Welcome to Gaia! ::

Starstorm Literary Rper's Guild

Back to Guilds

A place where Lit/Semi Lit writers can relax,and have fun & create rp's & follow story lines. Share short storys they have written! 

Tags: Roleplaying of all kinds, Art/writing, Contests, OCC chats, Romance 

Reply Horror, Battle, Action Dust Room (rping area)
The resistance ((Accepting)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

idlewild2100

Dangerous Counselor

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 4:00 pm
Drake went back to his woodcutting at the capfire as every unit decided to soicilaze with one another.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 4:03 pm
Wolf slung the rifle over his shoulder and thought.
"Hell,just for the fun of it.I'll help fight,but I still won't take orders."
He said with a smirk but his eyes kept their cold unflinching stare.Turning to the girl,he shouted.
""Ma'am,may I have a word."
Politely he asked.  

Pistola Lupo De Orleans

idlewild2100

Dangerous Counselor

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 4:07 pm
Drake looked at the new unit to the resistance and just shurgged his shoulders he didn;t care if their was a new soldier U.S. whatever on the team as long as we win the war were good.

Drake continued to woodcut and got up and went near the entranceo f the campsite to smoke for a little bit.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 4:11 pm
"How bout we have agreement then... You don't order them around and i won't order you around" Leon stood in his way "Oh and i'd be careful around these areas i don't knwo what it like over in america but round here making one mistake and you die"  

Killahill217
Crew

Distinct Duelist

3,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • PvP 200
  • Signature Look 250

idlewild2100

Dangerous Counselor

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 4:27 pm
Drake looked over his sholders as he sees Wolf and Leon fighting over the orders.

"HEY LET ME SAY SOMETHING I ORDER MY SOLDIERS AROUND AND THAT INCLUDES FRANCESA SHE TAKES ORDERS FROM ME OR WHEN I GIVE HER A LEADERSHIP JOB FROM ME!!!"Drake yelled to Leon and Wolf and went back to smoking.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 9:16 am
Leon smirked slightly "Drake... No offense but stay out of it" Leon then turned to Wolf "Just stick to the members i give you and leave the others alone if their busy and you'll do fine... Oh and i would suggest staying focused, from experience it never goes well to lose attention"  

Killahill217
Crew

Distinct Duelist

3,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • PvP 200
  • Signature Look 250

Pistola Lupo De Orleans

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 1:47 pm
Wolf smirked.
"I don't really need a team,but I will help out in sqaud attacks or such.I also understand if I want to cooperate with y'all,I'll have to carry my own wieght."
He realized the man shouting at him.
"Calm down hotshot,I wasn't ordering any one."  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 2:35 pm
Riku turned to drake "He's a good guy as long as you stay out of his way, how's your sniping?"  

Killahill217
Crew

Distinct Duelist

3,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • PvP 200
  • Signature Look 250

dark_moon_star
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 2:56 pm
[[ recap sorry busy week mid term and im in a play help bay filling me in]]  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 3:01 pm
Drake puts iut his ciggerate and lits up another one.

This war is going to be harder than I thought. Drake thought in his head.

I don't know how long will I even serve this army I hope we can end this quickly I don't know how long I can take this......Especially what had happen to my mother.

Drake was thinking so hard that he ends up passing out in the front of the camp.  

idlewild2100

Dangerous Counselor

Killahill217
Crew

Distinct Duelist

3,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • PvP 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 4:10 pm
((We done nothign but sit around and we have a new american soldier named wolf))

Riku looked at drake and sighed "That reminds me... I have to do another of my jobs" Riku jogged over to drake and slapped his face gently "Hey... Get up drake"  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 8:00 pm
"Huh?!?"Drake woke up after a few slaps from Leon.

"Sorry just didn't have enough sleep been recruiting,fighting yeah you get the picture."Drake puts out his ciggerate and lits up another and smokes it.

"Don't tell me to stop smoking because it's not gonna work."Drake said take a puffs out of his ciggerate.  

idlewild2100

Dangerous Counselor

Killahill217
Crew

Distinct Duelist

3,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • PvP 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 2:28 am
Leon sighed "I would if i didn't know you were so persistant"  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 3:59 am
Drake laughed at Leons comment.

"Real funny but seriously don't try to make me quit,this war was the reason why I started....So anyways whatst he plan here what do we have to do to hold off the Nazi from killing us until our allies or help arrives?"Drake asked Leon.  

idlewild2100

Dangerous Counselor

Killahill217
Crew

Distinct Duelist

3,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • PvP 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 4:14 am
"We've emptied the three bases and about 10 clicks past is a big base for this area... So if we occupy enough resoures we can surely build supplying facilities on the areas we've taken after that we sent a strike team to infiltrate the big base and assassinated anyone on the inside so we can occupy the buildign without tearing it down" Leon looked at wolf "We were expecting an entire strike team but Wolf can be in the group with you, me and francessca"  
Horror, Battle, Action Dust Room (rping area)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games