Welcome to Gaia! ::

Faekat Adoption Agency

Back to Guilds

Faekat Guild 

Tags: Faekat, breedables 

Reply ◕ Roleplay: Werewolves & Bastet
Domain of the Woodland Pack(Open though fixing.) [Faetasia] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Driugenesis

Shameless Lunatic

8,025 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 4:11 pm
"Sion, Sion Silvanas"

The alpha rubbed his chin in deep thought, he wanted to make the best use of what came naturally to her. It would benefit the pack more if each did what came best.

"You seem to have a knack for tracking so you shall be of use as a hunter."

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 6:15 pm
Tala turned back toward the woods and began to wander again. She wasn't far from the pack's little clearing so she went back there. It would be nice to see if any of the other woodland wolves were about yet. Tala was a bit hungry for conversation and company. She stepped back into the clearing, where the bonfire was, and looked around for any sign of life.  

Aoi Shinu

Partying Gaian

2,100 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Hygienic 200

NekoRikku

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 11:39 am
* Amy nods and looks at him again keeping her head bowed* " if that is what you wish of me to do then I do it."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 8:08 pm
"Very well report to me once you have finished in your hunting duties for the day."

He then turned and walked into the encampment for the pack needing to think silently. It was becoming apparent the pack needed a alpha female but he didn't want to think too much on that just now.

Driugenesis

Shameless Lunatic

8,025 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

NekoRikku

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 5:20 pm
* amii nods and runs into the shadows once again sniffing the air*  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 3:38 pm
Watching Amii wander off, Kiche returned clutching a crude, handmade wooden spear, a fat trout dripping blood from its place near the tip. Gazing around, she inhaled deeply, taking in the scents of the den, new and old.  

Three Tailed Fox

Aoi Shinu

Partying Gaian

2,100 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 10:15 pm
Tala spotted one female leaving and another just entering the clearing. The new one was too far out of her sight to greet, but she nodded to Kiche in a sisterly way and walked over to one of the logs around the cold fire pit. She took her seat there.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 7:21 am
Sion left his hut quietly and moved to the fire he was going to think things over. He knew he had to think about the best interest of the pack. And frankly decision would be a hard one.  

Driugenesis

Shameless Lunatic

8,025 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

NekoRikku

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 11:56 am
* ami walking to the woods she smirks as she smells a deer nearby and decided to chase it she droves ontop of the animal bringing it down then smirking at her kill she picks it up and decides to walk back to the clearing know that the pack would more and likly share the deer, once in the clearing she looks around and spotting two other females and Soin himself she walks over to Soin* " Soin I have bough down a deer and I would love to share it with the pack if them didn't doing so."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 10:26 pm
Tala looked up from her place beside the fire pit. She'd heard someone coming up behind her, and was relieved to see that it was Sion. She smiled at him and nodded her head.

"Good evening, Sion."

Before she could begin a conversation, the new pack female came into the clearing, carrying a deer with her. Tala had caught one earlier in the night, so there would be plenty of meat for a while and she was glad for it.

Aoi Shinu

Partying Gaian

2,100 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Hygienic 200

Driugenesis

Shameless Lunatic

8,025 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 11:14 pm
"That is very considerate Amii. Good evening Tala"

Sion rubbed his chin in deep thought his wolfen eyes focused on the fire. The isolationistic ways of his pack had done well to give him time to prepare things so the pack could once again regain its true strength.

".....it is time for the trials of selection of an Alpha female....I believe it is time for one of you females to rise to the status of Alpha. I will have to consider how the Trials will be done before this comes to pass so you all have time."

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 4:21 pm
* amy watches him with her eyes she really hadn't thought of becoming alpha she was just happy to find somewhere to belong* " thank you Sion, I do have a couple of question about the trails if I'm allowed to speak out here in open about it."  

NekoRikku

Driugenesis

Shameless Lunatic

8,025 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 11:53 pm
"You may speak but the trials have not been decided yet. I am going to make a pilgrimage to the Sacred Grove and seek the wisdom of Lupine perhaps then I will know which trials to present for you all to take."

The Alpha needed to create trials that will best test the abilities of the females because the Alpha female was an important role in the pack. It would be a test of their individual abilities and in his mind it was the ultimate test. He rubbed his chin quietly in contemplation. He would have to leave soon to begin his journey to the great father of the Werewolves.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 10:37 am
* Amy watches him then thinks* " would it possable since I am still very new to not take part in the trials, I don't think that I'm really ready for them."  

NekoRikku

Aoi Shinu

Partying Gaian

2,100 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 9:29 pm
Tala looked up at Sion as he spoke, listening to what he had to say. Secretly, Tala wished that she could see the god herself, but she knew that it wouldn't do to leave the pack with low number while their Alpha was away.

"I hope that you will not leave us for too long, Sion."

Even with his age, Tala saw Sion as being the strongest and most able of the lot of them...and she probably still would had he not been the alpha male. She shook her ears a bit, causing a leftover flower to fall from her hair onto the ground in a gentle float.

◕ Roleplay: Werewolves & Bastet

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff