Welcome to Gaia! ::

Junjou Romantica Guild

Back to Guilds

In here we'll be able to get to know each other, role play, chat about your favorite characters, write fan fic storys or draw fan art, etc.. 

Tags: Junjou, Yaoi, PureHearted, boyxboy, Romantica 

Reply Roleplay Forum
A Place to Call My Own Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Lost Elegy
Vice Captain

3,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 1:41 pm
User ImageoIяoha MisakixoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoX
"The invisible Boy"

He looked away as he walked out and went his way home. 'Why is he so persistant...?'

Xooxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoмood: Nervousx
"A place to call mine."

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 1:48 pm
User Image
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo Mika ^-^ If life is so fair, why do roses have thorns?xo
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo"I love life... and boys. "xo

Mika got into his blue mustang and turned it on, meeting Iroha as he walked out onto the sidewalk. "Here's the deal. You can get in just by asking at any time. If you don't want me to know where you live, then tell me when we get into 1-2 blocks of your house and I will stop following you." Mika said, his window rolled down.  

LucidElliotAtray
Crew

The Lost Elegy
Vice Captain

3,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 1:51 pm
"The invisible Boy"

He turned at a corner as the car followed him. "R-really why are you doing this...? Why go so far for someone you just met...?" he asked not understanding the other's mind. He then noticed a play park for little kids and walked through it as a short cut, jumping over a broad brick iron fence and landing on his feet walking back onto the sidewalk.

"A place to call mine."

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 1:54 pm
User Image

"Tsk, tsk... You make things difficult." Mika muttered to himself. Mika parked the car in the parking lot and locked it, deciding to get it back later. He ran and jumped the fence in pursuit of Iroha. He followed behind Iroha by about 10 feet, silent.  

LucidElliotAtray
Crew

The Lost Elegy
Vice Captain

3,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 1:57 pm
"The invisible Boy"

He shivered by the feeling of the male still following him. He walked back onto a side walk and up ahead was his home. "You can stop following me now..."

"A place to call mine."

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 1:58 pm
User Image

Mika smiled and nodded in understanding. "As you wish." Mika said with a wave of his hand. He stepped back and turned around, walking back towards his car.  

LucidElliotAtray
Crew

The Lost Elegy
Vice Captain

3,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 2:02 pm
"The invisible Boy"

He sighed as he ran home and bursted through the door locking it behind him and sliding down on his back. He felt his face become very warm as he hid it between his knees. 'Why is my face so hot? Why wouldn't that guy leave me alone like everyone else? Am I moved by him...?' he continued to ponder as he stood back up and went to his room, greeted by his sister on his way. "Welcome back Iro-chan!" he looked away. "Y-yeah." he replied and went into his room.

"A place to call mine."

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 2:07 pm
User Image

I wonder what that kid goes through for him to be so disconnected with the world...
Mika got into his car, driving to his apartment. He got into his home and plopped down on the couch.
Though, I don't know why, but i want to get to know him more. Something about him that intrigues me.  

LucidElliotAtray
Crew

The Lost Elegy
Vice Captain

3,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 2:11 pm
"The invisible Boy"

After having to take a shower, eat his meal and brush his teeth, he lied down in bed and fell asleep with the last thoughts of that male. He sighed as he drifted off to a dream world.

Xooxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoмood: Neutralx
"A place to call mine."

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 7:09 pm
User Image

Sleep was hard to find for Mika. His mind kept wondering on Iroha. Yes, Mika loved boys, but he never fell in love with boys just by talking to them for a bit. Besides, Iroha was a minor, could Mika actually have feelings for a minor? No. Simple as that. He couldn't. Sleep finally found its way to Mika, and Mika slumbered deeply.
The next morning came really fast. Mika sighed and woke up. He took out his cell and dialed Lucid's number.
"Hey Lucid, are you busy today?" Mika asked when Lucid answered.
"Yes, why?"
"Just have nothing to do today. Was wondering if you were interested in hanging out."
"Hanging out with you on a Friday... sounds like a date to me."
"Haha, very funny. You should be a comedian."
"No thanks, I'll stick with singing. Sorry Mika, I already had plans for today. You're on your own."
"Alright, alright. Talk to you later I guess. Bye." Mika said with a bit of laughter in his tone.
"See ya." Lucid said, also laughing, hanging up.
Mika sighed, a smile on his face.
Times like this I miss being in school. Oh well, at least college will start soon.
Mika grabbed his keys off the hook and put on his shoes, going out the door. He got into his car and drove to the store, needing to pick up some soda and food items for his household.  

LucidElliotAtray
Crew

The Lost Elegy
Vice Captain

3,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 12:09 pm
"The invisible Boy"

Iroha was already awake, dressed in his school uniform, he heard a knock on his door. A voice came through, it was his grandmother telling him about breakfast being ready. "Ah, okay then. Thank you grandmother." he replied as he walked out the room and headed down the stairs to eat his breakfast.

"A place to call mine."

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 4:47 pm
User Image
Coca-Cola or Pepsi?...
Mika wondered which one to get, since he loved them both.
"Mika! Hello!' Said a voice behind Mika, at the same time Mika felt someone jump onto his back. Mika sighed with a smile.
"Just as hyper as ever I see, Edward." Mika said to the boy on his back. Mika shrugged Edward off of him.
"Mika, you know how he is." Another boy said.
"I know, I know, Jesse." Mika said to the other, picking up Coca-Cola.

Edward was a senior in school. He had blond hair that was shoulder length and a very hyper-active presence. Edward was always in a talkative and hyped up mood. Edward was the bass player in NightWish13.

Jesse (also a senior), what is there to say about Jesse? He had long black hair that fell down to the end of his back. Though it was so long, you could defiantly tell that he was a male, unlike Lucid. Jesse was usually quiet, didn't talk much, and when he did talk, it was only around the band members. Jesse was the guitar player for NightWish13.

It was very difficult to find one without the other. Edward and Jesse always went everywhere together and lived in the same apartment together. This would be because they were madly in love with each other.

Mika walked to the check out center. "I was thinking that I miss school, mainly because I have been bored. I can't wait till college starts in a few weeks." Mika said to Edward and Jesse who were following Mika. Edward and Jesse always came to the store before school to buy snacks for their day at school.
"Yeah, well. Good luck with that, Mika. Seeing as you want to be a cosmetologist, and usually guys don't pursue that career." Edward snickered.
"Haha, very funny Edward." Mika said smiling. Okay, so Mika had an obsession with doing others make-up and hair, no problem with that. "See you two later." Mika said as he walked towards the doors to leave and Edward and Jesse went to continue their shopping.  

LucidElliotAtray
Crew

The Lost Elegy
Vice Captain

3,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 5:12 pm
"The invisible Boy"

Half-way to school, Iroha was walking beside his twin sister, Iruka. She was the talkative type that had a very lively aura around. Sometimes her friends would comment on how she and Iroha weren't so alike, being twins and all. He had a gloomy aura, while her's was bright. As she continued to talk Iroha continued to nod, listening to her and speak once in a while to correct her and answer her.

"A place to call mine."

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 5:20 pm
User Image

Mika got into his car and went to Sakura Cafe. He knew Iroha wouldn't be there, but he needed a place to think and work on his laptop. The coffee there was also really good. Mika parked and went into the cafe, ordering blueberry coffee and taking out his laptop to work.  

LucidElliotAtray
Crew

The Lost Elegy
Vice Captain

3,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 5:26 pm
"The invisible Boy"

Iroha was half way to school, and walked pass Sakura Cafe` with his sister as she took in the aroma of the cafe`. She would turn to look at him and smile, "Iro-chan, you're so lucky to work in this cafe`! It's so great!" he would smile and nod to her as he began to wave his finger at her. "I'm happy to be working here but you know how dangerous it is at night. I'm saving up for a bike too, so you should stop taking my money and find a job for yourself." Iruka pouted, "I know that but you know! I don't have the time since I have track, and I need the money for lunch!" He then sighed, "Couldn't you ask oba-san or oji-san?"

"A place to call mine."

Roleplay Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas