Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Court Record [An Ace Attorney Guild]

Back to Guilds

A guild about anything Ace Attorney related. 

Tags: Ace Attorney, Phoenix Wright, Apollo Justice, Miles Edgeworth, Court Record 

Reply The Court Record [An Ace Attorney Guild]
Phoenix Gaia! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

HOLD IT!
  You're in Phoenix Wright's world now!
View Results

Jiang Ryudo
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 9:31 am
User Image

"Well then~ I guess it's up to me, Alicia De'Azure, to prosecute this case! It seems fairly straight forward. Bizarre squid-like monster kills human in a fit of rage after being told to pay the bill for an expensive sports car...."

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 9:35 am
User Image

"I suppose there's not much else to a case like this... Although I am surprised at the level of intelligence this half-man half-squid possesses, to use two murder weapons to throw the police off. A sword and a knife indeed..."

*Folds her arms*

"That detective.. he's so lax. I told him to get me intel on the victim two hours ago and he still has not delivered... I guess his salary will require some .... re-consideration!"

Jiang Ryudo
Vice Captain

The-Crazy-Hermit-Ninja

5,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 10:24 am
User Image

Song: Tsunaida Te ni Kiss wo
††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††

"Hmm...I wonder what kind of person would bother using two murder weapons when either one would have done the job. Yes it throws off the police but it's also a waste of time...I need to get an autopsy report before I start making any theories of my own..."

††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 10:56 am
User Image

("I wonder if there's anything that the police looked over here at the crime scene. Then again, it's a very small area.Hmm....perhaps there's something 'off' about the body...? I guess I'll have to wait until the police finish investigating the body.

I should probably see Ms. Ryudo at the Detention Center to see how she's doing. She seemed a little nervous during the arguement...")

Jareno789

6,500 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150

The-Crazy-Hermit-Ninja

5,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 12:32 pm
User Image

Song: Tsunaida Te ni Kiss wo

'Hmm...Lots of people are starting to show up...Maybe I should back off for a bit and look elsewhere for clues....Especially since that lady is starting to scare me with her talk of squid-men...'

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 1:09 pm
We Finnaly got the forencices! The blood is...Mr.Hobo's blood. User Image  

Edgeworth_Maso
Crew

1,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

Jiang Ryudo
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 2:13 pm
User Image

"Mr Hobo's blood..... I see."
(So... he was there, at the time! I felt there had to be a link between him and the crime scene! He just seemed so.. shifty all along!! Alright! Let's see where this leads!)

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 2:36 pm
User Image

("Hmm.... It seems the police have left. Maybe I should take the time to check the body...?)

Wh-what is this? .......The tip of a sword...inside the stab wound? That's...too strange. How could the
tip of an average sword break off from a simple stab? This just doesn't add up. Perhaps Ms. Ryudo can help shed some light on this...

Jareno789

6,500 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150

HoboWright_Ace_Attorney
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 2:44 pm
Jareno789
User Image

("Hmm.... It seems the police have left. Maybe I should take the time to check the body...?)

Wh-what is this? .......The tip of a sword...inside the stab wound? That's...too strange. How could the
tip of an average sword break off from a simple stab? This just doesn't add up. Perhaps Ms. Ryudo can help shed some light on this...

User Image
"Well hello sir. I see you have an interest in this case as well.
My name is Xavier Triforce and I work as a private investigator.
I just came to town today when I noticed my cousin Basketh'worth had been murdered.
Could you help me?"

(Let's see if this fool bites at the bait!)

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 2:50 pm
User Image

"Wait, what? Isn't Mr. Basketh'worth the accused of this case? And besides, how can he be you'r cousin? The man doesn't even look human!  

Jareno789

6,500 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150

HoboWright_Ace_Attorney
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 2:56 pm
Jareno789
User Image

"Wait, what? Isn't Mr. Basketh'worth the accused of this case? And besides, how can he be you'r cousin? The man doesn't even look human!

User Image
*GRRK! I'M An Idiot! Ok make something up! AH*
"He's still alive that's wonderful!
Oh and he's not blood related. My dad's brother married a squid.
Now I have some evidence here that I will show you, if you show me yours..."

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 2:58 pm
User Image

*Jiang sits around at the detention centre waiting for her legal visit request to be processed*

(*Sigh* How long does it take for someone to approve a detainee for an interview? I know he's half squid but.... Really. No need to be prejudice...)

Jiang Ryudo
Vice Captain

Jareno789

6,500 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 3:09 pm
User Image

"Sir, why need to show evidence?"(Although it would be surprising to see proof of something that shows the marriage of a squid and human being...)

"....Anyways, I'm sorry, but I must be on my way. I need to discuss something with a defense attorney in this case."

(That man's behavior seemed a little off....yet, you probably didn't seem like Mr. Normal either, Jareno!)

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 3:16 pm
Jareno789
User Image

"Sir, why need to show evidence?"(Although it would be surprising to see proof of something that shows the marriage of a squid and human being...)

"....Anyways, I'm sorry, but I must be on my way. I need to discuss something with a defense attorney in this case."

(That man's behavior seemed a little off....yet, you probably didn't seem like Mr. Normal either, Jareno!)

User Image*Pulls out gun knowing we're the only 2 around*
"Listen I need that evidence! It's important!
So HAND IT OVER!"

HoboWright_Ace_Attorney
Captain

Selvendor

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 3:51 am
((I'm sorry but I laughed so much when Hobo said 'My dad's brother married a squid.' rofl ))  
The Court Record [An Ace Attorney Guild]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff