Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Sacred Sources -The Outer Forum -
~Merry Meet~ The Introduction Thread Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Schizovan

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2005 8:10 pm
Name: elf_witch
Path: Wiccan
Likes: gardening, baking, good style, Harry Potter, reading, modeling, cosplay, anime, coffee shops, having tea, trees
Dislikes: mean people, spiders, onions, homophobia, violence
Details: I'm Lorin, and I'm an 18-year-old college student in Texas. I've been Wiccan for six years, and I particularly like faeries and plant magick. I work at a ren fest two months of the year, and it's the coolest job! I'm rather quiet, but I love people! .
Personal Statement: ... I don't really have one. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2005 7:30 pm
Name: EladrinStarmist, but Eladrin is fine.
Path: Kitchen witch/eclectic Pagan with Wiccan and Druidic influences.
Likes: Knowledge, a good debate, my fiancee, books, reading, music, Paganism, D&D.
Dislikes: Fluffies (the gleefully ignorant), people who can't debate, wannabe Wiccans, IRAB Wiccans.
Details: I'm 21 and have been on the Path for 5 years now. I've worked solitary, as a group and with a mentor for years. I'm currently on the council for my local pagan community group here in Northern Ontario. I'm taking a year off from university right now to get my head on straight, and I'm thinking of going back in the fall. I read tea and tarot for a living. PM me if you'd like a reading, or click on the link in my siggy for the Gaian Divination Mall.
Personal Statement: "Love as thou wilt"....."Where there is love, there is My grace."

LadyEladrin

Friendly Werewolf

7,600 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Mor Righ Anu

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 7:54 pm
Name: Mor righ Anu
Path: eccentric pagan
Dislikes: >< liver
Details:I am 23 year old female,I have a four year old son, and One child kid on the way. I have been studying for 13 years and been practicing for 3. I was studying wicca for 6 of those years and decieded to explore other religionous paths.
Personal Statement: Oh my stars?  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2005 7:03 pm
Name: I'm called Rainbow elsewhere on the 'net
Path: Eclectic solitaire witch & Goddess worshiper
Likes: Reading, black cats, my Chihuahua, psychology, old protest songs and heavy metal, The Sims 2, having my daughter around, cheese, mayo, and CHOCOLATE!
Dislikes: Right wingers, Dubya, the price of gas, mustard, slow drivers and things that upset my allergies.
Details: I'm 40, m/w/f, been practicing actively for about 15 years but started to be drawn to the path as a child and learned my first spells in junior high. I live in the country in west Texas, so the Celtic stuff from the British Isles just doesn't work really well here, with a completely different climate and plants and all.
Personal Statement: I like the quote by Margaret Mead that says "Never underestimate the ability of a small group of committed citizens to change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has." idea

Miss_Spell

Zan_Demona

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2005 1:51 pm
Name: Zan
Path: Eclectic Wiccan
Likes: My cats, video games, poetry, helping others, nachos. smile
Dislikes: Mean people, liars, fakes, rudeness
Details: I'm almost 28, been married almost 7 years, hubby's learning to be Buddhist, which I think is awesome. we have 1 son, though he's not currently living with us, and have placed another child for adoption due to circumstances that are currently beyond our control, and we are also having to place another one for adoption (I'm due in March 2006). I've been studying Wicca and other similar paths since I was about 16.
Personal Statement: Would actually be a quote from a Marilyn Manson song: "I'm not a slave to a god that doesn't exsist, I'm not a slave to a world that doesn't give a s**t."

heart

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2005 10:03 pm
Um... Okay. *really shy*

Name: Katie
Path: Nocturnal Paganist/Solitary Wiccan
Likes: Poetry, books, art, dark anime's, opposites, storms, the night, metal (music), ethnic, classical, mythology, dragons, mermaids and vampires especially, D&D, RPG's, animals, and designing my own clothing...
Dislikes: Snobs, people who think they know everything, people who take things too litterally, people who assume too much... eggs, pop, country, rap, our government (USA), pink, hematite (bad reaction... Its like kryptonite to me lol)...
Details: Well... Pretty much just look at my profile, its in the about me section and its rather extensive. The basics are that I'm very very passionate about what I believe in, its hard for me to say no, I'm like the ocean, if it gets stormy, my wrath wont cease for hours, but if its all sunny and calm, so am I. I have an odd obsession with light vs. Dark and other such opposites.
Personal Statement: Never forget who you are inside. Best advise I can ever give.  

Fiora Emeraldscales

taxicab messiah

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2005 3:20 pm
Name: Sarah
Path: Eclectic Pagan, mostly attracted to Egyptian beliefs. Some Celtic.
Likes: Music, Art*, ..Cirque Du Soleil, Cooking, Practicing, Nature, Walking, Travel, Studying Paganism... A lot more.. Feel free to PM me.
Dislikes: Closed minded people. Rudeness, Children who think they're grown up.
Details: I'm a very passionate person. I'm a Libra. I'm in love with the ocean, and water in general. I'm 16 years old at the moment, I've been studying Paganism for .. roughly five years. smile
Personal Statement: You need both rain and shine to make a rainbow.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2005 5:20 am
Name: Asha Sahri
Path: Practicioner of Native American Shamanism and Bohemian Gypsy Trades
Likes: Reading, Writing, Sketching, Sclupting, Painting, Music ((all kinds)), The caretaking of various plants, and the caretaking of various animals.
Dislikes: Ignorant People . . . Commen sense doesn't hurt ya know.
Personal Statement: "My pen is the barrel of a gun, reminding what side you should be on."

Naomi Tinuveil

darkviewoflife13

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2005 2:19 am
Name: darkviewoflife13
Path: hopefully wiccan
Likes: reading, writing, playing video games, and meditating in moonlight
Dislikes: people who think they have the answeres to everyting
Details: I am still a minor and my parents object to me being a wiccan, so I'm am forced to study in secret. I know this is wrong, and I swore not to practice it (so I don't), but I can not help studying it. I have an internal need to know, so that when I can become a wiccan, I will be ready.
Personal Statement: normal is overrated/NEVER BE NORMAL!!!!!  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 11:54 pm
Name: ~Alechsa~ or "Alex"
Path: Eclectic studier with interest in Dianic and Judaic magics (I'm part Hebrew on my mother's side... very distantly by way of Germany)
Likes: Wolves, cats (domestic), the moon, ballet (been dancing for 18 years, learning to teach for about 3), intelligent debates, platformer video games, writing stories, reading a well written story about supernatural things, coloring images, chocolate covered cherries, homemade tacos, sushi, Egyptian style of makeup and clothing, David Bowie (*_*).... uhh, just go read my profile, it's faster. >.>;
Dislikes: Uneducated arguments, bigots, pushy religious people (not Christians, ANY religion), the color pink, when I lose a toenail or burst a blister because of a dead toe shoe...
Details: If you've read this far, you already know a lot about me. Indepth would take a long space, and it'd be easier to just get to know me personally through conversation. I have issues with telling everything about me all at once, it keeps people from bothering to talk with me to learn the surprises.  

Syndrama

WasabiFennec

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 6:05 pm
Name: Dr. Voodoo ( You can call me Waif, if you like. xD )
Path: None yet
Likes: Drawing, clothing, music, food, sleep, video games, fairies, and anime/manga.
Dislikes: Assholes and asparagus.
Details: Details, details.
Personal Statement: Uh... Merry Christmas? D:  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 3:03 pm
Name: Shirley
Path: Wicca (Celtic Solitary) also Witchcraft (Kitchen witch, Celtic witch, Solitary)
Likes: Reading, Gardening, Dancing, Acting, Golf, Swimming, Being Organized.
Dislikes: Closed Minded People.
Details: I have been Studing and Practing Wicca for 3 years now. And Witchcraft for 4 years. I am 15 years old.
Personal Statement: "I'm in a Nightmare, but living a Dream." - By Shirley (me)

Lady Austina

Skasha

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2006 5:45 pm
Name: Skasha (also my public pagan name)
Path: Eclectic studier, mainly following a duel god religion
Likes: To talk about religion, climb trees, draw, write, sing (badly)
Dislikes: Ignorance, liars, thieves
Details: I have been a pagan since I was 14 or so. I have looked up a lot on Wicca, and it just isn't the thing for me. I follow the same religion that I followed in a past life. If you want to know more about it feel free to ask me about it. I have been reading tarot cards and studying them since I was 8 or 9 (I forget how young but it was a long while ago). I have been looking more into reading runes and would love to learn more. I am something of an empath IRL and I'm still learning how to block unwanted emotions, I'm getting better.
Personal Statement: Being normal is vastly over rated, it rather denotes a lack of courage.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 1:15 pm
Name: [Emerald Star] you can just call me Emmy though
Path: Eclectic, more towards the Druid end of things though

Umm seriously, I'm a theatre major so anything theatrical, artsy, love music, umm stuff like that

Dislikes: Ignorance mostly.

Details: I've been studying other religions since middle school. Wicca was the one closest to my beliefs, so I followed that for a few years; then as my beliefs changed, Wicca began to conflict, so I've mostly been in search of something truer to my beliefs, which I haven't really found yet. Oh, and my birtday is Beltane which is just cool, and I'll be turning 21 this year. cool

Personal Satement: I like cheese.
O_o what, I do...
Or we could go with real quotes...
"All that we see or seem is but a dream within a dream" ~Poe
"Everywhere I go I hear the voices of the dead" ~ Frank McCort  

Eimi Star

7,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Pie Enabler 100

bronzed

Eloquent Elder

6,050 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 3:11 pm
Name: Bronzey. In the real world, I answer to alexis. People sometimes call me Angel. No clue why smile
Path: Christian with a witch within
Details: I'm 25, live in Toronto, work 8 hours a day where Gaia is banned
Personal Statement: He who does, does, and he who cannot, pays others to do so for him. I say he who can is the winner either way.  
Sacred Sources -The Outer Forum -

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff