Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Pandora Hearts*~

Back to Guilds

A fan guild for the anime Pandora Hearts. ^.^ 

Tags: Pandora Hearts, Anime, Roleplay, Fantasy, Alice in wonderland 

Reply ♥ - - - Main Chat
Celestial Plains Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXxSeraphim SkyexXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 4:14 pm
Skye ran away off ahead, very ticked off. But she couldn't run far because she has to be in a certain range of Sparky. "I'm not a mere shadow..." She whispered to herself. "DAMN YOU SPARKY!"

Sparky ignored her and started walking beside Starz. "Starz, so you are the descendant of Amaterasu? That's good. You're strong. I am the descendant of Gekigami, although I would probably never be that strong I strive to be the best i can be." He told her. "You're lucky you guys found me, that way this adventure would be so much quicker. Plus, we're lucky that we have a guide like you Issun." Sparky added, smiling.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 4:17 pm
The wind had started to blow again.Issun almost went with the wind if it wasn't for Starz,"Issun,what happened to this place?"Starz asked holding Issun in her hands.Before Issun got to answer a green carpet with little green flames had flew to them quickly,and a wall of fire had appeared so it was impossible to see Skye and Sparky since there were the signs of evil blocking them.
"Crap, this ain't good,"Issun cussed under his breathe.Starz had to agree,this wasn't the best days that she ever faced.Suddenly she felt pain surged through her body.She let out a cry and shut her eyes tight.When she opened them she saw a couple of green imps with bamboo sticks.
"What the!?"Issun cried jumping on her head.Starz wondered how he got there.Just as she was about to put him back on her shoulder her eyes widden.Instead of hands she had snowy white paws.She gasped and saw a reflector on her back that was blue and had ruin patterns on it and would come apart and be put back together.Just then an imp had attacked with the bamboo stick knocking Starz a fix amount of distance from them.  

Littlestar411
Captain

xXxSeraphim SkyexXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 4:24 pm
Sparky drew his arrows that sparked with electicity and shot them at the imps. Electricuting one of them. He kicked one of the bamboo sticks out of one of their hand and took out his electrified ax and stabbed the other one. Just one more left.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 4:31 pm
"Okay ya know how ta fight right?"Issun asked franticly as another imp was in position to attack.Starz shook her head."Okay here's what ya do,the refelctor on your back is your weapon and just swing it around like crazy,let me do the power slashes!"Issun shouted getting out Denkimoru.Starz nodded and ran up to one of the imps and slashed at it with the reflector.The imp jumped back and was ready to pull out it's bamboo stick but Issun saw this as a chance to attack.With a quick stroke with the brush he salshed the imp in half.The imp screamed in pain and disappeared.Flowers bloomed were the imp had been and ink bottles and money was dropped.  

Littlestar411
Captain

xXxSeraphim SkyexXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 4:37 pm
Sparky raised an eybrow and clapped his hands. "Good job." He replied at Starz and Issun's team work.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 4:42 pm
"Well,they don't call me a Celestial Envoy for nothin."Issun boosted pointing at himself.Starz barked happily and Issun patted her head with his tiny hand.The cursed zones had gotten closer to the group without them noticing.  

Littlestar411
Captain

xXxSeraphim SkyexXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 4:45 pm
We should keep going." Sparky replied at the two, walking ahead.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 5:01 pm
Starz nodded and trotted biside Sparky wagging her tail.Issun looked around the area.The curse zones must be stronger then before now,he thought.Just then they saw a cliff's cave with stairs going down towards it.There was a lit tourched and it looked safe to go inside.  

Littlestar411
Captain

xXxSeraphim SkyexXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 5:07 pm
"Well, Issun? Shall we go in?" Sparky asked.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 5:28 pm
"Well ya wanna see madam Fawn, she's a fortune teller so we can ask her a couple of things."Issun replied.Starz barked in agreement and walked inside the dark cave.There was a huge pond in the middle and three treasure chests on the side but was on fire.There was a house with bones on the other side of the pond,with a couple of seals on the door.  

Littlestar411
Captain

ThornySinger
Crew

2,500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 5:42 pm
((Is someone going to be role-playing Madam Fawn then?))

Gype jumped down from the tree, hoping she didn't make too much noise. Oh dear... she thought. What if I run into some more of those creepy hunters? I need help... She sniffled back her tears; she was alone in the night.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 5:47 pm
((I'll rp Madma Fawn for a short amount of time since she's not going to be in the rp for a long time))

Starz jumped with a headbutt making it to the other side.She wagged her tail at the progress.Just then there was screaming in the house.In alert Starz ran in head.  

Littlestar411
Captain

ThornySinger
Crew

2,500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 6:32 pm
((Kk. I just hope Gype meets up with the others soon. She's getting pretty lonely down there...))

Gype sighed. Perhaps if I just... lay here... a bit... And her eyelids met, a perfect crease over her seeking iris, pausing for a moment to rest.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 11:30 am
Sparky watched, and suprised he followed after her calling Skye back. She turned into his shadow again, still ticked off. He ran to Starz.  

xXxSeraphim SkyexXx
Vice Captain

Littlestar411
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 5:55 pm
There was a red and green imp attacking an old lady."Hey,that's madam Fawn!"Issun exclaimed bouncing up and down.Madm Fawn was defending herself with an old spiritual stick.Getting into position Starz jumped on the green imp.She slashed at the the imp's face and Issun finished it off with a power slash.Suddenly,Starz was smacked on the side with a loud thud.Issun fell over and hit the wall with a popping noise.The red imp was laughing at it's work.Starz,now fustrated,she ran up to the imp and spun to kick with her back feet.The imp screamed and flew back a couple of distance.Before it had a chance to recover Starz came up to the imp and slashed at it with her Infinity Judge.With a loud whack the screeched,and held it's stomach.With one last glance it fell over and flowers appeared.Starz spun around to see Issun lying on the ground.Wooried,Starz ran over to him,seeing that he was knocked out,she gave Issun a slobbery lick.  
♥ - - - Main Chat

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff