Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Kaiba Seto Guild
Shipping names: Name the nameless here. TAKING SUGGESTIONS! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kaiba
Crew

Beloved Businessman

7,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 3:50 pm
! ZOMG! I know a guy who makes Duel Monster cards of any picture you send him, even your avi. xD should I get a card of you or something xd xd xd  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 4:28 pm
Just tell me what to dress up as. ^^  

Death T-2
Crew

Dapper Dabbler

21,900 Points
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Kaiba
Crew

Beloved Businessman

7,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 4:10 pm
I dunno. what's your inventory like o_o;

and another note on the name "fantasyshipping" I think the name "fantasy" should be saved for something that relates more to fantasy (in a genre sense) as opposed to any one character's fantasy. You could make up any kind of "fantasy"shipping. you could say "well, fantasyshipping is JouxMaixShizukaxSeto b/c it's all the people he loves, and the one he hates finially submitting to him."
There's also the fact that different people have different views on what interests a character's "fantasy" would be. Like how I could say that I think Seto's idea "fantasy" is himnself with Anzu, Bakura and Dark Yuugi. People could say that it "doesn't make sense with the character" but that's what I could say about what you would call "fantasyshipping" because I don't think Seto has fantasies of ******** his 10 year old brother.

But that's just my two cents. I see what you were trying to do, I just think that there's a more suitable word for the pairing.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 4:31 pm
One..Mokubas 13, if he were 10, Seto would bw either 15 or 16 depending on Manga or Anime. And true, like you said, people have different opinions on things, so good point, we'll think of something else. And Death..I wasn't saying you had to vote. I know how you are about stuff like that, no need to bring it up. So I shall rephrase if I said anything wrong, anyone who supports yoai/shounen-ai at all, then please give feed back. Sorry if I sound bitchy, but I know how you feel so there was no need to say you wouldn't participate. stare And though I can agree that Seto would have more sence then to want to screw his brother or feel for him affectionatly, whos to say hed wanna screw Yami or Joey or anybody. Stopping there..I dont wanna turn this forum into the one that gave this guild a war. Thats your opinion, I have mine, this is suppose to be a peaceful thread for ideas of a list..not a debate. Take opinions to a forum that asks for views on pairings, cause Im not gonna have this anti-gay or anti-pairing war start again. stressed

*takes deep breath* back to the main point, we'll take fantasyshipping off since you made a good point Kaiba. 3nodding  

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 4:50 pm

Death T-2
Crew
[+More]
  • Ash Hot Top
  • Black GetaGRIP Headband
  • Black Goth Boots
  • Black Leather Belt
  • Black Web Shirt
  • Castaway Blue Shorts
  • CoCo Kitty Plushie
  • Colonial Stockings
  • Zorro Mask
  • Wraith Cloak
  • Those Black 90s Gloves
  • That Black 90s Top
  • Sword of Aegis
  • Striped Stockings
  • Demonic Pendant
  • Guitar of Demona
  • Romani Glasses
  • Skeleton Pants
I know, I was just stating my stand on the matter. Also making sure nobody thought I was dead or something, sense I tend to be sporatic about where I post...

Sorry if I confused you into thinking I was offended, or offended anyone because they thought I was offended, or just offended anyone with an offensive-like manner.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 7:10 pm
Yeah same here..I didn't mean to almost blow up right there. You know that sort of thing is a rather touchy subject, and I'm very strong on the matter, excuse me for any rudeness Death, hope for no hard feelings sweatdrop  

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

Kaiba
Crew

Beloved Businessman

7,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 7:33 pm
yeah, and ever since I got that random PM from a girl wanting a heavily-sexual puppyshipping RP, I've been known to blow up like a frigging kuriboh on people. And Seto is 15/16. Oh god. I found my timeline I had written. I figured a theory that timelines the entirety of Yuugiou in a little over 2 year timespan. eek Even with the early manga.

Rock on Death-T.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 7:45 pm
Do show the timeline!! I have no patience for creating timelines...

And no hard feeling a'tall. Creating the Guide has made me very thick-skinned to most any kind of offences  

Death T-2
Crew

Dapper Dabbler

21,900 Points
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Kaiba
Crew

Beloved Businessman

7,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2006 9:01 am
xD I'll find a place to put it up.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2006 12:16 pm
No, I thought he was like 17 or 18, didnt we just celebrate Mokubas 13th birthday in the guild just afew months ago? besides, in the series, he way to mature to be 10. Thouhg its still only 3 years after what you said Kaiba sweatdrop so yeah hes still pretty young. But Im no petifile..I wait til Mokubas like 16, even better 18, then hes more wise on the matter. I couldnt see Seto doing things to mokie that young, geezs gonk Though i know some still wont agree with it at all, hey, its better then at 13 or even worse Kaibas views at 10 eek  

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

Kaiba
Crew

Beloved Businessman

7,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 6:21 pm
xD I found the timeline I had done in sharpie, and it's not even 2 years. I think I had gotten it down to one year, 4 months and 2 weeks.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 7:50 pm
User Image

xD name this pairing.
heart heart heart  

Kaiba
Crew

Beloved Businessman

7,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Timid 100

Death T-2
Crew

Dapper Dabbler

21,900 Points
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 1:47 pm
._.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 2:15 pm
What?! I was doodling with my new tablet, and I....

Nothing I say can make it better, can it?  

Kaiba
Crew

Beloved Businessman

7,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Timid 100

Interbang

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 4:59 pm
Tablet! Tis the greatest thing since sliced bread, as far as I'm concerned.  
The Official Kaiba Seto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff