Welcome to Gaia! ::

Starstorm Literary Rper's Guild

Back to Guilds

A place where Lit/Semi Lit writers can relax,and have fun & create rp's & follow story lines. Share short storys they have written! 

Tags: Roleplaying of all kinds, Art/writing, Contests, OCC chats, Romance 

Reply Fantasy Dust room (rping area)
Demigod High (Accepting(need 1 more boy)/ OPEN!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

mp_nightmare

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 10:37 am
"wait time out... bye" alex said running through the walls into serena room" hey serena can i hide in your bath room cool thanks bye" alex said running into her bath room as she closed the door and locked it she turn into the mirror as she look at her reflection  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 10:38 am
Kirra finished what was left of her duties for the time, having executed the prisoner in the most painful way she could and guiding the spirits of the girls to the afterlife. The rest weren't due untill later at night, so she had some time to spare. She decided it was best to return to the school and get some studying done since she was begining to fall behind in some of her classes.
Now back at the school, Kirra walked through the doors, making her way up to her locker to retrieve her books. When she got there, she noticed that there were several new scratches that weren't on it that morning. It didn't really suprise Kirra much. It was still better than last time, when a huge dent was left.

Angel Zetsumei
Crew

Cherryliciouse

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 10:45 am
Serena sighed as she saw Alex run through her wall " he is gonna get her especially in my room" Serena said shaking her head and sighing. " Alex Alex Alex you will always stay in trouble" Serena said smiling and looking back at the spider eating a fly ". that is so cool"Serena said taking a picture of the spider.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 11:27 am
Riku walked in in normal form and waved to serena "Hey there" He smiled and turned into the bathroom and sighed making an orb of water "Dont' run anymore... I just want to talk to you"  

Killahill217
Crew

Distinct Duelist

3,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • PvP 200
  • Signature Look 250

AriKan

6,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 11:30 am
Raine walked by the paint mess and sighed "Alex... why is it always Alex" picking up the can she surround the paint with a bubble and transferred it back into the can as she moved more she saw the fireballs "Riku Too!? Oh man... the headmaster is going to kill me"  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 11:39 am
"oh really you tryed to throw fire balls at me and now i can see you hold a water orb so never i can stay in here for ever and ever and ever untill i die" alex said  

mp_nightmare

Cherryliciouse

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 11:45 am
"oh no you cant Alex and by the way hey" Serena said winking at riku. Serena kicked down the door and smiled " hi alex" Serena said smiling and throwing her out the bath room. Serena put the door back and looked at it " that looks good even though the door looks crooked what ever" Serena said walking out her dorm.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 11:45 am
Riku sighed "Fine then you give me no choice" He locked the door and poured the water into the room before making a lightning arm "You sure you want to not talk now?"  

Killahill217
Crew

Distinct Duelist

3,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • PvP 200
  • Signature Look 250

mp_nightmare

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 11:53 am
alex sigh"oh no i'm so scared someone help me...not i'm not scared" alex said"as she sink down in to the ground in hell"home sweet home" alex said walking around  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 12:00 pm
Riku sighed "Really?" Riku turned to serena and absorbed all the water "How can I stop her to talk?"  

Killahill217
Crew

Distinct Duelist

3,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • PvP 200
  • Signature Look 250

mp_nightmare

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 12:09 pm
alex sat down on her couch as she turn into her devil form " ah i am so relaxed i'll probably come back up in 30 minutes" alex said alex grab a speaker "hey riku serena guess what ha!" alex yell in the speaker so they can here from the under world  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 12:10 pm
Serena looked at riku " knock her out conciouse with a bat or something" Serena said. " but mostly nothing will shut her up it is sometimes annoying but if somebody gets her to shut up i will love them for ever" Serena said frowning." but of course that will never happen in this generation" Serena said.  

Cherryliciouse

Killahill217
Crew

Distinct Duelist

3,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • PvP 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 12:16 pm
Riku looked at her and nodded "Then I'll shut her up" Riku turned demon and waved jumping after her and smiling "Still gonna run?"  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 12:24 pm
"what the how did you... wait your demon thats right ah i see now well then bye" alex said flying away fast  

mp_nightmare

Killahill217
Crew

Distinct Duelist

3,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • PvP 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 12:30 pm
Riku sighed before kneeling on the floor and being possessed and appearing in front of her with a sword to her head "Don't try it on me"  
Fantasy Dust room (rping area)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff