Tachi Zotura
Vice Captain

Aged Conversationalist

4,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 8:28 am
Vondel nodded at Gabrial's words, finely calming down. He still had his own views on the siduation, but would follow for now. He looked at the Demon Kiva and smiled walking over and picking her up gently. He suddenly flew up and looked across the land, catching the trail where Avayden had fled. "I will scout ahead Gabrial and identify the human and her dwelling. Ill be back shortly." He flew quietly in Avayden's direction and looked down at Kiva after a few moments. "Im sorry if I do not know much about demons, but can you fly? I dont want to be rude and disrespect you by carrying you if you can fly. Im sorry for treating you so rudely before knowing you too." His words were kind and repentent as he glowed softly.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 3:16 pm
Kiva felt herself being picked up and looked at the angel not really knowing what he was going to do to her, but as he spoke she calmed down a bit, she was confused, angels for some reason didnt like her so why was this one being nice she asked herself befor looking at vondel "uh i could if i tryed but i havnt tryed out the bird portion in me" she hesitated befor scrambling up to his sholders and changing into a small cat "i think ill be fine right hear" she decided as she sat on his sholder looking down at the ground in awe as Vondel flew  

Sukie-Dog101
Captain

PaYg

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 4:36 pm
a soft smile crept onto Gabriels face and in a flash of pure white light she was gone.

Belle got up and mounted lightfoot with extreme ease. his words seemd to touch her deeply like she had always known that voice like it was part of her. "but why would they remove your wings if my brother new about you? that seems pretty harsh." she thought to him. and galloped home, it only took a couple minutes. she walked inside to find James snoring on the couch anyway. she smiled and walked donw the hall into her purple bedroom. sitting on the bed she asked him
"what do they want from us?"

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 5:53 pm
Raven had heard what the angel had told her, though she continued to follow after Avayden. He was no longer going to harm this human, he would use her to his advantage. She instead simply followed along after them, staying in the shadows so that the human wouldn't notice her. She didn't want to alarm the girl with her presence, or alert the fallen. She looked up and saw that Vondel and Kiva were both following as well, though at a larger distance, and up in the sky. She than turned her attention back to the human and the fallen, simply going through the wall of the house as she followed along, not going into the same room as the humans, she simply investigated what the human was like, it was a simple enough house, and soon she retreated back to the outside, looking to the sky for Vondel and Kiva as she seemed to float up onto the roof.  

Hellz Kirara
Vice Captain

Tachi Zotura
Vice Captain

Aged Conversationalist

4,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 12:05 pm
Vondel saw Raven on the roof of the human's house and gently landed on it, keeping silent as to not alert anyone. He set Kiva down as well, knowing she could probably get in easier than he. He would be able to make himself invisable, bending the light around him to where he was unseen, but opening doors and things would be a bit of a problem. For now he would just wait untill further orders.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 4:47 am
"They have lost faith in humanity along with the heavenly father and want to put an end to the world as we currently know it. They have lied to many already dont fall for their tricks child." He smiled inwardly, not one of them could hurt this child well not one of the ones who could harm them. "They come for me since i wish to put a stop to what they are doing. I will not let god lose faith in humanity." He turned searching her mind in a spirit vortex as well as checking the boundaries of the house. He froze feeling multiple presenses. He was stonger than they believed and Vondel and the little demon were the first he noticed. "there here." the words echoed in her mind. "Lend me your body and power child and sleep, I shall take over from here."  

Issac Avvyien

PaYg

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 12:20 pm
"just hold everything a minute, whos here? wouldnt they have done somthing already if they really ment to hurt me? maybe they dont know ur hiding here inside me. . " she wasnt comfortable with that idea. sleep and let some body elese run her body. . . . "and what about James?? how bout we run instead?" it really was a despreat plee  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 8:59 pm
He wasnt going to answer questions now they all had found them and how gabriel knew he had taken refuge in her body confused them since only fallen knew of that ability. It had simply been rumors before and he hadnt left anything to detect himself by. He sighed this was annoying. Focusing on the girls mind he drew her into sleep pushing his power out to her mind to take over. At this point she couldn't resist but he needed to make it last if he could. James would be fine and he would keep him asleep until he may be needed. He kept her in her bed and closed her mind off to his so that she wouldnt know anything about what was happening.  

Issac Avvyien

PaYg

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 9:28 pm
Belle could feel him preseing and decide it was no time to argue and let him take over.

(well how did u know that she knew? and she would no because ur not the first and only fallen, her soulmate happens to be lucifer.)  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 3:48 pm
Raven had looked over as Vondel had landed beside her and looked to Kiva, they were both fine for now. She than returned her focus to listening to what was going on in the house, it seemed as if the girl was talking to herself, but she couldn't truely tell. For now all they would do for now was wait for something to happen.  

Hellz Kirara
Vice Captain

Sukie-Dog101
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 3:21 pm
Kiva sat on the roof still in her cat form, her head tilted to the side as she looked at Vondel untill he disapered, then looked at Raven befor she jumped off the roof of the house and jumped onto one of the window ciels and looked inside, her tail curled neatly around her paws as she watched the human on the inside, she saw no other and herd few words, she was slightly confused on why they were fallowing this human untill she had renembered the fallen angel and shrugged and continued to watch her with peircing green eyes  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 3:37 pm
(he may not have known about her lover though they each had different positions in heaven and most of the time probably wouldnt have comunicated due to their jobs...)
He thought silently to himself as he sat up feeling strange at being in another beings body but liking the options, they couldnt kill a human due to their own rules and beliefs and as well they had no proof he was reciding in her body or of if they had truly found out. How to extract his soul from her. He could just lay back and enjoy the show. Shifting he got up and went to the kitchen grabbing a glass of water and looking out the window. As he walked back into the room he caught sight of a cat and glared daggers at it before closing the blinds. "Stupid felines." He hissed feeling the dark pressure that it gave off that let him know it had walked in hell. They had spies and were watching the girl he would really have to lay low now. "Take your body then girl but I shall not leave tonight." He thought bringing her body back to the bed and letting himself slip into the back of her mind to rest.  

Issac Avvyien

PaYg

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 7:01 pm
'well wat do we do know then?' she asked him. ' there not guna hurt us then? i thought they wanted to? should we leave? iam so confused.' she sighed and rolled over on her bed grabbing her puppie stuffie. and putting it under herhead.  
Rp Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff