0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
i hate them with a passion
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 44

.xXxSka_kidxXx

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2005 6:55 pm
I SAW STREETLIGHT A FEW WEEKS AGO....(sorry i am still really really happy) sorry i went without you lynnic_darkness....(laughs at her mercilessly) i was at the very front and had to move my hand to prevent the band from stepping on my fingers! streetlight is awesome but my little brother broke my cd in half!!! domokun crying  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 2:02 pm
I saw Streetlight on monday- oh my god they played Keasby Nights! *dies* Seriously- I was nearly crying with happiness xd  

girl_no_13

Iggy Celtic

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 9:00 am
Streetlight is awesome, and the new C22 cd is pretty good aswell  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 6:20 pm
they have been in my A list ever since i heard them. i F***ing love them. there my favorite band. (its practically the same band BOTAR came first) nun the less there amazing. i have a BOTAR patch on my jacket that i wear every day. i wish i had a streetlight patch.

P.S. idk if u knew this of cared to know this (im just throwing it out there) here's to life is origionally done by BOTAR. (my friends didnt know that so i tohught some of you might not. well now ya do)  

spongebobl7

evilbrainbabies

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 5:59 pm
Ah Streetlight Manifesto... Great music. Point./counter-point is a great song. It's reallly a shame that there bus was robbed like a year or so back. But I did like that there were so many people that were trying to help them gain back some cash to continue there tour.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 12:21 pm
D: I love them and I missed their concert in CT.

:'(  

Amarie Elizabeth

Under_the_cover_of_ignora

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 12:04 pm
catch 22 is better in my opinion. they are both very talanted bands though. does any one know when ska is dead is in colorado?  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 9:05 pm
.~.~.[[PyRo]].~.~.
D: I love them and I missed their concert in CT.

:'(

Thats a shame their pretty much the only ska band to sell out the Webster. I wish everyone didn't hate that place.  

Kingshortpants

Kimiyo-Chan

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 9:08 pm
I saw them on Tuesday; I had a great time. They really got the crowd going. The guy next to me caught one of Tomas' picks. I nearly died trying to get closer to the stage.  
PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 10:17 pm
Kimiyo-Chan
nearly died trying to get closer to the stage.

Try going to a LoC show where the people aren't all 12 year old girls.getting to the front means a possible broken everything. lol. if you're already there, you've probably been crushed to death.

can't say much for streetlight cuz I can't stand them enough to go into the crowd, but can't be bad with a buncha 12 year old girls and such.  

Guns of Navarone

Slag10

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 11:51 am
Guns of Navarone
Kimiyo-Chan
nearly died trying to get closer to the stage.

Try going to a LoC show where the people aren't all 12 year old girls.getting to the front means a possible broken everything. lol. if you're already there, you've probably been crushed to death.

can't say much for streetlight cuz I can't stand them enough to go into the crowd, but can't be bad with a buncha 12 year old girls and such.
try a hardcore show too. if you're with in 20' of the stage, you're gonna get jumped on, kicked, shoved or otherwise bro handled. Saw Gorilla Biscuits in 06 and almost went home with a ruptured kidney and a bunch of bruises. best show ever  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 5:42 pm
I missed their concert last winter. They haven't been back since. Or at least not that I know of. My brother went to see them on the last night of their 40 days tour. He says that Streetlight said that they were gonna go back to recording and will hopefully get an album out as soon as they can. Or so they say. Can't wait.  

Onewing949

Guns of Navarone

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 3:44 am
Onewing949
I missed their concert last winter. They haven't been back since. Or at least not that I know of. My brother went to see them on the last night of their 40 days tour. He says that Streetlight said that they were gonna go back to recording and will hopefully get an album out as soon as they can. Or so they say. Can't wait.
with what I've heard from streetlight, I give em about 5 yars til their next cd.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 6:25 pm
five years, that's funny because it's probably true.I hope not though. I was going to say that they are making too much money to not creat a CD but they don't really make money on CDs. So Your probably right. It's gonna be a while.  

Onewing949

Guns of Navarone

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 9:25 am
Onewing949
five years, that's funny because it's probably true.I hope not though. I was going to say that they are making too much money to not creat a CD but they don't really make money on CDs. So Your probably right. It's gonna be a while.

they make money on tour with their ******** CREDIT CARD MACHINE!

like seriously? is that needed? wtf?  
Stuff About Bands

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces