Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Wii Center
The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chozen

Invisible Guildsman

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2005 5:04 am
the timeline of the game takes place after OOT and MM but before Windwaker.

interviews with the producers while gamespot had there interview (all access pass got to love them)  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2005 7:52 pm
GameSpot is one of the few review/preview sites I still have some manner of respect for. It seems they actually are impartial to the systems! I can't say the same for employees at stores, but the site is worthwhile.

Is that the official timeline released by Nintendo? I haven't read it in Nintendo Power or Nintendo Online. I could have missed it.  

Edymion
Captain

Chozen

Invisible Guildsman

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2005 8:10 am
Edymion
GameSpot is one of the few review/preview sites I still have some manner of respect for. It seems they actually are impartial to the systems! I can't say the same for employees at stores, but the site is worthwhile.

Is that the official timeline released by Nintendo? I haven't read it in Nintendo Power or Nintendo Online. I could have missed it.
it was mentioned in the show floor interview or demo display i belive  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2005 4:06 pm
gonk Twilight Princess! *reaches out flipper* Must.....have......NOW! xp
My parents promised to get it for my B-day, but October is so far awaaaay! crying  

Penguishly

Edymion
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2005 6:19 pm
sweatdrop Twilight Princess is due for US/Japanese SIMULTANIOUS release November 1 whee It's a while to wait, but I know it'll be great.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2005 11:24 am
Well..I dug up my EGM magazine that had that obnoxiously large article on this new game. You start similar to the way in Wind Waker: no weapon, no green tunic and awesome clothes. Eventually you get a wooden sword or something along the lines of wooden-ness and you learn the shiny combat stuff by bashing the crap out of a scare-crow. You can now slash your sword while moving instead of stopping in your tracks. Good skill for mowing the lawn... Chicken gliding has returned > biggrin Ride those chickens. Much bigger horse back role in this game. Much more land to cover almost needing a horse. Fishing Mini-Game supposed to be a little bit better in this one and go along with the story line.
That's about it from EGM and their little demo.
ninja  

Sylpheus

Edymion
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2005 4:29 pm
I may not like EGM that much, but nobody, but nobody, disses LoZ if they even have half a brain wink

I've heard the vastness of the landscape is huge this may well be a two-disc game.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2005 9:38 pm
Edymion
I may not like EGM that much, but nobody, but nobody, disses LoZ if they even have half a brain wink

I've heard the vastness of the landscape is huge this may well be a two-disc game.
That would make me happy and make me buy much more Pepsi and doritos. xd Extra hours of gameplay! Whoooo! domokun  

Sylpheus

Smithium

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2005 9:15 am
Chozen
the timeline of the game takes place after OOT and MM but before Windwaker.

interviews with the producers while gamespot had there interview (all access pass got to love them)

That makes a lot of sense to me, at the end of the game it will probably start raining a lot.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2005 9:17 am
LiL_Shadow
Well..I dug up my EGM magazine that had that obnoxiously large article on this new game. You start similar to the way in Wind Waker: no weapon, no green tunic and awesome clothes. Eventually you get a wooden sword or something along the lines of wooden-ness and you learn the shiny combat stuff by bashing the crap out of a scare-crow. You can now slash your sword while moving instead of stopping in your tracks. Good skill for mowing the lawn... Chicken gliding has returned > biggrin Ride those chickens. Much bigger horse back role in this game. Much more land to cover almost needing a horse. Fishing Mini-Game supposed to be a little bit better in this one and go along with the story line.
That's about it from EGM and their little demo.
ninja

Not only is there chicken stuff again, there;s guna be monkey stuff, falcon stuff, and of course the wolf stuff. That's what i really love about this game! It's gunna be super animal talky/helpy.  

Smithium

Edymion
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2005 8:18 pm
What I like is the concept that Link becomes what he is friends with, and calls into play a lot. He has a falcon ally/pet. He has Epona. He has an entire farm, and he becomes a wolf. He becomes a predator that may well eat many of what he was raised with, but, instead, he is called to fight (with Minda? in tow) the shadows that begin to overtake his world.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 10:58 am
It does look interesting...still watching the video load because it takes so long but I don't have sound on my computer but so far it looks interesting I must get the game when it comes out and the console of course...got to start saving now if I want to get it when it comes out and reserve it just to make sure I get it I wonder how expensive the games for the Wii will be though hope its not $60 like the 360 why does it have to be $60 anyway it isn't making them any friends  

THE CAKE IZ A LIE

Edymion
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 12:41 pm
Most retailers are showing Wii games at 60 USD, I'm afraid sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 8:33 am
Darnit that means it will cost $10 more...darnit that means 2 more hours of work or about 1 and a half to get the ten dollars needed to get the game  

THE CAKE IZ A LIE

daddys l i t t l e defect

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 8:16 pm
if you want to know about this game just go out and buy it  
Wii Center

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items