The New World Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hellz Kirara
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 8:54 pm
Raven chuckled as she turned at Kiva's return "Very nice, i see you dented up the tennis ball pretty good, you can keep it, im off to get some food for you lot, do enjoy yourselves while im away" She chuckled again as she vanished, only a small wind from her movement indicated at the direction she had gone in. She would hunt down a pack of deer, that sounded like fun, she would chase the entire heard to her new found friends, and although she didn't enjoy the taste of the animals, it appeared that the others would. Soon enough she found a good sized heard of deer and ran to the other side of them without notice until a large wall of flames burst up, it curved so that the deer would be steered in the direction of her friends. The wall quickly disipated and disappeared as soon as they were running and she was right beside them, making sure they continued to run in the direction she wanted them to. She would let out loud growls at any that tried to run in the wrong direction, snapping at them to make sure they stayed on course. Soon she knew that her friends could hear the sound of the pounding hooves of the approaching heard, she would hope the sound would be enough to warn them to get them ready.

Kisa sat and relaxed a bit as she watched the others. "Nice catch of the day" she smiled as she commented on Kiva and her Tennis ball. "I wonder what Raven will get for us.." She thought out loud before she heard the sound of pounding hooves "Oh, she's fast.." she murmered, she wanted to relax a bit longer, but food sounded nice to her as well. She got up and backed away from her friends, giving them room before her form shifted and she was in her dragon form, towering over her friends now, she hoped that neither of them would make a comment, she would only eat meat in her dragon form, she didn't like eatting in her human form, it always felt so akward when she did so. She could see the prey drawing ever closer and she reared up onto her hind legs before she kicked off with powerful hind legs, taking to the sky so she wouldn't scare the deer off, she circled once before she swooped down and snatched one of the deer from the heard, flying back into the air she could feel it wiggling in her grasp, she released it before she swooped around and caught it in her powerful jaws, her sharp fangs peircing its tender flesh as she began to feast in the air, not a single limb was dropped as she enjoyed her meal, going for more every now and then. There was plenty for everybody.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 10:40 pm
Vondel was smiling at Kiva when he heard the hoofbeats in the air. All of the blood drained from his face as he looked stricken in the direction of the raging deer. "O please no.... dont make me kill them!" but it was too late. His hunger flared and he seemed to change compleatly but not physicaly. A wild wide toothed smile showled as his eyes shone with a different light. He was off in a flash, tackling and ripping the deer apart and eatting everthing he could. But he couldn't even stop there. He attacked again and again, dragging his kills off into a pile and gourging himself. He was drneched in blood and meat. But that was not the worst thing. He was laughing.  

Tachi Zotura
Vice Captain

Aged Conversationalist

4,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Sukie-Dog101
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 3:38 pm
Shifting her form to a wolf as the noise of pounding hooves ran twords her, she ingnored the deers startled bleats and ingnored Vondels obsession with killing befor she chose one of the straglers, where she easily pounced the deer and snaped its neck with ease, she glanced over at vondel sence he was kind of creeping her out but she shrugged and went about eating the deer that she had killed  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 6:19 pm
Raven had stopped the chasing and watched as all of the others ate, smiling. Though she noticed that Vondel was going a bit.. insane. She zipped around to his side and picked him up from behind. "Calm down there turbo, your having a bit too much fun don't you think, i mean, you don't have as much fun as i do with humans, and trust me That is fun, but this, not so much, not as much screaming or anything fun like that" she chuckled and awaited for him to calm down before she set him down once more.

Kisa continued to sweep down and pick off the deer until she found herself getting full, at which point she seemed to float down to the earth at a gentle glide before she landed nearly silently and very gracefully. Her wings lifted and folded behind her at ease before her form shimmered and she was once again in her human form. She looked around at the others, seeing Vondel being held tightly in the air by Raven and seeing Kiva eatting a deer a bit further off. She couldn't help but smile, even though it was a bloody scene, it was at ease, it was with friends.  

Hellz Kirara
Vice Captain

Tachi Zotura
Vice Captain

Aged Conversationalist

4,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 12:35 pm
Vondel couldn't calm down, his body wouldn't let him. He was SO hungry that he just couldn't stop eating. Or wanting to kill. When Raven picked him up he thrashed and growled, stilling for only a second to save his energy. When she put him down that was the worst thing possible. He himself told her to keep ahold of him, thrashing about in his mind but unable to get his body to form the words. Instead, he turned around and gave a growl at Raven, stalking around her and tenced to rip her to peaces.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 3:11 pm
Raven chuckled at him, he wasn't even the same, his killing instincts had taken over. She ghosted behind him once more and again held him, she would wait for him to fully calm down until she released him once again. Once he had regained his sanity, she would then release him, but only once he fully regained it. She smiled and whispered into his ear "Not yet have control of that killing instinct yet eh? Maybe you need a few more years of practice to control it eh? Just a few hundred, but i have to tell you now, save some deer for the rest of us now." She chuckled again, ristricting his every movement for the time being.  

Hellz Kirara
Vice Captain

Tachi Zotura
Vice Captain

Aged Conversationalist

4,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 3:52 pm
Vondel thrashed again but He regained control of himself. Once he was calm he closed his eyes ans sighed. "If only that were true. If I had to only deal with my instincts then I would be fine. But its far worse. I am cursed with a hunger I can not satisfy, doomed to consume everything I see that has a heart and bleeds. It goes for all of my race. We were created to be better than anything on this planet but cursed with hunger." Vondel hung his head, ashamed at how he acted.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 4:14 pm
Kiva still layed next to her deer still eating quietly as her ears flicked around to catch noises, her eyes were half closed as if she were about to fall asleep while eating, only half the deer was gone but she remained eating her fill befor getting up and shaking some blood off befor she swiped her toung around her jaws and bounded over to everyone else with her head tilted to the side  

Sukie-Dog101
Captain

Hellz Kirara
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 8:27 pm
Raven chuckled once again "Now now, im sure that you will be able to get control of this curse sooner or later, it will take alot of time and practice but im sure you will find some way." She finally released him, he had calmed enough to be able to form a complete sentence, that was enough for her to release him. She then looked over to Kiva "Full then? Hmmm, well, now that everybody has their belly full of food, what shall we do now? Maybe go destroy a nearby town, that sounds like alot of fun!" she smiled brightly at them, her tone suggested that she wasn't kidding, though her face looked like a child suggesting the idea of going to the candy and toy store.

Kisa remained away from Vondel and Raven as Vondel struggled and finally calmed down. He looked so sad at the end, and she walked over, very hesitant, she had no idea what to say to him to comfort him, she couldn't even bring herself to give him a hug, even though she so dearly wanted to comfort him. Though she stayed in the backround, remaining quiet as she watched the scene.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 8:44 pm
Arthus smiled looking down at the crumpled creature and knealed brushing the demons hair from its face. The glare he saw was frightening but he knew the creature wouldn't do a thing to harm him. "I need you to capture someone for me. And if you can't do that, kill her." The creatures eyes flared with hunger and it nodded though it pulled away from his hand. "Boys unchain this man before I let him kill you all." He called looking around as he stepped back to the door. His men moved slowly to the wall where the chains drove in and started to use runed blades they were given to break the spell. Time passed slowly as a crack released the chains and then all hell broke loose. The chains flew with the demons anger and thrashed around like whips knocking soilders down and snapping there necks. The demon got up slowly letting the chains drop around him and started a slow walk towards the lord. "I follow no man but myself." He growled pressing the man up against the wall with one hand around his throat. "I do enjoy the challenge and am starving so I will accept your offer. But the men you have brought here tonight better not be the only ones you have for they shall be my meal." He dropped Arthus and turned his attention on the men. "Well. Do we have a deal?" He asked.  

Issac Avvyien

Tachi Zotura
Vice Captain

Aged Conversationalist

4,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 12:07 pm
Vondel walked to the waters edge and stripped, diving into the water once he was free of the cloths. He washed the blood off himself and tried to relax. "Ill have to pass on that one. The humans are my main sorce of income and jobs. The poor things are not that good at defending themselves so they get others to fight for them." Vondel chuckled, burying his saddness.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 3:49 pm
Sendo jumped down from a tree and walked into the clearing up ahead. Once he got into the clearing he stood there with a dumb expresion on his face as he looked about the area. "Where the ******** am I, I told you that i wanted to go to a ******** big city...LOOK at this place its a DAMN forest!" Sendo's hand flew up and hit himself on his forehead, he looked the place once more over then sighed. "I told you that you went the wrong way you ******** retard, dont you have your map!" "Map....uh....oh right map...well screw it i dont need a map Ill find the city soon dont worry" Sendo had a grin on his face when he said that. He lifted both hands up in the air and closed his eyes, intense amounts of heat started gathering up in the palm of his hands. There was so much heat spinning around in his hands that it bust into an enormus ball of flame. Sendo put one hand down as he held the fire in the other, in the palm of his left hand dark aura started emerging from his arm and formed a sphere in his hand. He then lifted his arm back up and fused the black sphere with the fire making it turn darker and spin around his hand more rapidly then before. He condenced the fire into a small orb that he gripped ahold of tightly. Sendo then placed his hand the way he was facing squeezing the orb in his hand. Dark crimson rays shot out of the spaces between his finger. Sendo opened his hand releasing a giant blast of blood red fire out into the forest in front of him causing trees to burn up to ash instantly, making a scorching trail for him to follow. "There we go found a path" he said with darkness in his voice."Hmph, dumbshit..."

Lardass Larry
Crew

iShadow_avenger94

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 3:59 pm
Ashido walked in the dense forest after destroying another city, just thinking about the destruction make him chuckle a bit. "How pathetic........they didnt even put up a fight so much for "leave now or you will regret it."" Ashido said to himself as he walked father and father into the darkness. "Its kinda funny.........how the begged for their lives...its almost as enjoyable as when i killed my town." Ashido continued to brag to himself as his wings retracted back into his skin.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 4:02 pm
Kiva had curled up looking away from the lake till she herd a loud splash of a body hitting the watter, turning to look she saw Vondel in the watter with blood seeping into the lake turning it red "nice affects vondel" she muttered as she jumped up, she was about to jump into the water next but her wolf sences took in the smell of smoke, she glanced around with squinted eyes seeing something that looked like a blazing path of fire, she tilted her head to the side as if she were confused, she glanced back at her friends They wont miss me much she thought as she loped off in the direction where the smoke was coming from, she toung lolled out her mouth as she ran, it took her about 10 minutes to reach the trail of pure fire stretching in both directions of left and right, her head tilted to the side as her fur fluffed up strange very strange she muttered befor and acidy scent hit her Demon? she tilted her head to the side more powerful then Raven i believe she muttered as she hesitently started in the direction that the smell was coming from the path had burnt everything in its wake, turing everything into ash, she walked a few paces befor a figure stood not far from her, she turned back into her human form and tilted her head to the side  

Sukie-Dog101
Captain

Lardass Larry
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 4:15 pm
Sendo stared down the darkblack smoky trail and saw ash falling from the sky. He looked to his left and right and saw the crimson flames still burning strong on the trees. He shrugged then jolted forward with lots of speed. Sendo dashed down the burning trail with no hesitation in breathing in the smoke. "Ahhhhh just gotta love that dead ashy aroma in the air" he chuckled slightly at what he said to himself cuz he knew who had done this damage even though it was minimal to what he would do to the his target. As Sendo ran down the trail he noticed another living creature close by, he didnt know wether to stop and check it out or just keep going. After some thought he desided to just keep running and ignore the creature it wasnt what he was after anyway.

Rp Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff