Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [IC] Kuroi'Nera Lands [IC]
Joining & Member Updates Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lorne_Sionn

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 12:04 am
Chi Sohma

APPROVED. Tell me which council seat she would be looking for, possible ones for her I believe could be: Currency, Entertainer, Citizen and Nannies. Didn't wanna assume you'd only want entertainer X3;;; So let me know <3

*Tabia raises paw to ruff and gasps* There are other seats BESIDES Entertainer? 0-0 *laughs* No Entertainer is just fine.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 8:22 pm
Taking My Vow Of Silence!
Name: Akribos
Owner: Painted Moose
Do you have an instant messenger: Yes. (AIM; ScootersMcGee)
Would you like us to put it up on the member's list: Sure!
Image: Uncert
SoA Colorist: Meep
Personality: A naive, tenderhearted, and delusional boy who believes on the good things about the world. Despite being shown more than once the horrors of life, he faces each day with a bright smile and an eager-to-please attitude. Akri thrives on the attention of others, and seems to wilt without someone around that he can play with. All in all, he's extremely childlike, and is likely never to completely outgrow it.
History: Born out of a fling between a steadfast mother and a crazy father. When the cubs became adolescents, his parents split off and he ended up going on with his mother. After his mother had a fling that resulted in a sole cub, he was happy. Then when she gave the cub to the cub's father, he was so upset because of his lose of a play thing that he joined the first pride he could to get away from her.
Wanted Rank: Entertainer
Are they are Seer?: No
Bloodline: Can I get back to you on this one? Both his parents are Gen 1's so it shouldn't be extensive.
Extra: His mom is a Seer who may join later, who just so happens to heavily dislike Nanashi? 8'D  

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 5:31 am
Painted Moose
Name: Akribos
Owner: Painted Moose
Do you have an instant messenger: Yes. (AIM; ScootersMcGee)
Would you like us to put it up on the member's list: Sure!
Image: Uncert
SoA Colorist: Meep
Personality: A naive, tenderhearted, and delusional boy who believes on the good things about the world. Despite being shown more than once the horrors of life, he faces each day with a bright smile and an eager-to-please attitude. Akri thrives on the attention of others, and seems to wilt without someone around that he can play with. All in all, he's extremely childlike, and is likely never to completely outgrow it.
History: Born out of a fling between a steadfast mother and a crazy father. When the cubs became adolescents, his parents split off and he ended up going on with his mother. After his mother had a fling that resulted in a sole cub, he was happy. Then when she gave the cub to the cub's father, he was so upset because of his lose of a play thing that he joined the first pride he could to get away from her.
Wanted Rank: Entertainer
Are they are Seer?: No
Bloodline: Can I get back to you on this one? Both his parents are Gen 1's so it shouldn't be extensive.
Extra: His mom is a Seer who may join later, who just so happens to heavily dislike Nanashi? 8'D

Accepted.
But would like to inform you that there is a meta plot for purebreds against hybrids/other species plot going on in the next few months to come. So either picking a side or staying away from the danger zones would need to be chosen upon arrival. If you wanna join after the fact that's cool too <3. Just let us know, so we know what time frame you'd like your joining rp from.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 11:16 am
LEVEL UP!
Character Name: Ajani
Rank Upgraded to: Currency
Rank Desired: Council (either citizen or currency)
Requirements met:
5 needed
A Mother and Her Son
Taking a break
Not quite there
Down by the River
Need a friend?  

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 8:41 pm
Club Snails
LEVEL UP!
Character Name: Ajani
Rank Upgraded to: Currency
Rank Desired: Council (either citizen or currency)
Requirements met:
5 needed
A Mother and Her Son
Taking a break
Not quite there
Down by the River
Need a friend?

Accepted.
Welcome to the currency club! Likely I would put him in the citizen seat in the council, because I think we had plans already for there to be a currency council member. But we're not sure. Also would like to inform you of the meta plot happening and if anything- please let us know your side and if you'd like to be included. <3

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 3:48 pm
Name: Izotz (goes by Izo)
Owner: Club Snails
Do you have an instant messenger: Yep biggrin
Would you like us to put it up on the member's list:It already is
Image: Here
SoA Colorist: Lithia
Personality: Izo is a bit distant, a bit uncaring. He has found it difficult to communicate with others so he basically decided it's not worth the effort to have a relationship with them. If he does care about someone though he will do his best to protect them.
History: Izo, since he was a cub, has always been a mute. This has never bothered him and he has always found other ways to communicate. His mother has always been very ill and Izo has never been able to wander too far away from her without getting too worried. He never had a real good experience with other creatures his own because of this. Recently his mother passed away, leaving Izo with no purpose in life.
Wanted Rank: Fighter, Pack Mule
Are they are Seer?: Haven't rolled yet.
Bloodline:
Extra: I would love if he was involved someway with the Meta.  

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 12:00 pm
Club Snails
Name: Izotz (goes by Izo)
Owner: Club Snails
Do you have an instant messenger: Yep biggrin
Would you like us to put it up on the member's list:It already is
Image: Here
SoA Colorist: Lithia
Personality: Izo is a bit distant, a bit uncaring. He has found it difficult to communicate with others so he basically decided it's not worth the effort to have a relationship with them. If he does care about someone though he will do his best to protect them.
History: Izo, since he was a cub, has always been a mute. This has never bothered him and he has always found other ways to communicate. His mother has always been very ill and Izo has never been able to wander too far away from her without getting too worried. He never had a real good experience with other creatures his own because of this. Recently his mother passed away, leaving Izo with no purpose in life.
Wanted Rank: Fighter, Pack Mule
Are they are Seer?: Haven't rolled yet.
Bloodline:
Extra: I would love if he was involved someway with the Meta.

Accepted! Is he related to any of your other cheetahs ( I'm guessing he isn't but just to make sure ) Because I'm starting to do bloodlines for everyone. He looks good and could easily pass off as a fighter although you mention pack mule? I wasn't sure which rank you wanted so maybe to start him as citizen, play him and see where you think he works out by rping him with other members? Pack mule he wouldn't have to talk very much if at all if he is with a merchant. ( He'd be doing the carrying ) and if other fighters knew he was mute, then it would matter ONLY if you plot it that way ^^. YAY for more cheetahs, and I'll add him to the meta~ Just let me know if what level of 'hurt' do you want him to have since I haven't seen him around- I'm thinking he is new? So no death? Or?  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 12:27 pm
He's new and he isn't related to anyone. Defiantly no death, but I wouldn't mind some hurting.

I'll have him as a citizen for now until I decide. 3nodding  

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 10:27 pm
Club Snails
He's new and he isn't related to anyone. Defiantly no death, but I wouldn't mind some hurting.

I'll have him as a citizen for now until I decide. 3nodding

Awsome, I'll add him to the owner's list now.
Snag a joining rp anytime, start one up for either characters listed:
( Velveteen for ) Nanashi and Seiji // or ( Chi sohma for the following ) Nyoka, and or Bugie/Noir.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 12:03 am
Member's List has been updated up to here.

.: Note; if your character's missing or is in the wrong rank please contact, quote me, pm, aim me to let me know! - Thank you :.

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200

kn staff

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 12:25 am
Lorne_Sionn
Name: Caitan
Owner: Lorne Sionn
Do you have an instant messenger: Mule has AIM name.
Would you like us to put it up on the member's list: No
Image:Rogue Cert [ NEED UNCERT if possible ;4;] heart
Personality:Caitin is shrewd, and very perceptive. He watches everything and everyone very carefully, learning how they move, how they think, what makes them work. He understands that to hunt, you have to know your prey, and to Caitin, everyone is prey. For him, others fall into two categories, predators, which are useful, and prey, which only exist to sustain the predators. He's interest lies in securing his own life, his own position in it, and will do what he has to in order to achieve that. He has no compunction about killing other cats, or hurting them, as long as it advances his own agenda. If he makes close ties to anyone, there is always a purpose behind it. He will be loyal to a predator that is stronger then he is, and serve faithfully, until its time not to. If he were human, Machiavellian would best describe the young leopard.

History: [ Journal Entry ]
Wanted Rank: Fighter -> Currency
Are they are Seer?: ???
Bloodline: [ Family Echo ]
Extra: --- Dysi Bloodline ---

Accepted -
You may have him certed as a fighter. <3 Have fun rping him here! Please note that we do have an upcoming meta ( which you know ) and where you'd like him to be stationed if you do want him included in the upcoming meta.
+ The red font is missing info that was not priorly noted <3

wink Form quoted here so I can keep track if everyone was added to the ownerslist!

+ Member's list updated to here.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 3:32 pm
Name: Haai Msichana
Owner: Tanakako
Do you have an instant messenger: you has it already. <3
Image: uncert
SoA Colorist: bluefiredragonz
Personality: Shes basically a total punk, gets into fights constantly, slags everyone off, cocky and overly confident. Its not that she is all 'girl power' she's just 'me power'. She thinks she can take anyone on and generally, she hasn't been proven wrong. Though clearly she has not always come out unscathed, she has done pretty well for herself and has earned the right to be prideful.
History: She has been a rogue all her life and enjoyed the lifestyle. But to be honest, things had gotten too easy. She had a bit of a rep and most other hyenas and even lions and leopards left her alone. Bored, she met Nyoka one day and after a bit of a tussel that was witnessed by the Nera's Boss lady, she was invited to join the pride.
Wanted Rank: High Grunt
Are they are Seer?: Nope
Bloodline: n/a
Extra:

Our Blood Is Our Soul

Your character name: Haai Msichana
Your character's rank: High Grunt
Children of character: n/a
Mother of character: n/a
Father of character: n/a
Siblings of your character: n/a

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 4:47 pm
Tanakako
Name: Haai Msichana
Owner: Tanakako
Do you have an instant messenger: you has it already. <3
Image: uncert
SoA Colorist: bluefiredragonz
Personality: Shes basically a total punk, gets into fights constantly, slags everyone off, cocky and overly confident. Its not that she is all 'girl power' she's just 'me power'. She thinks she can take anyone on and generally, she hasn't been proven wrong. Though clearly she has not always come out unscathed, she has done pretty well for herself and has earned the right to be prideful.
History: She has been a rogue all her life and enjoyed the lifestyle. But to be honest, things had gotten too easy. She had a bit of a rep and most other hyenas and even lions and leopards left her alone. Bored, she met Nyoka one day and after a bit of a tussel that was witnessed by the Nera's Boss lady, she was invited to join the pride.
Wanted Rank: High Grunt
Are they are Seer?: Nope
Bloodline: n/a
Extra:

Our Blood Is Our Soul

Your character name: Haai Msichana
Your character's rank: High Grunt
Children of character: n/a
Mother of character: n/a
Father of character: n/a
Siblings of your character: n/a

Accepted. [ Joining Rp ] <3