Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
-x- Blue Moon Hope -x- has returned...? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 150 151 152 153 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Were you here or were you a ninja? o.o
  Yes ^_^
  I'm a ninja :D
View Results

-x- Blue Moon Hope -x-

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 7:16 pm
@Roger: Oh, okay, seems simple and easy enough x]

@Kain: I don't need protection ;] Just ask Henry, he can back me up. I'm an independent girl chyea!

@Henry: Bet I could what?

@Toan: Haha, that's what they all say. You seem tame to me. Hey, I'm Viet too! haha ;D  
PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 7:16 pm
The Sadistic Toan
FireBringer_Kain
The Sadistic Toan
Well, I can't help it if I'm such a great role model xD

*draws poisoned daedric sword* hands off this one is protected under the knights rule!
Haha you and your little toys, as if that would actually work on someone like me. Yo Ace, long time no see!

*fires arrow of light at him* the only thing that could hurt toan is...this *arrow turns into his mother*  

Cephalon Kish

Henwyfatale

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 7:17 pm
Toan: I know right? xD haha now this guild has 3 viet people xD

Lexie: what? xD haha sorry, I got mixed up nevermind x]  
PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 7:18 pm
Calm down kain you will only hurt yourself with that thing  

PHX_Roger_ILKN

The Sadistic Toan

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 7:19 pm
-x- Blue Moon Hope -x-
@Roger: Oh, okay, seems simple and easy enough x]

@Kain: I don't need protection ;] Just ask Henry, he can back me up. I'm an independent girl chyea!

@Henry: Bet I could what?

@Toan: Haha, that's what they all say. You seem tame to me. Hey, I'm Viet too! haha ;D
A fellow Viet! Been a while since I met one in this guild! anyways, There is bad, there is evil, and then there is a level above those. I'm the one that make all three level look like playground bully's.  
PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 7:19 pm
*pointed to arrow in my arm* to late though i am very good wiht bow and arrows...i sorta did a ritual and it went wrong so now the arrow is possessed...i knew i shouldn't have brought that book from that crazy old lady on the street.  

Cephalon Kish

The Sadistic Toan

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 7:20 pm
FireBringer_Kain
The Sadistic Toan
FireBringer_Kain
The Sadistic Toan
Well, I can't help it if I'm such a great role model xD

*draws poisoned daedric sword* hands off this one is protected under the knights rule!
Haha you and your little toys, as if that would actually work on someone like me. Yo Ace, long time no see!

*fires arrow of light at him* the only thing that could hurt toan is...this *arrow turns into his mother*
-ducks and press the mute button before mother could start nagging. Then slam the door shut as she flew out of the room- nice try kido, better luck next time.  
PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 7:21 pm
Oh, okay Henry, xD nice
*pulls arrow out of Kain's arm* you should thank me. haha xD

@Toan: Haha, yeah, it's been a while since I met one anywhere xD Hmm, and I make all three levels plus your own look like Tom in Tom and Jerry =]  

-x- Blue Moon Hope -x-

The Sadistic Toan

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 7:23 pm
-x- Blue Moon Hope -x-
Oh, okay Henry, xD nice
*pulls arrow out of Kain's arm* you should thank me. haha xD

@Toan: Haha, yeah, it's been a while since I met one anywhere xD Hmm, and I make all three levels plus your own look like Tom in Tom and Jerry =]
Hahaha that funny, this girl think she is more of a bad a** then me hahaha that rich.  
PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 7:23 pm
*summons bow of eternal judgement then aims at toan and a shining arrow appears* Toan your judgement day has come! *fires 1 mil arrows in a sec.* d**nation  

Cephalon Kish

The Sadistic Toan

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 7:27 pm
-grabs one mini bomb the shape of a marble and flicked it onto one of the arrows. It exploded causing all the arrows around it to ricochet, colliding into one another, canceling each one out. Enough arrows had been destroy to miss Toan completely- Don't mess with the ninja cool  
PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 7:28 pm
~Watches the fight from a distance eating popcorn~ I do love a good battle.. ~sits down then keeps eating the popcorn~

Black_Blood Cat

Anxious Kitten

9,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cat Fancier 100

PHX_Roger_ILKN

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 7:28 pm
who didn't see that coming rofl  
PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 7:29 pm
*points at angel behind him* assassination complete *angel ties toan in toan resistant chains and puts him in a toan resistance coffin then throws him into hell.* well then that was fun  

Cephalon Kish

-x- Blue Moon Hope -x-

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 7:30 pm
@Toan: Oh no, I don't think I'm more of a bad a** than you, I'm actually incredibly nice but not completely innocent :3 see, I barely ever even cuss x). Just on terms of darkness, I already know I'm darker >D

Do they always fight like this?  
DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 150 151 152 153 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces