Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 09 Level 1 - Casual RPs (archive)
ΣΡΙΡΗΛNY [o/f] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

woooooooot.
  o_O
View Results

Skunk Blossoms

Alien Aura

7,975 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350
  • Budding Witch 250
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 11:12 pm
User Image---Hephaestus, Just... Evan.

----------Evan was so focused on getting to shop class, he completely missed Tinsley walking out of the bathroom. The girl was so small, he could hardly spot her, "Oh, Sorry Tins," he apologized, hoping he hadn't bumped her too hard. She looked a bit stifled at the sight of him, and he quickly decided that she must've gotten the text as well. He frowned, patting the girl's head before continuing to class. He would never hurt a girl, ever; there was no reason for them to be scared of him...  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 11:12 pm
User Image 00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 Aphrodite AKA Andria... Andy's cool too.

000000000000000000000000000000[ L o v e . L o v e . L o v e . ]

Andy locked the door behind them and immediately unzipped her boots and kicked them off, her jeans were next. She needed this, the stress was to much for her to deal with and this was her only release. Andy pushed Kendrick down on the the couch. The young woman straddled his legs facing the kid and kissed him hard. Her well kept hands ran though his hair, pulling lightly on it. After a few moments she broke the kiss and breathing hard, asked a question of her newest conquest.

"Got a condom?"

Of course he did, but where was it? The girl held out her right hand sitting up on her knees slightly so that he could get at his pockets. Andy had lost it, she was out of control, she couldn't stop herself now if she wanted to. Not that she wanted to, the girl was much to invested in her art. Andy ran her hands down the boy's chest and slipped his shirt over his head in one movement. So much practice had made her graceful even at that.

"You have no idea how long I've wanted to do this Kendrick. I heard you're almost as talented as I am. At least that's what my girl's say."

Andy had a handful of female partners that held a very special place in her cruel thoughtless heart. Another thing she was keeping from Evan. There was so much she didn't even know where to start with the poor guy. And she loved him so much too.

User Image

User Image

Seduction isn’t making someone do what they don’t want to do.
Seduction is enticing someone into doing what they secretly want to do already.

dragonhealer

xXMahou_NekoXx

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 11:51 pm
User Image
User Image

///////////////////ɐıʇsǝɥTINSLEYhestia

╔═══════════════════════════Mood- The Wrong Girl════════════════════════╗

And I'm lonely again tonight
I can feel it like a knot in my side
They keep saying this is part of the ride
But I'm not getting stronger

Tinsley had made food, deciding that it was a better use of the booze. She made beer battered chicken, then realized she had no one to share it with.
    She pulled out her phone, slowly scrolling through her contacts for someone to share it with. Then she paused on Evan. Would Evan like some comfort food or something?
    She bit her lip, texting him.
    Hey, I made some food. If you want some, come on over. I can't eat it all by myself. Beer battered chicken, fresh and hot! she tried to sound cheery.
    She waited for his reply, not wanting to get a no after spending more time on side dishes to make it a meal.

╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

ʎǝןsuıʇHESTIAtinsley///////////////////

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 11:54 pm
Dionysus... Actually I'm Kendrick

(Shh... I'm Becoming Insane.)

Kendrick smirked and pulled a condom out of his pocket, "I have five." he chuckled, "They don't lie. I'm the best guy in the entire state." the boy pulled both Andy's bra and shirt off in one motion. Within seconds, Kendrick had flipped Andy onto her back, was kissing her deeply, was shirtless, and was working on getting his jeans off. Kendrick's tongue invaded Andy's mouth as they kissed. He was going to take care of her, satisfy her. Kendrick would make a much better lay than Simon. The boy could tell that Andy was out of control. He was too. Kendrick could not stop and would not. He kissed Andy's neck and whispered, "I've wanted you for such a long time... No other girl in the school can compare to this." he applied the condom and grinned.

The boy ran his hands over Andy's body searching for and finding her most sensitive areas, "Are you ready?" he asked through the kiss. He couldn't wait. Kendrick actually wished he had gotten more condoms... Oh well. What's done is done. Kendrick kissed Andy again, being the perfect balance of rough and gentle. He had sex down to a science and he had standards. Andy was going to raise his standards so high that no other girl would ever please him again. It was so worth it.

Wake me up before I change again
Remind me the story that I won't get insane
Tell me why it's always the same
Explain me the reason why I'm so much in pain

explodingstaples

dragonhealer

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 12:14 am
User Image 00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 Aphrodite AKA Andria... Andy's cool too.

Andy grinned at his answer, Only five? She must have overestimated the boy. Their bare young bodies intertwined on the living room sofa, but the environment didn't matter, Andy didn't care about her surroundings, all that mattered now was her nerve-endings and Kendrick's body heat. When he asked if she was ready the girl chuckled into the kiss and opened her eyes.

"Just go."

{ T I M E - S K I P }

Andy breathed heavy her arms wrapped around Kendrick's limp form on top of her. The girl had never felt this satisfied and this sexy. It was like Kendrick already knew her. She'd been with Evan for years and he wasn't even half as skilled at making her toes curl as Kenny.

"If I had known that you were that great I would have slept with you ages ago... We used all five?"

The girl lifted her head counting opened wrappers on the floor. Yes, all five. It looked like the fun was over for today. She was tuckered out and needed a shower anyway. Andy met the boy's lips with her own and reached around to grab his right butt cheek with her left hand, giving a little squeeze before she winked and got up, walking for the stairs.

"I'm going to shower, Care to join me?"

The girl was in a much better mood now, she seemed almost completely better. It was horrifying and amazing how much stuff like this could change her attitude. The first door on the right was the master bathroom. The shower was large and powerful, warm ,and the lighting made it feel like a night club.

User Image

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 12:44 am

Kendrick grinned, stood up, and followed Andy up to the bathroom, "I can do with five condoms what most guys," Evan, he thought smugly, "Can do with ten." he grinned. No girl had ever matched up to that. He had spent all day with a girl on a vacation to France, but she stood no chance against two hours with Andy. Kendrick stepped up behind Andy and wrapped his arms around her. He knew how to treat a girl after sex. That, and he enjoyed the feeling of her soft, sweat coated skin against his was amazing. The boy kissed Andy's neck, "I could always go buy more condoms later, you know. That feeling was amazing... I don't want it to end, Andy." he pouted. Kendrick might actually be willing to get into a relationship just to have that feeling everyday.

Kendrick turned the water on and kissed Andy under the stream. The feeling of their wet skin rubbing was beautiful. The boy had an idea. He grinned. It was a crazy, 'Only Kendrick would think of it' idea. Kendrick kissed Andy's neck, "You know... If we both want each other so much... Maybe we could try out being ******** buddies." he suggested, his hands gently rubbing the sensitive places he had discovered earlier, "How does that sound, beautiful?"

explodingstaples

dragonhealer

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 1:14 am

"You know that's a big responsibility... But I think that's a brilliant idea. Ah, Perfect."

Andy pressed herself against her new ******** Buddie and her hands strayed to rub some of the sensitive places she had found that he got the most passionate about a half hour earlier. The young woman kissed her friend's neck and her straight white teeth grazed the skin softly. The hot water streaming over them made everything see so much smother, softer. Andy grabbed a bar of soap and rubbed Kendrick's chest and back before washing herself off. It wouldn't be until after he left that she would realize that him smelling her her custom perfumed soaps would not be a great was to keep this relationship from Evan.

"One more time for the road Hot stuff."

Andria stepped out of the shower and dug though the drawer under the sink for a couple seconds before she found, her last condom. Quickly the girl stepped back under the stream of steaming water and held the little square packet in her hands, warming it up before she opened it and applied it to her Buddie.
User Image

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 1:42 am

Kendrick smirked, "Hot stuff? I could get used to that." he winked and kissed Andy, "I'm ready to take on this responsibility. I will take it on gladly." Kendrick couldn't get enough of that girl's lips. They were soft and full. Not to mention the sweet taste of Andy's mouth. He had made a bad choice, but he felt that it was the right one. Kendrick had met the perfect girl. They were perfect together... As long as 'together' was a no strings attached relationship that was all about sex. The boy never thought he would see the day when he found somebody like Andy. Kendrick pushed Andy against the wall and kissed her under the wonderfully hot water. His tongue slipped into her mouth and he moaned very quietly. He was perfectly at peace. Sex was his game and he had just reached the high 'score'.

Kendrick smiled into the kiss. His left hand went down and squeezed Andy's a**, hard, and his right hand went to Andy's full, supple chest. The boy grinned and kissed Andy's neck. He loved this relationship.

explodingstaples

dragonhealer

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 2:01 am

The cool tile wall at her back was freezing compared to the hot water streaming down her front and Ken's warm torso. The feeling was spectacular. Andy's tongue danced with Kendricks, fighting for dominance in her mouth while her hands groped and rubbed damp skin.

{ T I M E - S K I P }

Andy clung to Kendrick tightly, they were both very clean now. After she regained her strength the girl stepped out of the shower and wrapped a towel around her thin pale but very attractive body. She smiled back at Kendrick, he breathing still a tad quick. The girl was not sure how she had landed such a perfect deal, but this was exactly what she needed. As long as Evan didn't find out she was golden.

"That was amazing. Kendrick, I think I'm ruined for life now, how will I ever go back to... to... not you?"

The girl grinned joking mostly but there was a bit of truth in it, she had the best, it would be hard to act the same when she went back to.... Evan. Who cared though, really? She was a great actress.

User Image

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 2:21 am

Kendrick smiled, "You don't have to. I'm all yours. I don't have a girlfriend and any other girl I sleep with will be craptacular in bed." he shrugged, "If you ever have the urge for good sex, just come to me. Sure, you can give 'Not me' and good time once in a while, but I'll always be available for you when you want." he wrapped a towel around his pale waist and kissed Andy's forehead. The boy adored Andy, he always had. He had met her a few years back, when he was still a virgin, and had wanted her ever since. She was the reason he had slept around so much. Kendrick was preparing himself for this day. He watched Andy with obvious lust. The boy would probably never have his fill of the girl. He was glad for that.

Kendrick smiled, "What do you want to do now? I've got the rest of the day free, obviously. I quit the Parkour club when I found out Simon was the captain, so I don't have to rush off when school gets out." he stroked the girl's chin, "So it looks like I'm yours for the day." Kendrick was rather happy with this. He didn't really want or need to be anywhere else.

explodingstaples

dragonhealer

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 6:38 am

"I want to go lay down for a little bit, you really wore me out Kenny."

Andy wasn't really that tired but she had never gone all out like that for more then an hour at a time because no one ever lasted that long for her. Plus she wanted to cuddle for a little bit before she had to go. the young woman dried her hair with the town then dropped it in the hamper on her way down the hall to her bedroom. Andy had a large soft king sized bed. She slipped under the pale blue covers, patting the place beside her for Ken to take.

"I need to go a little bit after school ends. I have to go patch things up with Evan. He's still mad at me... Come here."

Thinking about Evan made her sad, and sadness made her hot and bothered. Addiction wasn't as strong enough word for how the girl felt about sex. She used it as a cure all because for her it really did, cure all. That shot of T made it all worth while. The young woman sat up and stretched her arms over her head, wiggling a little. Once she was stretched and her heart was pounding for more sh gave Kendrick a dark look. Could he really handle her. Was that possible?

User Image

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 10:10 am
Artemis, Goddess of The Hunt. . .

User Image Alicia shrugged at his question. She knew what her brother meant, Andy had been around but Simon did have a tendency to lie. ALOT. "Maybe. I guess we'lll just have to see certain people's reactions." If the rumor was true, Evan would be found in only one place; shop class. Alicia finally pulled up into school and parked carefully besides the rest of the cars. She reached for her phone in the cupholders and swung her bookbag over her shoulder before stepping out. Slowly walking toward school, her brother at her side, she fished for her scheduel in her half opened bookbag. Once finding it, she asked asked slowly, "First period. . .Biology. . .?" Alicia turned to her brother, her green eyes hopeful. She couldn't imagine a school day without being next to Caleb.

Umm. . .Alicia for now.

Zeus, Lord of The Sky. . .

User Image Alex stared as his phone, waiting for a text message from any of the people he had sent one to. Hearing footsteps, he turned to see his Aella rushing up the stairs. He smiled, very glad to see her. " Looks like I beat the text." She said. He looked down at his phone just as it buzzed lightly. '1 New Message.' He turned his blue eyes back to the girl before him and wrapped his arms around her, giving her a light kiss on her forehead, "Guess you did. Good morning."

Ehh, Let's Deal With Highschool First, Alex

l-P a n d e m o n i u m-l

2,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Dreaming_Ninja_2918

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 10:31 am
User Image
Persephone...Hikari

Hikari awoke to the sound of birds tweeting. She relized she was going to be late for school and quickly got dressed in black jeans and a poofy aquatic dress shirt. Her good cloths were still dirty from some jerk spilling beer all over them at last nights party. She jogged to her sisters room and tapped the wood frame with her knuckle twice "Come on sis, wake up" she jumped down the stairs and looked in the mirror. She was lucky her hair was still straight from yesterday but it was going to frizz soon. She jolted to the refridgerator and pulled out a plate of cookies she had made the day before to pass out to all of her friends. She swipped her phone from the counter top and read her messages. "...Idiot..." she said reading Simons message. She shoved her phone in her pocket and picked up the plate. Hikari lived half a block away from school so she just sprinted there. When she got to the schools front steps she saw Alicia walking with her brother. She jogged up next to her, breathing hard. "Hey!" She said quietly. "Cookie?" She looked from Alicia to Caleb, holding the plate out.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 11:05 am
Aella

Aella smiled widely as her boyfriend kissed her forehead. Everytime they were together, it was like nothing else in the world existed.
"I'm not gonna lie; I thought you would have killed Simon by now. I was thinking about it, and I'm the pacifist." She smiled as she kissed his cheek.

...Or Hera, in better words.

Kixna1016

explodingstaples

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 1:50 pm

Kendrick smiled and climbed into the bed, "I can't believe somebody got me going for an hour. That was nice, Andy. I've wanted that since we first met, back when I was a virgin." he wrapped his arms around the girl, "I understand. Besides, I don't have a say in your relationship with Evan. I'm just the ******** buddy." he chuckled. The boy was being more gentle now. This was cuddling, not sex. Kendrick was going to make Andy feel pretty. Truthfully, he felt that Evan didn't deserve Andy. Evan couldn't deal with her lifestyle and obviously couldn't satisfy her. Kendrick could have treated her so much better than that pyro. However, he couldn't hold a candle to what Andy and Evan had emotionally. The boy accepted that, as long as he could have the time with Andy he felt that he deserved.

The boy kissed Andy gently and laid on his back, "You wore me out too, Andy." he chuckled. He had never lasted that long either. Most other girls complained and want to stop if he even tried to go longer than twenty minutes. Kendrick traced light circles on Andy's skin with the fingertips of his left hand and smiled.

09 Level 1 - Casual RPs (archive)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items