Welcome to Gaia! ::

Starstorm Literary Rper's Guild

Back to Guilds

A place where Lit/Semi Lit writers can relax,and have fun & create rp's & follow story lines. Share short storys they have written! 

Tags: Roleplaying of all kinds, Art/writing, Contests, OCC chats, Romance 

Reply Romance Dust room (rping area)
How did I Become this,this stranger? (need guy sicntist) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

HopelessQueen

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 9:02 pm
Isabelle Celeste Vonsurai

User Image

Isabelle looked at him and nodded softly. Isabelle looked over Riku to see him what he wore and what she wore.

"If I told you I was fine then it would be a lie."  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 9:10 pm
Miroku Diaskie Yoshida
User Image

The person pushing my buttons_Miroku Yoshida_

"I can't help the fact that you see things diffrently..."

Miroku grined "Oh so i'm not in your position? How do you know i'm not just like you?" He was teasing her. But little does she know that we are alike in many ways. He thought to himself as he clenched his fist with his left hand.

"... But I can show you the way we see things."

Kurai Diasuke
Crew

1,050 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

Killahill217
Crew

Distinct Duelist

3,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • PvP 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 9:12 pm
User Image

Riku grabbed her hand and smiled "This way isabelle" Riku walked out holding her hand "So... Anything you remember? I remember beating stomped on and waking up in the night from screaming, but i can't remember why there was screaming"  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 9:18 pm

User Image

Isabelle felt herself being pulled as he lead her in a direction. She didn't remember much so she couldn't tell him much. "My first name and being asked if I want to have a second life. After that nothing," she said to him. Isabelle followed him to where he wanted to take her.

HopelessQueen

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

dark_moon_star
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 9:22 pm
Lyria Shay Malzeion
User Image
The person pushing my buttons_Dark_moon_star_

"I dont " She was getting anoyed with his come backs she slowly sat up and looked him in the face"I'd call BS but i don't care if you are Its not like I am worth your kindness I destroyed half the hall." She sighed she was a recking ball for god's sake damn she had just done all that damage.

Ill never behold it again ,I took it for-granted..

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 9:23 pm
User Image

Riku looked at her "So, your all alone like me" Riku stopped walking and looked at her "Have you seen anything you want to do, or would you like something to eat or drink?"  

Killahill217
Crew

Distinct Duelist

3,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • PvP 200
  • Signature Look 250

HopelessQueen

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 9:32 pm

User Image

"Like you?" she asked him. Isabelle stopped when he did as he looked at her and shook her head at him. She did not see much of anything so there wasn't anything she wanted to do. She didn't know what they had to eat or drink so she wouldn't eat.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 9:35 pm
User Image

"Yeah... I remember my mother screaming and" Riku held his head "My father... Killed her, yes i am alone" Riku looked at her and then to the ground  

Killahill217
Crew

Distinct Duelist

3,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • PvP 200
  • Signature Look 250

HopelessQueen

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 9:38 pm

User Image

"Oh.... I'm sorry to hear that," she said to him softly. She touched his head tenderly as he looked at the ground. Isabelle thought she was better off that she couldn't remember anything of her past or what she was.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 9:42 pm
Miroku Diaskie Yoshida
User Image

"I can't help the fact that you see things diffrently..."

"And thats just a hall, it can be repaired. But people can not, even though thats what we're tring to do, but does it seem like we're doing all that great of a job? We can only fix the outside of someone's body, but we cann't fix the soul. It can only be repaired by friends, loved one, and all those you care about." He stopped and stood up then streched. " Alrighty then, you should be fine now. But in the meantime go getsomething to eat. Don't want you getting sick." He started walking away then took out his radio and called in a 7-89, meaning that there was a mess around and he needed the janitors.

"... But I can show you the way we see things."

Kurai Diasuke
Crew

1,050 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

Killahill217
Crew

Distinct Duelist

3,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • PvP 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 9:42 pm
User Image

Riku blushed slightly and looked at her "What... are you doing isabelle?"  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 9:55 pm
Lyria Shay Malzeion
User Image
The person pushing my buttons_Dark_moon_star_

She stood up and headed for the cafeteria , who the hell was he ? He was defiantly a odd cookie. Not to mention a hidden poet of sorts. She laughed at that thought and went in to her room to clean up first.

The days go by so slow ...And I feel slug-sh and down but turn that frown upside down Because Nari's in town

Her little sisters words echoed in her head that was the last thing she told her before she had left for work that day. She sat down and cry a good long while she would never see or hear that voice again. Who was taking care of them she was all they had.

"GOD THIS IS CRUELTY THEY DON'T NEED TO DEAL WITH"

She looked at the picture that they allowed her to keep and the small teddy bear that was in the car with her it belonged to Nari and the bouncy ball that belong to her younger brother Rimoru.

Ill never behold it again ,I took it for-granted..

dark_moon_star
Captain

ArcLiberator

900 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 11:24 pm
User Image

Ateryu nodded and felt at his hand. He didn't know there was pain there until now, he was too entranced by the color.

" It is ... alright ... " he said meekly. Going over to a nearby cart full of towels, he wiped his hand since it looked like the stranger was slightly bothered by it.

" I am Ateryu .... what is your name? " he asked plainly. Indeed, he needed to know this person's name, since she was able to drag him from his usual miserable routine.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 6:38 am
Rosario Meliane Sakura
User Image

The Red Strings of Fate has Brought us Together....

" My...My name? " Rosario was shocked from the question, she looked down slightly then looked into Ateryu's big blue eyes. " Ateryu is it? My name is Mel...Meliane." She told him in a low soft tone, she didn't really want him to know her First name. Well not untill she knew him a bit more.

.....As the Flow of Reality Tears us away.

Kurai Diasuke
Crew

1,050 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

HopelessQueen

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 7:56 am

User Image

Isabelle moved her hand away from him as she saw his blush. She thought she crossed a line. "Comfort," she said softly. She was trying to comfort him but didn't know how to exactly.

Romance Dust room (rping area)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces