Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Good Stuff Rp Guild

Back to Guilds

A general rp guild, with hangouts games and sometimes contests 

Reply Rp Forum
World of Night Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rate This RP!!
  1, This sucks!
  2, Still sucks but just a little better than 1
  3, Its ok
  4, This is actually pretty good. I like it.
  5, I cant stop posting its so badass!
View Results

Tachi Zotura
Vice Captain

Aged Conversationalist

4,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 6:43 pm
Sam, was taken off guard with the sudden attack and howled with pain and fury as Isshuin's claws dug into his chest. Sam was one pissed off wolf then. He just barely saw the real Isshuin but his wolf would not stop now. He kicked isshuin off with one savage blow and was on him in a second. His jaws clamped onto his shoulder and she shook with so much force that Isshuin looked like a rag doll. When he released him, Sam roared, blood dripping from his maw. He looked back down at Isshuin, trying to control the hunger that threatened to devour him. He had to stop this somehow. Sam slammed him into the ground once more, to keep him dazed and he drew him into a bear hug. He used his supernatural strength to keep Isshuin immobile and his deadly claws away from him. He couldn't speak in this form, but hopped that Isshuin would get the clew to calm down.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 7:38 pm
Nova had jolted up right as Bella had snapped her arm back into place, allowing her to check her body she looked around, wondering where Sam and Isshuin had gone. She than saw that Bella went to the cliff, hadn't she gone off the cliff? She looked around, than went to the side along side bella and saw in horror that Isshuin and Sam were fighting. She knew that it was Isshuin that had in the end saved her "Stop, both of you stop!" she screamed before she turned to bella "Why are they fighting?! Isshuin saved my life!" She looked to her arm, it would heal in a period of a few days, she was thankful that Bella had put her bone in the proper place, but how long would that last. She than returned her attention to the two fighting as she asked bella, not turning away from her "Havn't you seen it? He's not himself!" She than called out loudly enough for both of them to hear her "Stop your foolish fighting!" Her intire heart and being went into her shout, her emotions so emense she hadn't realised she had begun to cry as she watched the two fight "You've no reason for this fight!!" She called again, hoping they wouldn't just hear her, but understand her as well.  

Hellz Kirara
Vice Captain

PaYg

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 9:06 pm
"wel he is the one that caused us to crash in the first place and came at Sam. . . but ur right that guy obiously isnt himself in fact i think hes suffering from psychosis. dellusional beliefs, hallucinations possibly and defintly persanality changes." she looked on at the two fighting and thoight for a second that Sam was goigng to kill him. that was wroung even if he had almost caused them all to die. it was still wroung to kill him.
"SAM STOP!" she yelled along with Nova.
novas cries acully brought shivers to her entire being it was nerve racking.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 10:23 pm
Sam looked up to the girls, not releasing his hold for a few moments. At first he was just going to crush the life out of him, but he saw the tears and had to let go. He was a sucker for tears. But Sam wasn't going to get clawed again. He quickly jumped and climbed the cliff, useing his long claws and great strength to make it up in no time. Once up there he took a position to intercept Isshuin in needed, getting in between them and him. A warning growl came from his bloody jaws, his eyes a deadly gold in the moonlight.  

Tachi Zotura
Vice Captain

Aged Conversationalist

4,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Requiem_Dragon

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 5:21 am
Despite being paralyzed Isshuin staggered back up. He tried his best to take a steady stance. He dig his boots into the ground, puffed out his chest, and opened his mouth. At this point, whatever this thing was, well it was tired and beaten. He unleashed one last earsplitting roar. The roar shook the cliff and the area. His aura built up strong as he roared, cutting down trees and scorching leaves, it seemed as though he was breathing fire. Once the roar dimmed and the aura faded, Isshuin lay passed out in a crater, severely damaged and torn up. Could any human survive wounds like these? What was it that kept him alive?  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 6:54 am
Sam covered his sensitive ears but kept his eyes of isshuin as he roared. When it was over Sam dropped his hands. His chest had been bleeding a lot but it had stopped itself. He would be ok but not in to good a shape till at least the afternoon the next day. Sam went down the cliff, taking Isshuin back up it and placing him on the ruined truck. No way that thing would work now. He shook his head but went and gathered up all of the bags that had been thrown clear of the truck. Nothing seemed damaged so far. He picked out a few cloths and went around a big bush to change. Bones could be heard snapping and cracking into place, along with pained nosies. When Sam came back his chest was a nightmare, but he had pants on. "Didn't want to get the shirt bloodied. Hows Isshuin." Sam just stared at Nova, trying to figure out her feelings for him that would make her try to protect him.  

Tachi Zotura
Vice Captain

Aged Conversationalist

4,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

PaYg

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 1:13 pm
Bell looked horrified at Sams wound.
she practically ran to him casting healing magic on the wound.
she couldnt help it, superhuman creatur or not her i
nstincts said 'omg help him hes guna bleed to death!'
eben though he wasnt showing anything like being woozy or
light headed. the wound was still open a bit but it wasnt nearly
as grusome looking. she couldnt help but blush a light pink at after as she looked at him.
he looked like he should be in Vogues hottest 10
she glaced over at Isshuin she didnt want to help him he had
nearly caused them to all die. but it wasnt her place to decide who
lives and who dies she want over to him and held her hands over him concentrating very
hard. he had alot of wounds and they were bad. she wpuldnt be able to help all of them
3 waves of light went ofver his body getting the very worst of it.
she still didnt no if that would be enough but she did kinda hope it would be.
shed feel terrible if he died. . .because she hadnt had the enrgy to save him. .
but it wasnt like this guy was straight up human like she was.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 2:26 pm
Sam isnstently felt better after Bella healed him. His wounds would have fealed just fine on their own with rest but this was quicker and a lot less painful. Sam went with Bella, medkit in hand and waited untill she was finished. His own wounds, which were now gone because of his fast healing and her magic, were nothing to worry about any longer. He stopped all bleeding, dumped some really bad smelling human chemicals in the wounds to stop infections, and then wrapped him up. After he was finished Isshuin still looked like he was mauled. Which he had been and that made Sam feel bad. "Well im no doctor but he looks like he will make it for now. Is he a demon or something? I haven't fought anything that angry sience I took my Sister's stuffed bear." He was talking more to himself than anyone else but it was lound enough that the others could hear with no difficulty.  

Tachi Zotura
Vice Captain

Aged Conversationalist

4,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

PaYg

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 3:48 pm
Bella couldnt help but laugh at wat he said "i would be pretty mad too" she joked yawing. she streched her arms to try and wake herself a litle more.
"hey Nova are you alright?"

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 5:11 pm
Nova had walked to Isshuin as Sam had brought him up and put him in the truck. She had no idea what had even come over her. She was in shock that she had even felt such feelings for him, even if he had nearly killed them, it was only an accident, wasn't it? She looked up as Bella had spoke to her, snapping out of her thoughts "huh..? oh.. i'll be fine in a few days.." She said looking to her arm "i'm just, well, i don't know what came over me.." She murmered, still trying to figure it out in her head.  

Hellz Kirara
Vice Captain

Requiem_Dragon

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 9:38 pm
Damaged heavily from the battle, Isshuin's wounds were way worse than just on the surface. Muscles torn, bones fractured, his limits were pushed far beyond any grasp. Still he must have surprised everyone when he staggered up again and limped over to Bella. His voice could barely be heard, " Excuse miss sundress lady, i know you don't like me. You can't stand what I've put you guys through. Im new to all this, espeicially..." he found it hard to talk about what-ever came over him. "..well you know. I don't know what it is but, as hard as this may be, you have to trust me." He smiled at her and limped towards the wolf-man. " Hey, uuuuuhhh......i can fix the truck...,i-....i'm good with my hands" He was nervous talking to the lycan. After what he just did and how badly injured he was, Isshuin couldn't help but feel annoyed that he lost. He just reminded himself that these people were helping himwith no knowledge of who he was. " Oh and uuh, Lycan. I only ask one payment.....can you introduce yourselves?" He gave the lycan a weak smile after he spoke. "I wanna know more about her" He pointed and winked at Nova.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 10:23 pm
Nova looked up as she heard her name and saw Isshuin winking at her "oh, um, I'm Nova" She said a bit flustered as she looked at the him "Nothing much to know about me though.." She muttered as she looked away, shifting her positions, a wrong move as she flinched, she had moved her arm a bit too much and her body didn't appreciate it. She let out a sigh before she returned her gaze to Isshuin and Sam.  

Hellz Kirara
Vice Captain

Requiem_Dragon

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 11:18 pm
He watched her as she turned away, her face looked flushed in scarlet. He himself was a bit flustered just at the fact she had looked at him. He figured no one out here wanted anything to do with him but a small glimmer of hope still shone in his mind. He limped back over to the truck before the lycan could speak, past the sundress girl, who he now noticed didnt have her sundress on....he would think of a name later, now he had something to take care of. He limped over to the truck and sat on the ground. He reached into the hunk of metal and pulled out his pack which he kept in rolled in his cape. He dusted the cape off and folded it. Now assessing the damage to the vehicle, Isshuin scanned the metal chunk. Out of his back he pulled a hammer, an axe, some small blocks of solid wood, and a long, wide iron tray with a bowl on the other end. He chopped into the wook to get the dry bark from inside and started a fire with the axe and a rock. He now layed the wide tray arcoss the fire to get it hot. It took a while pull pretty soon Isshuin was hacking off bits of metal from the truck and laying them onto the tray allowing them to turn cherry red. He hammered and tempered the metal he hacked off and joined some pieces and leaving others on the tray. He was hard to hear over the loud clanging of the hammer but he could be heard faintly, " Can someone get me some water?"  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 2:54 pm
Sam had kept himself between him and the grils for a small while before he also introduced himself. "I am Samual Triden, Leader of the Fang Clan of the Night World. As for the water yes you can have some. Also you can quit trying to save the truck, its dead and gone. The outside of it could be overloooked if all the insides had made it, but they are shot. We will be taking a slower way, but one that me and Nova are confortible with." Sam took out some water and gave it to him, pulling him up as well, trying to be gental. He put out the flames and then began to take off his cloths. He stopped at once and walked further away before he could strip in front of them. When he came back he was the hulking wolf again. He put his cloths away and walked over to Bella, motioning for her to get on. He looked at Nova with his golden eyes and nodded for her to do the same with Isshuin. Sam looked at the bags and only took cloths for them and water, tieing them around his neck. Being a lycan was great.  

Tachi Zotura
Vice Captain

Aged Conversationalist

4,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Requiem_Dragon

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 6:51 pm
Being the headstrong pirate he was Isshuin started the fire in a desperate attempt to get those metal pieces cherry red again. It took a bit of time but he managed to get his fire back. "sheesh, the manners that wolf-beast has >.>. So his name is sam and she's nova....who's the sundress girl?" He continued to hammer away at the pieces metal. By now Sam had walked away and Nova was probably packing. Over the banging he yelled. " Nova! Go on ahead!" He continued to bang the metal and weld it together. He poured water onto a huge frame now taking the shape of the truck again. It still had no windsheilds but he would find something to replace them. He looked at the frame and then at the bars of metal and piping he noticed instantly as the engine, chassis, steering column, and exhaust tracks. "Hmm this will never do....we have to make it faster.....more efficient." He continued to tinker with the things, hammering at it and bending things. Soon none of the parts looked the same. The truck was no longer a vehicle, but three vehicles. Two motorized vehicles with one wheel each. He used his cape to make the seats comfortable and used parts of the exhaust pipes make smaller exhaust pipes on the two smaller vehicles. The had hard iron shells and brass trims. These were for Nova and himself. He remebered how well Sam and the sundress girl got along so between the two small, motorized unicycles stood a pitch black motorcycle. Tall, proud handlebars made of tempered steel. Black satin seat covers and rubber hadlebar grips. The Trucks headlight was in the front of the cycle. The rims had been reinforced with hot metled steel. From the sides shot out long, widening brass mufflers. two sets of 4 long brass pipes. The motorcycle was a dark, gunmetal gray with shined brass trim along it that shone like gold in the moonlight. It was a piece of work and Isshuin decided on a name for it. It would have part of it's owner in it. Something that shortly described Sam and this would be a beacon of trust between them. He named it the " Proud Roar"  
Rp Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff