tennis club/team Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

April_Blossom135
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 3:27 pm
Scarlett saw Eiji hit the ball back close to her and run up to the net. hes gonna volley it... well lets make it a little hard. she thought and opened the face of her racket. the ball soared up high and went over the net. she closed her racket face and took a few steps forward. it went higher than i thought it would... she thought watching it go through the air.
((yea, but what i was saying was just a little more that a sentence or two. that makes it hard to respond))  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 3:34 pm
User Image
((lol okay I want this post to be extremely vivid!))
Eiji watched as Scarlett hit the ball up and over in a humongous lob. "Wow!" he said as it soared. It would still be in but it would have a huge bounce afterward. He turned and charged after it as it dropped. Bounce. It bounced it's first bounce and as Eiji thought it had a big second bounce that might hit the net. He then jumped. He did like a cartwheel while still holding his racket. A few more seconds and the ball would hit the fence. "Ahhh!" he yelled as he did the final spring and jumped out. He got to the ball and hit it back. "BURNING!" he yelled as he caught on to the fence. He turned around as he fell to the ground. The net caught the ball. "Dang it." Eiji said as he ran to the ball. He picked it up and tossed it gently to Scarlett. "Sorry about the show. It helps me get a momentum so I can catch up to balls that are ordinarily out of reach..." he said.  

xX Akira Ryuzaki Xx

April_Blossom135
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 6:03 pm
Scarlett watched as Eiji run and do a cartwhell while holding the racket. it almost hit the ground but Eiji hit it...and it hit the net. Scarlett catches the ball and starts to laugh a little. "im sorry." she said still laughing a little. "that was just...so..." she sighs as she stops laughing. "i can't really explain it." she said. "anyway 30-love." she says and walks to the right side of the court again. she backs up a few feet behind the line again and serves the ball. it hits the net. darn it... she thought and served again. it went over the net and into the left side, but just barley in. Scarlett steps forward a few feet and waits for Eiji to hit the ball back. "so what was about the burning?" she called to him  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 6:43 pm
Eiji awaits the serve after she laughed at him. He smiled at her the entire time though. When she missed a serve he smiled. He hit it with his left hand sending it flying towards the baseline. It lands inches before the baseline. "And the burning just makes it sound cooler ya know?" he said. "So what are you going to do now?" he asked as he waited for the next ball transitioning his hands from bottom to top like last time.  

xX Akira Ryuzaki Xx

April_Blossom135
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 8:35 pm
Scarlett ran back a step behind the baseline. the ball bounced right before the line. Scarlett put her left hand on her racket and used a back-hand. she hit the ball hard and it barley made it over the net and a little into no-mans land. "yea." she says taking a few steps forward. "well im going to wait for you to hit the ball, then i hit the ball and we go on from there." she said  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 6:21 am

Eiji broke into a sprint to get the ball. He dove for the ball and got to it before it reached it's second bounce. As he rolled the ball flew across barely and landed in the same place it did on his side. "I see... is that what this sport is about?" he asked as he readied for the next ball running backwards to the baseline.

xX Akira Ryuzaki Xx

April_Blossom135
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 7:58 am
Scarlett ran forward and a few steps to the side. she took her left hand off her racket and hit the ball. if went over the net and it landed close to Eiji. "what do you mean?" she asked moving a few steps to the side again and back to her place from before and got ready for him to hit again.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 8:06 am
Eiji sighed as he switched to his right hand and hit it with back spin on it. It landed on the base line and stayed to the ground before bouncing up, straight up. "Well I didn't know what this game was about~" he said as he waited for Scarlett.  

xX Akira Ryuzaki Xx

April_Blossom135
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 8:27 am
Scarlett hit the ball back to Eiji with a topspin on it instead. ""well, the game is like any other game, sorta.you have to hit the ball back and forth with eachother and try to get the points. and you try to win the match.
((that is a horrible explaination...))  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 10:56 am

"Okay then!" Eiji said hitting it with his right hand adding a tad bit of topspin. He jumped back a few steps and waited for the next ball. He noticed he wasn't in the middle so he moved to the right slightly. "There" he told himself quietly. This was fun even though he wasn't going all out it was still a cool challenge.

xX Akira Ryuzaki Xx

April_Blossom135
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 8:14 pm
Scarlett took a few steps to the left and put her left hand on her racket. she did a backhand, because she wasn't left handed, and walked up closer to the net. she was a couple feet away from the net and she got ready to volley the ball back,  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 2:29 pm

Eiji sliced through the ball with a right handed backhand. He jumped up and readied for the volley. The only thing he hated more then show-offs was volley's. "I hate you right now." he said as he waited.

xX Akira Ryuzaki Xx

April_Blossom135
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 5:56 pm
"Yea, well thats why I tried to stop you from volleying earlier." she said and lifted her racket up in the air. she volleyed the ball back to him. it sliced through the air and landed back on his side quickly. Scarlett backed up and waited for Eiji to hit the ball back.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 10:10 am

The ball bounced straight up a sign of back-spin. He ran forward hoping to make it on time. Eiji smiled as it tapped his racket but to bad it hit the frame. The ball went straight into the net. "Volleys are the most annoying thing in the world!" he said as he walked to the ball and picked it up.

xX Akira Ryuzaki Xx

April_Blossom135
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 11:42 am
"a lot of people hate volleys, so they never want to be on the recieving side of one." she said and picked up another ball. she stepped behind the baseline and got ready to serve. "so... 40-love." she said and tossed the ball up in the air. she waited to long and the the ball hit the net when she hit it. "second serve." she called and served again. it hit the net. "40-15." she called and picked up the ball. she switched sides and served the ball again. it went over the net and landed on the opposite side. Scarlett took a few steps forward and got ready for him to hit the ball back.  
Clubs/Teams

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff