Reply ~The Rurouni Kenshin Guild~
What is ur favorite Kenshin Fight? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Emo Fabulous

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2006 4:13 pm
My favorite fight was between Kenshin and Shishio. That was really cool and i mean REALLY cool. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 6:49 am
sito and kenshin hands down  

gyyrad

Jeering Codger

KawaiiBlue2003

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 12:35 pm
Hmmm... I would say my favorite fight is Sato and Kenshin the the dojo but only because Kenshin became evil, and then he had to punch himself to get normal. That was the best part ever!!!

The fight with Soujirou Seta was pretty hot too since, of course, Kenshin broke him down from his psycho faze.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 11:30 pm
Hanzo the_Sage
In all the samurai x episodes and movies. there are some very cool fight. what is ur favorite. Mine is the fight between Kenshin and Sato in the kamia kashin dojo. If u play it to some linkin park songs, it helps make the fight scene very dread.

ZOMG i luv that fight, kenshin gets all hardcore and stuff and it's really awesome ^^ battousai kicks a**!  

samuraichikX

NkGuy

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 5:26 pm
I loved the fight between Yahiko and the flying dude of the juppogatana. That fight was awesome! I also liked the fight between Kenshin and Aoshi. THAT BATTLE WAS KICKASS! AND THE BATTLE FOR SPEED IN KENSHIN AND SETA SOJIRO. That was also kickass xd xd xd xd xd There's so many I just forget them. surprised  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 7:25 pm
Definitely the Shishio and Kenshin fight. I mean it was an awesome fight with Saito, Aoshi, Sano, and Kenshin tag team to beat Shishio.  

aznnam3dj1n

Sephiralen

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 7:28 am
Kitty930
My favorite fight was between Kenshin and Shishio. That was really cool and i mean REALLY cool. sweatdrop
3nodding ^-^  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 7:44 pm
My favorite would have to be the fight between Kenshin Himura and Soujirou Seta. [:  

crazy korean girl

ponponpon way x2

Wild Comrade

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 9:09 pm
Kenshin and Seta Soujirou, it was so... Emotionally touching, I guess.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 4:12 am
My favorite battle was definetely between Kenshin and Soujirou  

Nejuf

150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Lycorius

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2006 11:19 am
I like the real battle between Sano and Kenshin (you know on the little island thingy), but my favorite is Surjiro and Kenshin. I just think it was the coolest. Nuff' said!  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 4:29 pm
The Saito vs. Kenshin was cool, but I think I liked the second battle between Aoshi and Kenshin more. I haven't seen Kenshin vs. Soujiro fight, so that may be better. I doubt it though. 'Cause the Oniwaban kick a**. Minus the wanna-be's that hang out with Misao.  

dufisoghnberlhjk

d a s Z o m b i e

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 1:41 pm
My fav fight is between Kensin and Saitou. It was just so cool. Plus Saitou kicks a** xd  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 4:52 pm
Number one is Kenshin vs Saito. The others I liked were Kenshin vs Soujirou and Kenshin vs Aoshi. But nothing beats the coolness of Battousai.  

Zehruk

mito57

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 2:45 pm
my favourite fight is between kenshin and enishi  
~The Rurouni Kenshin Guild~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items