Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Good Stuff Rp Guild

Back to Guilds

A general rp guild, with hangouts games and sometimes contests 

Reply Rp Forum
Pirates! ~A fantasy rp~ (Open/Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hellz Kirara
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 7:05 pm
Nova looked to the map in horror. How the hell had he taken it from her. She felt her bag and looked inside. Deep within it, burried under many things lay the real map, but the second she saw it she had the idea and her face went straight to horror, as if the map Isshuin had was the real one. She closed her bag "YOU STOLE MY MAP!!" She called furiously as her wings spread out wide in anger, forcing herself to believe it herself. With one powerful flap of her wings she sent silver glowing magical feathers at Isshuin, powered by the wind that was brought up by her wings "GIVE IT BACK OR DIE!! DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA WHAT THAT MAP MEANS!!" She called angeryly as she beat her powerful wings and dove right at him, a dagger now in her hands.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 7:08 pm
Clumsily he dodged them all. He looked up at her and put his finger to his lips, signaling to be quiet. Then he yelled up at her, "HEY! DON'T ATTACK ME, THIS ISN'T THE REAL MAP!!!!" He swayed over to the left a bit from the drinking and took another swig of sake  

Requiem_Dragon

Ishikawa Takeda

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 7:16 pm
"Half the money I have...you'd think....More than..a row boat...with a 6ft mast..." Alek frowned, panting heavily as he rowed his new small boat. Still....it was all he had in the world, and with a few weeks of supplies, he planned to be there, whereever there was when it mattered.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 7:33 pm
Shadow had been standing there listening to the squabble twice she had commanded him but right as he was about to follow his orders he was offered a new job for double what ever she was willing to pay. One was a long term job though and definatly not his style. "I'm sorry, but I'll have to decline currently my loyalty rides with Nova. Leave this ship before I end your lives. I have killed stronger than you and many with the gifts of the forsaken fruit." He glared at them lifting a dagger into his left hand. "I will not allow you to harm her or take her map."  

Issac Avvyien

Tachi Zotura
Vice Captain

Aged Conversationalist

4,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 7:44 pm
Lathurian was going to take the man on his offer. But then he said it was not the real map. Lathurian returned his gaze to the assassin and gave him a cold glare. "I wish not to harm or take the map persay. I want her to become one of my crew. She is currently worth more to me alive then dead, just as Anna is. But if it is your wish to die then so be it. You cant possibly take both me and Anna." His face was totaly cold and devoid of emotion as he stepted back, waiting for the offer to sink in.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 7:45 pm
were not ur averge run of the mill cursed fruit bearers." she smirked at him. "assassin or not dosnt mean ur innvincible." her eyes glowed with flame.
"but really are crew is awsome and why not just join tell we fine this here treasure and then be on our seprate ways. eh mates?" the flame in her eyes died a little
"are ship is the fastes on the open sea and the best food."

PaYg

Hellz Kirara
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 7:54 pm
Nova growled at Isshuin, he didn't play along as she hoped he would and she hit him aside the head "damn drunks" she muttered as she cast a glare at Lathurain "And who's to say I was planning on sharing the treasure with anybody?" She growled as she pulled her bag behind her, her wings still flared out, ready to be used if need be. She looked to her hired Assassin than to those on the ship before she leaped up in one fluid movement to the mast, putting a bit of distance between her and the others, though she knew it wouldn't help with the captains powers. She looked up as she saw another ship, it looked like a Government ship "Well, it appears that the government has sent in a ship, perhaps it's time to part ways for now" she smiled at them as she watched them carefully.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 8:01 pm
Lathurian glared at the incoming government ship. He looked back at Nova suddenly, nodding. "Leave and I will follow you to where ever you go, map or not. I will not allow my Brother to find your secrets. Anna, lets be off. We will continue this later." Lathurian left and was on his ship in a second. He stood there and gently pushed the ship away from them where Anna was back abord. "Men! Ready the ship for full flight! Back into the port! He cant reach us there and we will outlast them." The ship was moving almost immedetly and into port, ignoring the little boat they past.

Vondel had to stop outside the port. He cursed loudly as both ships left, escaping them. But he saw one loan man on a boat and hailed him. "Hey there! You look like a government man. Come abord and join us! We need all the men we can get!" Vondel read some odd things in the man's mind, seeing one of Lathruian's crew fighting an assassin and a winged woman and a Captain. How odd.  

Tachi Zotura
Vice Captain

Aged Conversationalist

4,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Ishikawa Takeda

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 8:03 pm
Continuing his close pursuit of the vessel, he notice some type of motion, a figure leaping up, wait- no, flying, up over the mast...running along it.. Leaping off, soaring towards...towards...him! "Looks like this may get hairy..and we may need to speed up!" Standing, Alekzander unfuled the mast, grabbed the rudder, and began to come about "Come on...come on...land!"  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 8:24 pm
Aiden growled at being ditched aboard a ship and dove off he had no use for it and obviously no further use in the girl. The port was far but he knew he could make it. Unlike the curse barers he could swim and was damn good to. "Idiots." It took around 15 minutes for him to reach shore and he climbed up onto the dock and shook off remembering his jacket on the ship he sighed and took off his shirt walking back towards the inn. "Damn good for nothing pirates I would make more working for the blasted government!"  

Issac Avvyien

Hellz Kirara
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 8:32 pm
Nova watched as slowly everybody save the previous drunken captain remained on the ship. She was freed from them, not only that but she had noticed that she had never payed the Assassin, a plus on her end, though she wished he would have stayed a bit longer, it would have been extra security for her. She sighed as she flew down back onto the ship, landing next to Isshuin. She took what was left of his drink and threw it overboard "Your working for me, if you don't remember." She growled as she got out her map and compass, quickly finding where they were and where they would have to go "We need to head due north" She said as she looked to him "You best get to work or you will be off this ship faster than you can say 'yo ho' " She told him as she headed up toward the captains quarters to look out in the direction the ship was going, turning the wheel so that they would go in the proper direction. She knew that Lathurain would follow them but the Government ship would buy them a bit of time. As she turned she saw that a few of Isshuins crew members back on the island where she had left them, they appeared to be trying to steal a ship that was there, probably trying to get back to this ship no doubt.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 12:16 am
Isshuin walked up the stairs to the wheel and shoved Nova aside. "Listen here hot stuff, you gotta lay off the controls of this ship. The Wavecrest, well she's special amongst others. As you can tell by her build she's made for speed and getting out of tight situations.That Golden blade on her keel, crafted it myself. There's even a secret weapon i mentioned earlier, the "Wyvernator", also designed and built by yours truly. Listen, I'll take you where you have to go, tell me where. Afterwards just go take a nap or something. If i see that Lather guy or whatever his name was, I'll wake ya. As for my crew, we'll see what they do to get back here." He held the wheel tight and moved the ship a bit to the right. "The Wavecrest has tighter steering than most other ships. You way turn it to go north on your compass, but the ship's compass is right here in the center of the wheel, you follow this one. It's more precise than other compasses"  

Requiem_Dragon

Hellz Kirara
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 12:42 am
Nova looked at him as he took the wheel "Fine, we're going due north until you see this little island here" She showed him on her map where they were and traced her finger to where the island was, it seemed to be a straight away. "Though im not going to sleep any time soon, though it seems easy enough these will be dangerous waters, its no easy task, even if going to that small island looks easy the path is going to be rough, there are many things in those waters that have destroyed ships with total ease" she said as she folded her map up once more. "If you need me, i'll be on the mast" she said before she walked out and leaped, landing easily on the mast.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 8:55 am
Isshuin watched her get up to the mast. She managed to get up onto the moonraker in one single leap. The moonraker is the tallest mast on the ship. o.o "Hey!" he yelled up to her. "The captain's quarters are alot more comfortable! We got's booze!" He kept on trail and kicked the ship into high gear. The masts grew taller and the sail dropped lower. They caught more wing and raced along the seas at a quick 56 knots.  

Requiem_Dragon

Rp Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces