Welcome to Gaia! ::

~The Slave Market!!!~

Back to Guilds

Come and be either a slave or a master. What happens is for your characters to decide. 

Tags: Slave, Master, Market, Role playing 

Reply The Every Thing Slave Market!!!
Slave Market Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 200 201 202 203 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

InSanity893

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 1:09 pm
-I- Hanyuu Furude -I-
User Image

"My parents didn't take the time to name me before they tried to kill me so I took a name that was close to the word I heard a lot. Chase."  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 1:11 pm
User Image
"woow thats not very nice....well i accidentely killed my parents because i couldnt control my powers i didnt know my strengths they usually experiment on me a lot since im dicloneus thats why im covered in blood hehe" she said her smile still not fading.

-l- Zepar -l-
Vice Captain

94bubbles94
Crew

5,850 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 1:13 pm
InSanity893
94bubbles94
InSanity893
-I- Hanyuu Furude -I-
User Image

"here let me lend a hand with that" he walked over and touched the chains on her and they dissolved into dust. "Hmm" he said looking at red marks from the chains "this is what I hate about these places, they always overdo it with the chains"

" that was sweet. " She walked over to Yuuki and unlocked her chains with one of her little dagers on her hip. " Now they are both more comfortable! "
She scratched at the collar she was forced to wear.

he noticed the collar, "you know I can probably break that, if it bothers you as much as your expression says it does"

" I can't it would just pull itself back together and go back to my neck, and each time i do it it get tighter. Its demonic. I don't remember my parents. I think they killed each other."  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 1:13 pm
-I- Hanyuu Furude -I-
User Image
"woow thats not very nice....well i accidentely killed my parents because i couldnt control my powers i didnt know my strengths they usually experiment on me a lot since im dicloneus thats why im covered in blood hehe" she said her smile still not fading.

"I'm sorry to hear that, we can probably clean that up but I don't have any water powers." he said thinking of someway to clean her up. "I think I have a shower at my place I don't know yet I haven't been there long."  

InSanity893

InSanity893

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 1:15 pm
94bubbles94
InSanity893
94bubbles94
InSanity893
-I- Hanyuu Furude -I-
User Image

"here let me lend a hand with that" he walked over and touched the chains on her and they dissolved into dust. "Hmm" he said looking at red marks from the chains "this is what I hate about these places, they always overdo it with the chains"

" that was sweet. " She walked over to Yuuki and unlocked her chains with one of her little dagers on her hip. " Now they are both more comfortable! "

he noticed the collar, "you know I can probably break that, if it bothers you as much as your expression says it does"

" I can't it would just pull itself back together and go back to my neck, and each time i do it it get tighter."

"but if someone were to keep it apart long enough for you to get away from it can it follow you?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 1:15 pm
InSanity893
-I- Hanyuu Furude -I-
User Image

"I'm sorry to hear that, we can probably clean that up but I don't have any water powers." he said thinking of someway to clean her up. "I think I have a shower at my place I don't know yet I haven't been there long."

"I used the only bucket of water to put the guard out..."  

94bubbles94
Crew

5,850 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100

-l- Zepar -l-
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 1:16 pm
User Image

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 1:17 pm
InSanity893
94bubbles94
InSanity893
94bubbles94
InSanity893
-I- Hanyuu Furude -I-
User Image

" I can't it would just pull itself back together and go back to my neck, and each time i do it it get tighter."

"but if someone were to keep it apart long enough for you to get away from it can it follow you?"

"Ummm... I've never tried that before.." Sage was skeptical if it would work. " If it works the collar will turn from red to black."  

94bubbles94
Crew

5,850 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100

InSanity893

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 1:18 pm
94bubbles94
InSanity893
94bubbles94
InSanity893
94bubbles94

"Ummm... I've never tried that before.." Sage was skeptical if it would work. " If it works the collar will turn from red to black."

"Ok let's try it" he said as he broke the collar and held the pieces far away but it was more difficult then he expected. "go now!"  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 1:22 pm
She turned around to run, but he forgot one piece, and it was just as fast as she was. " ... It's useless!!! He won't let me go!" She was referring to her master, and she wasn't paying attention to where she was running. She hit a wall. " Ouch." The collar reformed tighter. Sighs. She looks at the angel." Red is a good color on you."  

94bubbles94
Crew

5,850 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100

InSanity893

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 3:12 pm
94bubbles94
She turned around to run, but he forgot one piece, and it was just as fast as she was. " ... It's useless!!! He won't let me go!" She was referring to her master, and she wasn't paying attention to where she was running. She hit a wall. " Ouch." The collar reformed tighter. Sighs. She looks at the angel." Red is a good color on you."
"Sorry, I hoped that would work" he said looking real disappointed he walked over and helped her up. "perhaps I should pay this master of yours a visit."  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 6:32 pm
InSanity893
94bubbles94
"Sorry, I hoped that would work" he said looking real disappointed he walked over and helped her up. "perhaps I should pay this master of yours a visit."

"And do what? Get yourself killed? Hes a freakin demon!... But I would never let you anyway. He.. just.... just don't. Okay?"  

94bubbles94
Crew

5,850 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100

InSanity893

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 7:28 pm
94bubbles94
InSanity893
94bubbles94

"And do what? Get yourself killed? Hes a freakin demon!... But I would never let you anyway. He.. just.... just don't. Okay?"

"fine it's obvious you wouldn't tell me no matter how hard I pry, so then let's try focusing on the collar, how does it work." he said trying to think of another idea (he's very stubborn to help)  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 7:32 pm
" It won't stay off!" She was getting agitated, but she liked that he was trying to help. " There is a tracking chip on all four sides of my neck, and you can't take off the collar without takeing them out first, but they are pretty deep." She had given up hope when she was still in her masters cage before she was allowed to hunt for him. He paid her well for it though...  

94bubbles94
Crew

5,850 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
The Every Thing Slave Market!!!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 200 201 202 203 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers