Welcome to Gaia! ::

Crime & Investigation Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those interested in crime, criminology and forensic science. 

Tags: murder, criminal, forensics, serial killers, crime 

Reply Roleplay:(Intentions) and all things related
Main Story Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Evan_or_L
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 6:38 pm
*Seth pulled out a gun and pointed it at christy. IT was a training weapon it has blank bullets.* "Christy, please be careful. There is a serial killer on the loose. The use vehicles as their primary torure rooms." *He holstered the weapon.* "I'm sorry that I freaked you out but it's important to not take rides from strange men." (Wow, she didn't even flinch. I'm impressed.)

"Don't worry, the gun only had blanks in it."  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 6:54 pm
"I'm fine and I know I'm safe, but you aren't..." Christy momentaraly got angry . She reached up and grabbed Seth by his front collar and pulled him down. She then proceeded to smack his head, hard. She closed her eyes and deep breathed. Christy opened her eyes and looked at Seth. "And YOU never know when I might do that." She looked out the window, radiating a chill. ~Dummy, you don't THREATHEN me with a GUN. That's how Henry ended up in the hospital!~ She thought with quiet fury.  

DarkChevalierAngel
Vice Captain

Versatile Businesswoman

2,850 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Evan_or_L
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 7:03 pm
*Evan lauged.* "Wow, you hit like Ellie. That was a particularly heavy hit. Let, me ask you something though. Assuming Jason, putting a saw blade on you instead or a fake gun, would you really try to hit him?" *Evan got serious but not mad or anything.* "Have you heard of the Plague?*  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 7:13 pm
Christy turned and chuckled. "I'm a heavey-handed girl. no, of course not. If I tried to hit him, my neck would go out and it'd be that much easier to kill me." Christy gave him a 'really dummy?' tone of voice. She sighed. "I am sorry I hit you, AGAIN." Christy looked at him, wondering why he got so serious. "I heard the name before recently. Has something to do with genetics?"  

DarkChevalierAngel
Vice Captain

Versatile Businesswoman

2,850 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Evan_or_L
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 7:22 pm
"The plague uses genetic mutations but that's only one aspect. Let me start by saying that you would be abducted instantly. For one thing, you could spot my eyes relatively easy and you are intelligent. They would take you and try to send you through a mutation. Of course, you would be rebellious to them. This means that you would go through the rites before hand. After you are dominated, you will most likely die. They will try to change your blood with a liquid born pathogen that infects the brain. Unless they apply a catalyst first that lower activity in the frontal lobe, you would get a fever and cook your brain. They would do to you what they did to a friend of mine. You are too smart though. Not only that but since you are female, the corpus collupsom is much larger meaning parts of your brain are twice as active. Only one female has ever survived, and she is the leader of the Plague." *He looked down. He remembered his own mutation well.*  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 7:32 pm
Christy listened intently. She looked at Seth, and tentavly reached over and grabbed his hand. "It's hard, I know. But you have to be strong." She smiled. "As for the take me and change me part, I don't find this unbelievable. It makes sense to grab what you think you need. I find it hard to imagine that they would get within a 5ft radius of me however" Christy smirked at Seth. "Come on, think about it. Little me against mafia like men? funny!!!"  

DarkChevalierAngel
Vice Captain

Versatile Businesswoman

2,850 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Evan_or_L
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 7:57 pm
(I don't think she knows) "It's not men. It's women, children, men, and people of every shape and size. There is only one way to tell of them." *He raised his hand with a tattoo.*

User Image (Forget the Evan name. Evan was abducted by the cult. I just edited his story for the DN forum. )

"This is their sign. And there is always something with their eyes."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 3:34 am
Christy took in what Seth said, then she looked at the tattoo, then she looked at Seth. "Everyone with that tattoo is a Plague member? And you have a tattoo and your eyes are pupiless." Christy put two and two together. "So your plague." She stared at him for a while. Christy slowly reached up and grabbed his hand and traced her index finger lightly over the pattern. "Why didn't you try to kill me then? Or change me?" She whispered. She countined to trace the tattoo on his hand.  

DarkChevalierAngel
Vice Captain

Versatile Businesswoman

2,850 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Evan_or_L
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 9:01 am
"You are either plague or ex-plague with this tattoo. I'm stuck with them. Some hide theirs with gloves or makeup. I leave it exposed. It reminds me of how they operate." *This was making him uncomfortable. While he didn't mind talking about his past, any further and the government would have to restrict my ability to walk alone.*  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 9:19 am
"What a painful reminder." she sat in silence for a minute, still tracing his palm. "This doesn't bother you?"v She asked.  

DarkChevalierAngel
Vice Captain

Versatile Businesswoman

2,850 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Evan_or_L
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 9:23 am
"No. There's no pain in the memories of being in the cult. There is only the issue with BEFORE I was infected. But that's a story for later. I believe that this is your address."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 9:40 am
She looked out the window. "It is. Thank you so much." She looked at him like she wanted to do something. She sighed and shool her head. She opened the door and got out. "Thank you for my ride. I hope we see each other again." she said looking into the car and smiling.  

DarkChevalierAngel
Vice Captain

Versatile Businesswoman

2,850 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Evan_or_L
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 9:47 am
"No problem. I hope we can meet again too. Please do one thing for me and don't get caught alone on the streets." (right now Jason is the biggest threat, but only because he doesn't follow the cult's rules. Perhaps he was a progenitor, but the odds of that are small. Oh well.) *Jake is still on the loose an he's pretty bad as well.*  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 8:00 pm
Christy pretended to ponder his request. "Alright then, goodnight!" She closed the door and stepped back. Christy looked in her bag for her house keys. ~I won't wander at night...unless I'm looking for you.~ She thought.  

DarkChevalierAngel
Vice Captain

Versatile Businesswoman

2,850 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Evan_or_L
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 8:25 pm
2 days later,

(Well, I gained enough information to know him. He's in the the city of Dansago. I'm going to catch the rat. But first I must put up wanted posters, slowly. He'll see me and try to skip town. When he does that, the sensors I placed will recognize his face and fire tracers into his vehicle.)  
Roleplay:(Intentions) and all things related

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff