Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply *Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)
Shadows of Fear (RPers wanted!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The
  Game
View Results

Destiny_Blade_of_Justice

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 3:26 pm
"Enyon Zaboron," he said cape over his head since the begining of the meeting. "This is my fiance, Era."
She extended her hand "How do you do," she said.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 3:30 pm
Sintaya looks at her"Tis nice to meet ye..not to be rube but I don't shake hands...I only touch others to heal...I don't like seeing others pasts when I touch them when I touch one in healing I only see what needs to be healed"  

Mystic Moon Ampris

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

Destiny_Blade_of_Justice

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 4:06 pm
"I see," she said.
Enyon looked strangely at the woman be for looking to the rest of the group. "Era, were walking next time," Enyon said.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 4:10 pm
Sintaya looks down sad then. She only had her dragon and he was like a father to her.She gets up and puts her sword back in the sheath.Master come out please.
In a little bit  

Mystic Moon Ampris

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

Dreadlord Kharne

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 9:13 pm
Salis sneered silently at all the talking. "Well, now that everyone is accquainted, can we get a move on? Fear waits for no one. Not even death..." He said as he started on the trail again. Already he felt the power of the God of Fear grow. He wouldn't let it affect him though. His power was his own to control, not that of some god. Summoning a skeleton from some bonechips he threw on teh ground, he touched its forehead and whispered a word of magic. "Go now and tell me of your report."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 9:33 pm
Sintaya looks at Salis"Aye"She walks towards him not worried about the skeleton  

Mystic Moon Ampris

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

Destiny_Blade_of_Justice

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 9:38 pm
"Well you guys are the slow pokes, we were far ahead, and we came back for you all," he said.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 9:56 pm
"I was right behind but I turned to heal"Sintaya said.She walks ahead a little
Slow down do not get angry..
sorry master  

Mystic Moon Ampris

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

Lady_Sapphomet

Dangerous Genius

9,050 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 2:56 pm
"Thank you...for healing me," Karasu said. "Shadowtooth, could you help me up?"
Of course, he replied, gently helping her stand.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 3:08 pm
Sinitaya nods.She walks forward sighing.She wanted to fly but her master wouldn't let her..WHy she didn't know really  

Mystic Moon Ampris

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

Lady_Sapphomet

Dangerous Genius

9,050 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 10:58 am
"So. This war...it's pretty intense, isn't it?" Karasu asked Sinitaya.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 11:53 am
(Scar is here too...being all left out ╤╤ . ╤╤)

Scar stood up, and looked up at the dragon. He slightly turned his head, and then towards Salis. "no... i came from there, having some." that gave off the idication that he in fact... is a dragon, but those who were full dragon, have a good chance of knowing by just looking at him. Scar had hidden all of his features of a dragon, to avoid attention from public, but he knew Salis would keep his mouth shut. He walked back over to Karasu and Shadowtooth.
"....do you need help?"  

Nazo dragon

1,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Lady_Sapphomet

Dangerous Genius

9,050 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 2:32 pm
"No. Not really. Just...I ran into an unexpected ambush." Karasu looked down. "The weapon I currently have is kind of useless when it comes to something like that." She held it up ((you can see what it looks like on my character's profile on the first page of this topic.)) "I'd love to have a sword..."
You have me, Karasu, Shadowtooth said jokingly. Karasu smiled.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 2:38 pm
Sinitaya looks at her"I wouldn't know.This is my first time going into war as it is"She looks at scar"Is the war going down hill or nay?" Sinitaya watch yeself around this one I plan on it master She looks up at the sky"One day I hope to fly through the sky"  

Mystic Moon Ampris

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

ruggaboo

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 2:50 pm
Kale walked solemnly at the back of the group feeling more alone than the time the commander he was serving under decided to get himself killed, on Kale’s blade. Kale looked at all of the people talking and interacting. Not one of them caring or even thinking about the poor, old man walking in the back, alone. At least one century ago you were forced to talk, eat, sleep, and like the people you were traveling with. Oh how the times have changed.  
*Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff