pm
"Maybe you'll think twice next time before you bring her along." Joshua took his bow from his back and notched an arrow to it aiming for the boy's wrists. He let it fly with some air behind it giving it more power.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 7:57 pm
(ok now for some less one or two liners and bit more order to this maddening chaos :3 The leader of the New Breed has come in.)

Malcolm Dimitriee Stood on the roof top of a every distance building. From his stand point he was able to get the best signal. Once he was sure he was on a secure network, he started to go down the list of his group. Touching the mic to his lips Malcolm spoke on each setting for all them to hear his message.

"Anya,Marion,Claudia and Gabriel...The Good doctors need us to check their adjustments for the next set of drugs to prepare for our level upgrades. Meet me Within central park within the hour. Be sure no one follows you, as you must already know. Claudia leave asap we have matters to talk about." He then waited for each members Orders acknowledgments to wink on then off before he too could head for the park.

Malcolm looked up into the graying sky can sense a light rain will befall soon.
(hope this wasnt too much of a problem. I just want my side on the same pages as everyone else. Go Team New Breed smile )

Krav3n88

Blueyedemoness

Shy Gaian

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 8:10 pm
Claudia started to hear Malcolm from out of nowhere. She didn't know where it was coming from or where he was, but it seemed that the doctors needed them. But before she could go anywhere, she was to go to the park as soon as she could. It made her wonder what Malcolm wanted to talk about with her. It made her so curious that she immediately got up from the couch she was sitting on, put on a cloak and flew to the park with one of her magic spells.

As she flew at blinding speed, she could start to feel rain coming into the atmosphere. Oh how she loved rainy days, it made her happy just thinking about them. Her cloak flapped in the wind as she flew by to the park, which was only a few moments away from where she was at. When she arrived she came down and made sure no one saw here by looking around. When the coast was clear she started to say "Okay, Malcolm, where are you? I'm here for the 'matters' of which you spoke off" she said a loud.

((finally, someone who is as literate as I am and made me want to start posting again))

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 8:30 pm
Malcolm appeared suddenly from under a near by tree. Walking towards Claudia, He wore his long white coat but with both sleeves down, with his gunblades careful hidden in them. "Claudia..." He said just as he left the grass to enter the side walk near the center park statue. Once he saw her turn to him he had mentally checked his emotions and held them in line.

Despite being a albino with pointed ears, Claudia had a beautify that matched her attractive form and warming smile. Shaking those features from mind, Malcolm spoke softly as he drew near. Even though the park was pretty much due to the rain, he didn't want to take any chances.

"I had gone over your file many times and found that what you and the scientists label as magic is a form of psychic powers that knows no practical bounds. You are by far one of the most dangerous of the new breeds. Which always must make you a high target for those rebellious scum. Be care Claudia we don't know what would happen if you push your powers too far. I fear it may cause too much damage to your mental state or your body." With that said he sat down on a bench near her and waited for the others. Hoping that their chips were working as well as Claudia's is.
(didnt mean for it to be so long sorry)

Krav3n88

Blueyedemoness

Shy Gaian

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 8:41 pm
Claudia looked over to Malcolm as he muttered her name. He looked as calm as ever, and very leader-like, she couldn't blame the scientists to make him the leader. He told her about how her powers were and all that, and it surprised her that they were considered psychic and more dangerous then any other form of power. "Don't worry I can protect myself, and I won't do anything rash, I'm not like that" she told him with a soft smile. She didn't like people worrying over her, she was as tough as any of them, so she could handle things just like the big boys could.

((It's fine, sorry Have to go to bed so I was in a rush))

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 11:06 pm
"Sorry boy's looks like I got to go" Gabriel said on hearing the message, standing up and making a flame that would linger long enough for him to make a good escape. He ran to a window and shot flames to the policemen and cars waiting out side, hoisting Anya onto his shoulder he jumped out the window using flames to slow his decent he landed and made for an alleyway.

Anya started to wake up as they landed, luckily the sirens had been replaced by shouts and gunshots. She wrapped her arms around Gabriel holding on tightly as he ran.  

Plazmamonkey

450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
09 Level 1 - Casual RPs (archive)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items