Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kamen Rider Heroes of the World

Back to Guilds

a guild for people that like kamen rider and much more 

Tags: Kamen Rider, Anime, Movies, Games 

Reply Kamen Rider heroes of the world
Kamen Rider RP: The multi-rider systems Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kamenrider123

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 12:01 am
"No...we'll save everyone!" Max yelled as if commanding it.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 1:24 pm
"I knew you would say that. First we need to vow to band together to save the people. Now put your hands in the center and state your reason for joining."

Arch rise his hand in midair. "To protect my partner, Haruhi"

Haruhi put her hand on to Arch's hand, "To protect my partner, Arch"

((Put your hand in the center. I'm getting into something here.))  

xemnas-phandom
Crew

Business Phantom

8,950 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Contributor 150

cbgreiga

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 5:57 pm
Yuuki is struggling to get up again.

This is bad. Skyrider's out of power and I can't risk using the other system while I'm this weak. I've got to get back to G3.

He tries to get up but collapses.

My body's not listening anymore. I don't know what you guys are trying to do but you have to hurry. The stasis will only last another minute!  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 6:14 pm
Name:Ace
Riders:diend,skull,todoroki  

Zexion Illusion master VI

Agito Geist
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 3:16 am
Genesis Rhapsodos X1

Diend is already taken =/  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 11:55 am
Kamen Rider Geist
Genesis Rhapsodos X1

Diend is already taken =/

Riders:accel,skull,todoroki  

Agito Geist
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 3:44 pm
that one is also taken -_- lol Accel  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 5:24 pm
decade,skull,todoroki  

Kamenrider123

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 1:57 pm
Genesis Rhapsodos X1
decade,skull,todoroki

you're all set  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 1:59 pm
Max walked over to skyrider and helped him up and said "To protect all, we need not forget a single soul".  

Kamenrider123

cbgreiga

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 7:50 pm
Yuuki, struggling: Thanks, guys. I'm pretty much useless right now but my scan told me that the inside of these things are weaker than ever. A well placed strike to the innards will destroy them.
You've got forty-five seconds before they can move again. Good luck.

{You're not up to the task, Yuuki. It's my turn.}

Shut up. I don't need you anymore.

{Do you really believe that? Look at where you are now: about to fail again, as usual. Letting more innocent people die.}

You don't know anything about this so stop talking like you do!

{I see everything you see. I've seen the worms evolve, G3 get taken over, I even saw you watch Agito die.}  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 10:20 pm
Ace walks up to yuuki "whoever you're talking to their wrong it's true that we sometimes we fail but no matter what we can always overcome that weakness"  

Eiji Hino

Interesting Athlete

3,900 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 8:48 pm
Domon sees what the riders are doin and puts his hand with theirs and says "I don't know what's goin on but if it's to protect the children then I'm all for it!"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 8:54 pm
A card appear in both Arch and Haruhi's hands. It is a kamen rider card but it was different. It is a final attack rider card but the icon on the back and the whole card is transparent. The only word highlighted on the other side is "Over-ride card"

"A miracle...we need a miracle. We need to band together. Diend, this is card we need to save everyone."

((Wouldn't it be a cool twist if the real Diend appear and snatch the complete card. This card is the rarest treasure in any universe. Diend would have a new card called shadow which cause him to follow the current Diend into he snatch the card. I'm not going to tell what the card is going to do without everyone help.))

((EDIT: Damon, all you have to do is insert the card into the driver. The power of the over-ride card is that it uses energy beyond the user's limit and gained energy of the entire world who has the same motivation. Diend's deck is going to be absorb into the card, every character who banded together is going to be turn into a card, and citizen of the town will be turn into cards. Each character is going to be transported into a empty void and they have to do their final attack. The over ride card is Diend final attack ride but times how cards were created to the attack. There would be millions Diend's final attacks aim at the hellions. A hellions can dodge a single blast but not a million. Quantity over quality will defeat the hellions. ))  

xemnas-phandom
Crew

Business Phantom

8,950 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Contributor 150
Kamen Rider heroes of the world

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash