Welcome to Gaia! ::

Starstorm Literary Rper's Guild

Back to Guilds

A place where Lit/Semi Lit writers can relax,and have fun & create rp's & follow story lines. Share short storys they have written! 

Tags: Roleplaying of all kinds, Art/writing, Contests, OCC chats, Romance 

Reply Fantasy Dust room (rping area)
Schools of the Border (Accepting Needs People!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Like the story?
  What the hell?
  Seen better...
  Pretty good ... *nods head*
  Wow you're an RP god
View Results

Killahill217
Crew

Distinct Duelist

3,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • PvP 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 2:41 pm
User Image

Alucard nodded "She was in the council and met my father when they protected a village from crazy vamps... That's why i'm immune to typical things like the sun and silver"  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 2:46 pm
User Image
Nights nodded, "That makes sense" She responded.

Nights of Nyx

Killahill217
Crew

Distinct Duelist

3,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • PvP 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 2:51 pm
User Image

"What would you like to do first then nights?" Alucard looked at her smiling as he waked into the master bedroom and lied on his bed slapping the bed and moving over for her to join him  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 2:51 pm
Girl Within The Mirror
User Image
Siva Crosswell

"Tell me what you cherish most. Give me the pleasure of taking it away."

Siva shook his head a bit at here apology "I do not mind. I'm a light sleeper when I end up sleeping out in the open" he explained. The male demon blinked a couple times, listening to her before letting out a soft sigh "I apologize for my rudeness. I am Siva Crosswell" he said introducing himself. He glanced around with his gold colored as the breeze shifted a bit. After a couple brief moments the male looked back at the female.

He then looked at the cat that had leaped into her lap and examined it before looking back up at the female's face "How long have you had that cat?" he asked curiously. Being a demon, Siva got along with some cats while others tried attacking him and pulling out his eyes. But the cat in the womens' lap seemd to just be fine with her.

❝ Clira Rose Bridgemont ❞
❝Being ones self isn't a sin its a glory and in the end it makes you a saint not a sinner❞.original quote by me.

User Image

"Sense I was born she doesn't age like other cats she is a soul wind".She was refuring to a soul friend they where animals on there side of the border the protect a person and watch over them for the life span.

"I am glad e to meet you do you attend the school?' She looked at him and wondered for she had not seen him around before. She petted her cat which sat upon her lap.

dark_moon_star
Captain

Nights of Nyx

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 3:27 pm
User Image
Nights sat down next to him, "Dunno, what is there to do" She asked thinking what vampires do.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 4:08 pm
User Image

Alucard smiled "Well we have a whole world we could travel in less then a day but i'm restricted to this school's grounds so anything as long as it's on campus"  

Killahill217
Crew

Distinct Duelist

3,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • PvP 200
  • Signature Look 250

Nights of Nyx

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 4:17 pm
User Image
"That would be fun to do, and you don't have to follow school rules, I don't 3 thirds of the time" Nights said and paused her music that was playing the whole time.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 6:04 pm
User Image

" We are going somewhere where no man has ever set foot before ... " Draven said coming up to the back doors of the dorm that led to the sakura forest.

Walking outside onto the vestibule steps of the class building, he gestured towards the pink expanse of growth. " Our whole lives we were instructed never to pass those trees right? "

He walked to her in his usual swagger. Looking in her eyes he smiled. " Well, I'm going past it. Right now ... this instant." He started walking towards the first line of trees. " Its up to you to follow me or not. "

ArcLiberator

900 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250

Peacock Catastrophe

Demonic Fatcat

10,950 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 7:52 pm
User Image
Siva Crosswell

"Tell me what you cherish most. Give me the pleasure of taking it away."

Siva nodded "I understand I guess that's why she likes you so much" he said brushing back his black hair as it fell in his face. The male demon then heard her question and was quick before answering. "Yes I go to school here. I don't make a bunch of fuss so I usually go about unknown" he explained. He slowly stood up then leaned down to pick up his book. He grabbed his book and stood up straight. He wasn't to sure to talk about but wasn't in the mood to leave quite yet or continue to sit down any longer.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 7:58 pm
User Image
Ayako Loviise

"So what if I'm a puppet? Once upon a time... you were too"

Ayako clasped her hands behind her back once again when they were outside the school and just continued to follow him. The female looked in the direction of the sakura tree forest as he explained what at least he was going to do. She was extremely curious as to what was on the other side so she wouldn't lose the opportunity to go. Ayako looked at him and smiled "Of course I'll go with you. I'm curious as to what's on the other side" she said.

Once she realized he was walking towards the border she hurried after him so she wouldn't fall behind "What do you hope to find on the other side?" she asked curiously.

Peacock Catastrophe

Demonic Fatcat

10,950 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

ArcLiberator

900 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 8:46 pm
User Image

" Good ... that's great," he said passing the first few trees and stepping over roots. Draven half expected her to refuse and be all moral about how it wasn't right at all, her coming with him was a surprise. At least now he had an asset.

" Well ... I just thought I'd ... build a clientèle ... " Of course he was referring to his ability to sell things. Maybe by going over he'd become the chief trader of human and mythical merchandise. That is if there really was something across the forest. Draven kind've doubted the book in the library, doubted that there really were creatures different from humans.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 8:55 pm
User Image

Ateryu sat in his office starring into space for a good thirty minutes. He was thinking about so many things. He thought about his next lesson plan first. Then after some fiddling around with his books, he sat down and thought more about other teachers and his social life. Eventually after getting himself some coffee in the room next door, he thought about Draven. For no particular reason, Draven's conversation with him became the centerpoint of his time.

As he sat on his chair he thought about what he had said.

It was only after a few moments did he finally get what he meant. He stood up in anxiety. There was no way Draven would do such a thing, but then again Draven would do anything for money and reputation wouldn't he?

Ateryu wasn't panicky, but nonetheless he walked out of his office and straight to the principal of the school. As always she was busy at her desk.

" Professor Ateryu? Whats the matter? " she asked in a concerned tone.

After bracing himself, he let it out. " I think Draven is crossing over the forest. "

The principal stifled up. " W-What? .... Are you sure? "

" Yeah."

" Ah ... I'm busy, you get him, take a spell book with you ... "

" But it's not allo- "

" It is, its an emergency, you don't know what you're going to encounter out there ... now leave so I can get back to my work. "

If its an emergency why are you going back to your work? "

" Because I can trust that you can handle it? ... Now out ... "

At that Ateryu left and began his sped up walk to the library. Into the restriction he went, grabbing a few books on the way.

Going back downstairs he found the door that led to the back of the school and evidently the pink the forest of mystery.

ArcLiberator

900 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250

Peacock Catastrophe

Demonic Fatcat

10,950 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 9:07 pm
User Image
Ayako Loviise

"So what if I'm a puppet? Once upon a time... you were too"

Ayako carefully stepped over tree roots and avoided anything else that could make her trip. "I see. I guess I'll just be quiet now and follow along" she said looking at his back. She hoped there would be something on the other side of the forest. Ayako had heard a lot of stories about what things and creatures were on the other side but wondered if those things really existed.

The female adjusted her shirt as she continued through the sakura tree forest, makign sure to keep up with the male in front of her. She couldn't help but feel some odd feeling grow as they made their way further into the forest. Thoug hshe couldn't tell if she was just nervous or scared or if it was something from the other side of the forest.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 2:27 am
User Image

Alucard shook his head "It's no the school rules... It's my dad's" Alucard looked at her and smiled "So... Let me know more about you"  

Killahill217
Crew

Distinct Duelist

3,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • PvP 200
  • Signature Look 250

Asher Gaith

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 6:42 am
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx M i c h a e l

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxx"In a place like this..."

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx"... You'll never know what's ahead."

Michael's shadow stood alert and watched Draven suspiciously between the trees. As soon as Draven set foot on the first set of trees, a barrier immediately went up, preventing him from further passage along with the girl with her. The shadow exchanged places with Michael, placing the angel in the shadow's place in the edge of Whisperwind and the shadow to his.

He gave the boy and the girl with him a calculative gaze, asking silently for a reason for their sudden intrusion. Michael's appearance bore no supernatural in sight, and his clothing turned to a casual dress shirt and khaki pants, his wings attached to his back in a tattoo. His ethereal and handsome face bore a stern yet questioning look.

Fantasy Dust room (rping area)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff