Welcome to Gaia! ::

Starstorm Literary Rper's Guild

Back to Guilds

A place where Lit/Semi Lit writers can relax,and have fun & create rp's & follow story lines. Share short storys they have written! 

Tags: Roleplaying of all kinds, Art/writing, Contests, OCC chats, Romance 

Reply Romance Dust room (rping area)
The Steets ((Accepting and Open)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

dark_moon_star
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 9:16 pm
"Nobody's taking my brothers mark from me" She hated how everyone turns from her with those remarks but never does a thing to challenge me. She then began to walk in he opposing direction. Maybe that girl was right, Geo was only holding off the arsenals.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 7:57 am
"Come on, me vs you... I can show both of you what I've got" He smirked and looked at them both "You can't lose to an amatuer right?"  

Killahill217
Crew

Distinct Duelist

3,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • PvP 200
  • Signature Look 250

Nights of Nyx

PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 8:10 am
Nights slapped Riku's arm with the back of her hand, "Stop it, you'll have your chance later." She hissed at him, her eyes glaring fiercely at him between the mask. "We have to get going anyway, for the rehearsal, and you, need to work more then the others since you weren't here since the beginning, got it? She asked her, but didn't meet for an answer before walking back to their territory  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 8:57 pm
"T'a ta for now Kidlits" She sighed and turned towards the Shades "Move it out we have moves to work on folk this an't a soap opra and I sure as an't your mama so don't expect this plot to be entertaining if we dont get a move on it" On that note they took off towards the wear house."Kid you got guts watch it it will get'cha killed out here and out of all onesty I think that would be a bloody hell of a sham to lose a hot blooded street face like you, watch your back I dont want to here our rain check got chancled becuse you got to smart for your skin. It's a damn sham we I dont get my step offs." She tip her hat at him as if to say keep safe see ya later.  

dark_moon_star
Captain

Killahill217
Crew

Distinct Duelist

3,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • PvP 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:20 pm
Riku looked as they left and took off his mask "Damn" He ran after them and then grabbed Nights "You realise you've given them a one way ticket to walk all over us road"  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 8:33 pm
Nights took off her mask, her eyes glowing with anger. She pushed his hands off of her, "First of all, your not the leader, I am. Second of all, you better watch who the hell your talking to like that. And third of all, as long as they don't come over here, we're fine. Besides, each crew has a certain type of style, you need to learn ours. Got it?" She said all fiercely.  

Nights of Nyx

dark_moon_star
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 8:59 pm
Geo removed her mask and tilted her cap"That kids a total hot head , Kirk" The guy next to her shook his head.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 6:06 am
"Fine, just show me the style... As for your methods the point of being a good leader isn't to lead others it's to let them lead you" Riku spoke to her and then looked at her "Well I guess we just have to disagree then don't we?"  

Killahill217
Crew

Distinct Duelist

3,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • PvP 200
  • Signature Look 250

Nights of Nyx

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:31 am
Nights sighed, "It seems like your the only one who thinks like that. And as style, sure." She said as they all ran to the subway, in which they did one of their favorite routine, but this wasn't there final dance.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CaxJjd-jABE  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 8:22 am
Riku nodded "Here's mine" He started dancing and put his mask back on the back of his head
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OfoAPaf-vUE  

Killahill217
Crew

Distinct Duelist

3,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • PvP 200
  • Signature Look 250

Nights of Nyx

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 2:07 pm
Nights laughed and gave him a high fave, "Cool moves kid." She told him as she took off her mask  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 8:05 am
"Do you hate that mask or are you constantly wondering whether to kiss me?" Riku asked as he looked at her and grabbing his mask and taking it off  

Killahill217
Crew

Distinct Duelist

3,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • PvP 200
  • Signature Look 250

Nights of Nyx

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 8:08 am
((she took off her own mask, not yours.))  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 5:28 pm
(( we need another guy))  

dark_moon_star
Captain

Nights of Nyx

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 5:35 pm
((we need more people period))  
Romance Dust room (rping area)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash