Welcome to Gaia! ::

Night High

Back to Guilds

Come one and all! Human, vampire, demon, mind reader... anything! 

Tags: Romance, Role Playing, Creatures, High School 

Reply Inside
Library Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Amaku Kioku

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 11:24 am
Narsou walked in and lookd around shyly. I hope no one is rude... he thought and walked over to a seat with a book on the table "Uh... Did someone forget this?" he asked picking up the book "Just In Case?" he said and looked through it.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 11:53 am
Yuki looked over at the table. "Depends, is it The Count Of Monte Cristo?" She asked, walking over. She sat in one of the other chairs at the table. "I'm Yuki by the way." She said, with a smile.  

Yuki_Sempi

6,650 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100

Amaku Kioku

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 11:56 am
Narsou blushed and shook his head "N- No..." he said putting it down and looking around "I'm Narsou. Some people call me Naruto from the anime cause my name sound's like his" he said taking a seat and looking at the blood on the floor then at Yuki. One of his eyes seemed lifeless while the other showed fear which was slightly odd to most.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 12:01 pm
Yuki saw the fear in his eye. "There's no need for fear Narsou." She said smiling. She looked at the blood on the floor and scratched the back of her head. "Now where the heck did that come from?" She mummbled to herself.  

Yuki_Sempi

6,650 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100

Amaku Kioku

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 12:09 pm
Narsou looked at her shyly "If I am correct that Hannah girl might have something to do with it" he said looking at the blood then her and looked away trying to hide something "Why must I be blind..." he whispered and ran his fingers through his hair  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 12:12 pm
Yuki glanced at her brother who was still standing there. He stared back, then went and sat down in a chair. Yuki gave her brother a questioning look, then shrugged. "Well, I miss everything interesting..." She said with a laugh. She looked over at Narsou and tilted her head to the side. "Something wrong?" She asked, concerned.  

Yuki_Sempi

6,650 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100

Amaku Kioku

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 12:13 pm
Narsou looked at Yuki "Nothing... Besides the fact I can hardly see" he said calmly. It was true, he could hardly see cause he was blind in a eye. He just looked away and up and the celing close to crying.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 12:19 pm
Yuki stood up and put a hand on his shoulder. "You know, I noticed, but the only reason I didn't say anything about it, was because I didn't think it was that bad." She said smiling. "Like people in wheel chairs, it just adds to your looks and personality." She said.  

Yuki_Sempi

6,650 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100

Amaku Kioku

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 12:24 pm
Narsou looked at her "Hm?" he asked then looked at the door seeing Hannah coming in. Why is see here? he thought  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 12:31 pm
Yuki heard her brother snicker and gave him a death glare. She rolled her eyes when he stuck his tongue out at her. "Ah brothers...at least I get along with mine." She said lightly. "About what you said, about how you can hardly see, think about what a blind man feels like, he can't see at all right." She said. "Well, isn't it better for you that you still can see, all the blind man has are vivid memories from when he could see." She added.  

Yuki_Sempi

6,650 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100

Amaku Kioku

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 12:38 pm
Narsou looked at her and pulled out a note "Here is the thing, my docter said I only have a few months till I completely go blind..." he said and handed the note to her one side was in english the other in japanese
Note:
Dear Sir or Mam,
If you have seen any problems in Narsou's seeing it is because he is half blind. We have run many tests on his eyes and he is going to go completely blind June 20th. We are trying to figure out what to do till then try to help him any way you can with his eye site.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 12:41 pm
Yuki nodded then looked up at him. "Then if and when this happens, I'll be there to help you through it." She said smiling. "You gotta have the best days of your life before that though, so then you'll have lots to remember." She said.  

Yuki_Sempi

6,650 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100

Amaku Kioku

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 12:45 pm
Narsou smiled then leaned back. The chair flipped over with him still in it "I DIDN'T KNOW THIS WAS A ROCKING CHAIR GOD DAMN IT!" he yelled struggling to get up  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 12:46 pm
Yuki laughed a bit, and grabbed his hand and pulled him up. "You okay?" She asked smiling.  

Yuki_Sempi

6,650 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100

Amaku Kioku

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 12:53 pm
Narsou smiled at her "Yeah... Thanks" he said then tenderly got close to her. "You relize your really cute" he said then kissed her cheek
((aww cute!!))  
Inside

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces