Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Good Stuff Rp Guild

Back to Guilds

A general rp guild, with hangouts games and sometimes contests 

Reply Rp Forum
Fallen Dawn ((Accepting/ OPEN)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PaYg

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 8:14 pm
(Jonh u said in a previouse post that the sun was up . . . )  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 9:45 pm
Her foot falls echoed almost painfully in his ears. Her words did the same; all the sounds around them were ringing like bells in his ears as though he stood right next to the large brass bell as it was stuck. The sun still touched his skin and was causing him to feel dizzy and nauseous. “Deal with the mutt.” He called to the guards as he walked towards the stairs that she had just come down from. “Do any of you know if I am to accompany my brother or are we holding the ceremony here and is he simply unaware?” He had Airadain by her arm as he forced her, though gently, to follow him up the stairs to her room. Closing the door he let her arm drop and turned to face her. His gaze full of hatred and hidden pain, waiting for her to relax and calm down he sat on her bed watching calmly. The rigid pain from the sun still flowing harshly against his back, he snarled and turned to close the curtains so that it would no longer hit him and got up backing into the corner from the brightness. “Damn it, close it…”

Nathaniel looked down at her sadly, not expecting her to jump for him he fell back into the door catching her and slid down the wall holding her and returning the kiss though at first more out of surprise. Finally breaking it again he looked up at her puzzled. “But, why…?” He asked softly brushing her cheek with shaky hands unsure what to do. He shifted to sit up fully keeping her in his lap and couldn’t help but laugh when the voices of worried guards finally came through the door from the bang that sounded as he fell into it. There were shouts to her asking if she was alright and if she wanted help. He forced himself to stop laughing to not encourage them to try to come in even if she said not to.

No not both stories are following the same path atm.  

Issac Avvyien

John Hyde

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 10:03 pm
Smells guards and wakes up. What is it you have been sent to do with me?  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 10:09 pm
((EDT))
hearing Vondel in her mind tripped her up but she also knew his apologie was sincere and it made her feel not so trapped. but Isaac Ruined that. Airadain was scared right out of her mind. she hadnt a clue really but she did remeber that her mother said that all 6 were supposed to attend but somtimes only one from a distant kingdome would show and somtimes theyd even send somone in ther place. "i-i do believe its all of you." she stuterd in fear, seeing his pain at the light she devised a new plan to try and win his favour. she placed her hands together and said" Obscurum " darknes appeard between her hands it was harmless also but it would block out any light she then said " Emanio " and it filled the room. she couldnt even see. "is this better my lord?"

Tavara almost burst out laughing at wat had happend due to her intoxicating love for him. trying not to laugh she looked down hair falling in her face and then back up at him "i am fine." she told the guarda in a cammanding tone. they wouldnt bother checking further. she smiled into his eyes moving her body closer to his. as he stroked her cheek it sent waves of love through her "why on this Earth do u think Nat?" she ran a finger over the edge of his face loking deeply into his beautifull swirling eyes  

PaYg

Issac Avvyien

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 6:37 pm
”Thank you.” He replied getting up silently and ghosting behind her, he gently wrapped his left arm around her waist and pulled her back against him, not waiting to see her reaction and honestly not caring he pinned her right arm under his and held her his right arm now folded over her chest his hand resting on her left shoulder. “Don’t fight it..” He whispered before gently brushing her hair aside with his fingers and using his right hand he tilted her chin to the side and bit her giving out a small groan as the pain he felt started to go away. In a way he wanted her to scream, he lived for that sound.

”You feel the same for me as I have for you all this time.” His voice caught and he leaned back against the door. “I’ve tried hiding it for so long because of who we were. How foolish of me.” He leaned up and kissed her softly then pulled away again before she could return it. “I should have realized. But why me out of everyone why me?” The confusion wouldn’t leave and he sat there staring at her never expecting it to be like this. His feelings were normally hidden because he thought they would never be returned now that they had he had no idea what to do. His entire training had been to never show emotion or falter but with her it was impossible was he really just not cut out for his job. He now debated taking her offer of staying at her castle.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 7:39 pm
*Follows guard back to castle, turns over gun and sword.*  

John Hyde

PaYg

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 7:41 pm
((EDIT AT BOTTOM))
she knew wat was comming as soon as he had her around the waist. she felt her chest squeeze in fear and she wanted to scream 'NO!' but she couldne find her voice. she prayed and hoped that he wasnt going to do it. but that shatterd the momnet he spoke. tears instantly cascaded down her face in silent tiny streams as his teeth sank in. it didnt really hurt physically but mentally it shatterd her. she felt violated, disgusting tainted. she didnt fight it, but she didnt want it either
it broke wat little whole piece of herself she had left. it shatterd and she felt it, she turned numb. unable to scream or to smile. she knew it. she wanted nothing more than to fall to her knees and lay there, but he held her to him. ' i didnt do anything to desreve this. . . not to lose my family, not to live in the slums, not to be taken here, not to be taken to him. . . o goddess why?!?' she screamed in ehr head. ' . . why? . .' she knew her tears most of toched his fingers on her chin by know and hoped he wouldnt hit her for crying. but suddenly somthing distracted her it was a new presnece in the room, it was magic and it was strong warm and soft. she felt it come closer to her and wrapp its self about her brokin arm she felt her own magic come to life and swirl through her viens. it wouldnt hurt isaac but she wounderd if he would notice. with a warm rush she felt her broken wrist become whole agian and herself become stronger she felt revived mentaly. ' the goddess.. . ' her mind slowly processed it that it was her indeed showing Airadain that this was the path for her. more tears fell as she wounder wat she had done to be doomed to this fate by her godess. she found her voice
"please, " her voice wasnt even a whisper "please stop"

"what do u mean why you? Nat, why not you? ur perfect ur beautiful ur me and iam u, we fit like 2pieces of a puzzle. who cares wat are status say. it dosnt matter because we have eachother." she smiled gently at him, running a hand through the side of his hair.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 9:33 pm
Warmth circulated in the room and he growled softly feeling waves of heat approach, another being? He questioned his growl switching to a ravenous snarl that burst from inside his chest, as it continued to approach his body became rigid and he pulled her tighter against him protectively. When the rush of power that emitted through her veins he pulled away with another hostile snarl, stepped back towards her bed. The very fact something should disturb him while he was sedating himself angered him more than the words she spoke. Her little plea got to him more than the intruder and he had to force himself to stop his hand mere inches from her face. “You belong to me.” He growled making his presence once again known without it being through physical touch, “Understand that that makes you my pet and allows me to do whatever I bloody wish, wither it be feeding from you or taking whatever pleasure I desire you have no right to ask or plead anything from me.” He turned away. “This is a warning; next time there won’t be one.” He walked past her allowing a flash of power to escape from him as he brushed her arm with his. Pausing at the door he turned again, “Tomorrow night I shall come again this time I will not hesitate to kill you if you try to fight me. My dear brother will not save you either so choose now what your fate will be.” With those words he left slamming the door behind him and heading to the main hall and then following the hidden passages he enjoyed to roam so much he made his way to the throne room and sat in Vondel’s chair lazily unable to sleep anymore. The guards entered the hall through the main doors leading the ever so annoying lycan and tossing his weapons in front of Isaac on the floor before leaving him with the younger lord. “So we meet again, flea bag.” He hissed showing his mood with each word he spoke. “If I am correct your arrival here means that the meeting is being based here in my kingdom?” He awaited his response playing with one of his shrike blades smiling softly.

“I just never thought….” He paused and leaned up to kiss her again pulling her against him. “I missed you so much and never thought you would ever return my feelings you have so much for you and I’m only half nobility. Compared to all of the others you could be with I am nothing.” He turned away from her and looked out towards the window. “They will resent you for it; they will all turn against you.” He sighed fighting back feelings of love and of pain seeing in his mind what would happen. “I couldn’t see that happen to you, ever.” He pushed her off lightly not attempting to be rude and got up. “I need to go out and take a walk. Do I have your leave mistress?” He asked looking more to the floor then at her. “I just don’t know what to say at the moment and I love you I really do but they will hate you so much for it and I couldn’t stand to see your sister having lead of the throne. “He turned away and closed the door behind him hoping for her forgiveness. Glancing around Nathaniel frowned. “What are you doing, get to work.” All the guards and slaves ran to hide as he passed his hand gripped tightly on his whip.  

Issac Avvyien

Tachi Zotura
Vice Captain

Aged Conversationalist

4,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 8:17 pm
Vondel sat bolt upright, feeling the energy coming into his castle. His mind invaided everyone's mind within a three mile radius before centering on Issac and his pet. Something powerful came and trouched the slave. Something he did not want to upset. Vondel was dressed and out in the throne room in moments, all sleep fled from him. The windows and anything elce that would shead sunlight was covered within seconds, fully covered with heavy blankets. Candles and torches were lit soon after, casting errie shadows all over. Vondel glanced at Issac motioning him to please allow him his throne. He barely waited for Issac to get up before he sat down in his seat with very little control over his temper. "Please speak Lycan. What brings you here in the middle of the day? More importantly what brings you to disturbe BOTH Lords at the same time? Is something wrong?" Vondel listened to his words out of politeness but also scaned his thoughts, wanting to know every detail. He knew Issac would be angery with him but his temper was thin and he would not accept any bickering at the moment.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 4:55 pm
((FINISHED!!!))
Airadian crumpled to the floor and put a hand to her neck tyo dtop the bleeding. cring in fear, pain and a lil joy at seeing her goddess she lay there on the floor. but the goddess had shown ther that this is were she wass ment to be so it maybe her a little happy. 'but wat have i done eto be here?' she continued to cry silently. Isaac might have as well slapped her across the face. and when he brushed her arm it mayd evry nerve in her body sting terribly for those few breif seconds. in anger she through the sling off of her body and screamed "Lumus!" light PURE light filled the room it was so intense that she had to shut her eyes and dim it a bit. she hadnt ment for it to be so bright. 'guess i dont no my new strength.' she went to the window and open the curtains for comfort. shedidnt want to be tin any kind of darkness right know not any, as she throuth them open she ntoiced that the sunlight was fragmenting off of her skin and casting rainbows on the wall. it was on the warm that the goddess had healed. she could only see the twisting markings that interwind there under direct light otherwise it just looked like her normal skin.she was shocked utterly that the godess wopuld makr her, 'i must mean alot to her. . .' hope rose in her chest like the morning sun ' she has her reasons for me being here and i trust in her.'

A gentle hand reashed and gently grabbed Isaacs shoulder pulling his spirit from his body. time seemed to freeze around him know his body remaind in the exzact smae postion and so did everthing around his body
"Isaac son of my brother it is i, Sige goddess of the humans." she stud in front of him glowing golden her face ubscured by the light her hair flowd down her back to the floor like a goldne water fall. she stud 7feet tall and her eyes were Airadains exactly
"listen readily Isaac Lord of Vampyrs for you have offend me. Airadain is the only human to escape the God Murgoths infection of the 7 sins. she was pure and u have tainted that purity. " her voice flowed like wind and water and sounded odly like Airadains as it echoed around them. "she means alot to me Isaac, she is made in my image and u will not be forgiven so easily for wat u have done. so to u i bare this curse." her voice never changed in emotion.
"for wat you have done, you shall pay
tainted my last, but hope is not lost
Bound you shall be forever to she
Blood for blood
pain for pain"
a white wisp of smoke appeard at her side and shone like opal.
"you shall feel wat ever she feels both physical and emotional if she dies, you shall die, if u die she shall live. howver in return i also need her to become stronger and not so afraid. so she must give you her blood. prepair to feel watshe feels when i return you to ur body" she out streched her arm and the white wisp went into his left eye and a flash of markings apperad there like airadais for a second befor disapearing. it wouldnt harm his eye.
"Isaac befor i leave you i will tell you that her blood id more rich than any humas even more so know that i have gifted her agian. merely drinking it will make u stronger and Isaac if u succeed in making her stronger and braver i shall reward you greatly. please take care of her she is more preasious to this world than u know" she was about to put Isaac back in his body but she stopped. "one last thing, i almost forgot she ghosted closer to him and gently opend his jaw and stroked his fangs with her finger. "pain has been replaced with please, for you both" she put his spirit back and moved invisably over to vondle and pulled him from his body also freezing time yet agian.
"Vondel son of my brother. ur father is missing so ae the other gods iam very worreid hell shall come to earth, it is almost invitable now. i need you to seek out one of the mutations the lycans made, she was here earlier today. you must convince her to join you. she shall save Airadains life in the future. Airadain is needed to stop hell stop the apocalyps. you must also make sure that the kingdomes do not turn on eachother this includes the human race. stop there rebillion with a swift gentl motion. do wat is necassary." she reached down and touched his shoulder strengthing him. he would also recieve simialar markings to Airadains ans Vondels. befor she dissapeared without a trace after putting Vondels spirit back in his body.

Tavara got to her feet and hesitated a moment 'he did have a point . . . no wait . . he didnt. the people would feel even closer to the nobility and its always about wat the mob wants, the higher ups wouldnt like it but the masses would. it dosnt matter anyway i love him more than anything. i cant let him get away again' she ran after him and threough her arms around him from behind. "please Nat dont leave again it dosnt matter it will work out iam Lord please Nat please" she could feel her throat go sore nad tears rise in her eyes. she was only about 5"4 so Nathaniel tottally darfed her. her head came to about the middle of his back.

PaYg

Tachi Zotura
Vice Captain

Aged Conversationalist

4,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 4:49 pm
Vondel gasped suddenly, leaning forward with effort to regain control of himself. Tears sprang in his eyes."Father?" He hadn't seen his father in hundreds of years. But even through all of those years he still loved his father deeply, staying true and loyal to his teachings. Vondel immedietly turned to his guards and motioned them to the door. He had already given them mental instructions to find The lycan and bring her into his castle no matter what. He turned back to the lycan messanger and bid him to continue, actually interested now.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 6:16 pm
((just so were clear she wentthe god of vampires lol as yr father, ur post can stay how it is but am just makin it clear lol ))  

PaYg

Issac Avvyien

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 9:04 pm
Just as he had watched his brother take his place in his throne, he stood silently beside him agreeing strongly to what he said to the lycan and wanting more and more with each passing second to do one of two things to the worthless heap of fur. One just simply kill “it” on the spot but that may start an unwanted war, or two throw his flee bitten ungrateful a** in the dungeon. Both suited his fancy very much and he hoped by the time he could give his words of judgment that his half brother would agree. A chill ran up Isaac’s spine as he felt a slight pull on his subconscious. A voice broke his concentration as he felt light headed and chilled. He could see his body as though he were looking at a, oh god what were those old human toys called, Television. Nothing was moving though and Vondel seemed to have been stopped in mid speech. He turned angrily and froze at the image before him. The being reminded him of none other than his mother one only his father and he himself had seen in these times. She stood well over his head and he hissed lightly as the voice that left her was not his dear mothers but some other witch or demon. She claimed to be his aunt then so be it he would listen in respect for his father. Within the first few sentences she spoke he wanted to hit her and walk away but it felt as though restricting chains were holding him in place she wanted him to hear every word of this and would not allow him a word in edge wise or to walk away. He hissed and cringed as he was finally released the fact she had touched his fangs was irritating enough when he had finally opened his mouth to attempt to speak. He dropped to one knee instantly covering his eye with his hand and panting lightly. The emotions flaring off this girl jumped too much for him to cope with in such a time. He was too tired and had been stripped of almost every hour of sleep he would have gotten. He glanced up from under his hair as he dropped his hand to his ribs to slow his hastened breathing and then slowly got up and turned to Vondel. His body swaggered lightly and some guards hesitated to come and catch him as he stood there. “Give me my leave brother,” He spoke with no attempts at hiding his shortness of breath, “and let me return to my chambers to attempt to get maybe a slight hours worth of sleep to make up for all the time that has been lost with the plans of these negotiations?” It wasn’t meant to be a question but it seemed to come out as one. He stepped towards the throne and fell against it. The girl’s anger would be the death of him. How she could hold back so much anger, fear, sadness, and happiness all at the same time of almost spontaneously confused and hurt him. He hated it and hoped to god she would feel that much from him, if anything at all. The impact of the fall even though he caught himself caused him to black out and go unconscious at the foot of his brothers’ throne. If he remembered anything of this he would swear revenge on that retched woman, this curse would not be taken lightly and she would die by his hand somehow for it.

He sighed feeling her embrace, wanting to turn but knowing he would break if he did. Nathaniel stood there silently not letting even the smallest breath escape his chest. He was tense and couldn’t force the muscles in his back and arms to relax and feared he may hurt her. “I won’t leave, but let me take a breather and go for a walk.” His voice gave no face to the emotions he really felt inside, like he was being ripped in half by both halves of his bloodline. “Join me, if it is truly what you wish for I cannot stop you mistress but I need time to think and to relax. If you do bid me this I will return to your side soon enough. I won’t be gone more than a half hour either way, you have packing to do.” He pulled out of her embrace and turned to look down into her eyes. “I just don’t want to see you hurt and the higher ups can be real big assholes at times and no one deserves to deal with that crap.” Nathaniel turned away with a small bow and started down the hall again. She thinks it’s safe to love me, she may be right but I feel something is coming and now may not be the time to fully confess or reveal our love my dear Tavara. He thought sadly as he reached the stairs. He paused turning the corner and listened for following footsteps before falling back slightly against the wall and taking in some deep breaths to steady himself.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 9:25 pm
Airadain could suddenly feel the conection to Isaac. befor the goddess of humans had left she had told Airadain wat was to be done between. she cried to the godess why she had done such a terible thing but she wouldnt answear and merely kissed her forehead befor leaving. 'Isaac is unconsciuos. . . ' she realized slowly although she could nnot feel his emotons she could still sense his being, she even new he was in thron room. she shiverd in fear at the thought of Isaac biting her . . . it truly terrified her. she walked over to the vanity in the corner and examind her neck. a perfectly neat bite wond from a vampire. there was blood dried to her neck and she scrubbed it off. she started to cry again and sadness filled her completly as she fell to her knees.

Tavara turned sharply from him. not wanting him to see her cry. she didnt say a word as a tear trickled down from her eye. she walked hastely away from him and back up the spiral strech of stairs to her room. were she closed the door and let the tears from her broken heart flow down her face. she packed slopply throughing things into her bag. not caring 'the only reason he wants to be near me is becuase he is told to!' she screamed in pain her mind she new this was a lie. becuase if it were true he would not have kissed her so lovingly and ubsessivly. thinking about it only made it hurt more. she was lord. she could do anything she wanted and all they could do is sneer at her and make it harder for to act on decisons she would make . . . speacially if her sister took there side. . . . she packed angerly and then ran to her balconly and jumoed off falling a good 600 or so feet to the ground. but she didnt fall she released her wings as she plumted and coaght the wind and flew up instead. this wat she always did when she was mad or hurt. she would escape to the
sky  

PaYg

Hellz Kirara
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 10:44 pm
Raven was awoken once again at th scent of vampire, was it nighttime already? she shook her head, she felt very groggy as she climbed out of her hiding spot, turning her head and closing her eyes as she realized it was still daytime. She shifted to her human like form and wandered to the shadows so she could have a look around, she had found the vampire guards that had come to retrieve her. She let out a growl "You guys are really persistant, why the hell is it so damn important that i be there?" She growled, not bothering to cover the anger she felt, she was sleep deprived and hated the fact that anybody from the higher ups was calling for her to go right into their throan. "You can drag my dead body back, im not going there" She growled dangerously as daggers dropped into her hands from her sleeves.  
Rp Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff