Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 9:14 pm
*rolls over and laughs at the thought of my mom liking animated guys* Oh my, that would NEVER happen. Though I do remember discussing with my mom once how pretty Elijah Wood's eyes are, and sometimes SHE'S the one to mention if real guys are good looking. Actually, she's usually the one to, since when I think of hot guys, real ones never enter my thought processes.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 9:11 am
I doubt my mother would ever think much of animated guys. I'm still trying to get over her expression when she saw the Kuja picture I used as a background. It was lovely fanart! Anyway, she was like," I never thought I'd see a female on your desktop." Then I mentioned he has a he.XDXD I've never heard her show any interest in any of the pretty boys I like, even real ones from bands. Then again, our tastes are completely different. My mom likes her men manly, 40ish and...usually bald O_o All three of which scare me. Our tastes are obviously VERY different.  

Mariku -- Kitten

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 4:37 pm
Manly....is alright, though I like pretty guys, 40-ish is pushing it, and bald.... NEVER!!! O.O The hair is the best part of a guy!!!!  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 5:01 pm
Hii!!! I am in love with Ed an Al, especially as a couple and must read yaoi FF involving the two at least daily. And drool over a particular picture of Ed taking a shower...one of my friends has a huge copy of it on her notebook. -squee- *dies thinking about it...going into withdrawal from not seeing it at all today*

I'm also afraid of this forum slighty...this is my first real post.

I also have many other obsessions but that is the biggest one...  

lostxatxsea

KiyaraSabel

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 9:08 pm
So you like a Yaoi/Incest pairing...no need to worry, that's freakier than most of the others... Or at least freakier than me, I never got into the Yaoi thing...  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 12:21 pm
I did, though ^_^ I'm not fond of Elricest, though...I won't get into what I do like, though XD

Also, lately my crossdresser fetish is getting a little less scary. It's still there a lot though XD Especially with Kuja.  

Mariku -- Kitten

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 8:00 pm
Ha ha, brother pairing.... I'm not a fan of Ed/Al, but then again, I'm not a big FMA fan either. (Envy is heart , though) And I can't think of Al as anything other than an empty suit of armor, so the idea of Elricest is just >.
PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 6:28 pm
Hi, people call me Cala-chan, and I'm a "Bishounen Jouyousha", or "Pretty-Boy Addict". (Jouyousha = "Addict", or "Constant User".) I'm generally villain-obsessive, but make exceptions for some interesting good-guy, and neutral characters, such as Mikael (Angel Sanctuary), and JR and Chaos (Xenosaga... yes, I know, JR's physically a kid. Doesn't mean I can't admire him.) I especially love dolls of bishounen, although I only have Sephiroth (I go crazy over dolls). I'm a yaoi fan, but like het too, and I and ohime-chan are often to be found making bishounen do hot stuff together. Usually involving chocolate. I can't stand to be away from bishounen for too long, and if I have to be away from my computer for a long time, I tend to start carrying pictures around in my bag. In fact, I first got into manga because of how pretty Count D (Petshop of Horrors) was. At AI, I actually got into the habit of glomping and hugging people just because they looked like the characters I liked. I think I scared one Sephiroth away... certainly, he and his friend (who was dressed as Cloud) seemed scared, and ran off pretty fast. I hate my camera. It broke when I was taking pictures of all the hot guys. I'm getting off topic. Anyway, I'm a bishounen addict, a crazed fangirl, and I think I scare pretty men.  

Calamity from the Heavens

Knixi

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 6:56 pm
Hello everyone. My name is Nixolec, but I am known as Knixi, and I am a rabid fangirl.

I first noticed this when I was young....eight? I am afraid that I cannot remember. My first target of affection was...*blushes* Vegeta, from Dragon Ball Z. I know that he is not a bishounen, but I could not stop myself. Anyways, my predicament grew over the years, until now, where I am attracted to a lot of bishounen, namely Coo Erhard. I oftentimes find myself drawing pictures of the bishies of my eyes, and I have also taken part in daydreaming about said bishies doing any number of things...from interacting with others (perhaps even others not in their particular series), to the simple "What would [insert name here] do in [insert situation here]?"

As of late I have found myself slowly turning into one of those "Yaoi fangirls." I first found out about this at the beginning of last summer, with the introduction of my first yaoi fanfiction, a Riku/Sora oneshot about Ice cream. Since then, My daydreaming has turned into yaoi thoughts, and my pictures are oftentimes AkuRoku (Axel/Roxas) ones. This obsession has taken hold of my life, and I am afraid that it will stay with me into the years ahead. The thought of this scares me...but I have accepted it.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 4:17 am
Knixi
Hello everyone. My name is Nixolec, but I am known as Knixi, and I am a rabid fangirl.

I first noticed this when I was young....eight? I am afraid that I cannot remember. My first target of affection was...*blushes* Vegeta, from Dragon Ball Z. I know that he is not a bishounen, but I could not stop myself. Anyways, my predicament grew over the years, until now, where I am attracted to a lot of bishounen, namely Coo Erhard. I oftentimes find myself drawing pictures of the bishies of my eyes, and I have also taken part in daydreaming about said bishies doing any number of things...from interacting with others (perhaps even others not in their particular series), to the simple "What would [insert name here] do in [insert situation here]?"

As of late I have found myself slowly turning into one of those "Yaoi fangirls." I first found out about this at the beginning of last summer, with the introduction of my first yaoi fanfiction, a Riku/Sora oneshot about Ice cream. Since then, My daydreaming has turned into yaoi thoughts, and my pictures are oftentimes AkuRoku (Axel/Roxas) ones. This obsession has taken hold of my life, and I am afraid that it will stay with me into the years ahead. The thought of this scares me...but I have accepted it.
Nothing to be scared of! Yaoi fangirls are normal, really~ They just understand that two naked bishes is hot. Being a yaoi fangirl for three years now, I'd know ^_-  

Mariku -- Kitten

Eolo The Mage

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 11:20 pm
Hi, My name is Eolo and I have a Confession:
I am not a fangeek. Not over any of these characters. At all. No rabid fanning of anyone. Never have. smile *careless grin*

Anime bothers me half the time, and bishies.... need to eat some protein and get in a workout and some sun once in a while. Don'tcha like em with muscles? And maybe short hair? Gasp.

Slashing, now there's a scary phenomenon. Don't get me started there. How would you feel if someone slashed you? Really. If characters are written gay, hey whatever floats your boat, man, but when they're very straight and you re-write them as together... Erk.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 10:38 pm
That's just how fangirls are.

As for the girly men, in my case, I'm bi. Girly men are prefered by my tastes, as they have qualities of men and women. Muscles scare me, and I like to pat long hair, It's soft and pretty.....and pale skin is nice, too. I hate tans, I think they look ugly.

As for slash...heh, it's just perversion. People pick up on the 'hints' and pair people together....or they think it would be hot. That's just how we are, I guess.

I myself don't consider myself a rabid fangirl, unless I've had sugar, oir haven't slept.....  

Mariku -- Kitten

Eolo The Mage

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 12:20 am
Sugar makes us all happy! heart whee  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 9:33 pm
Eh, You can't hold your sugar, Mage, you're a lightweight. Like that time we gave you a liter or two of Strawberry soda? Yeah. Let's just say you very vewwy CUTE. rofl 4laugh

You know who's cute? Kadaj. Yes. He has pretty eyes. And the hair, it's partly the hair.

And my favorite is Rain, from the Immortal Rain manga. He's such a dorky geek! So adorable!  

Sharsarannon

Eolo The Mage

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 11:52 am
domokun I drank all that soda, yes and I enjoyed every minute of it. Grr.  
The City of Parte`

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff