Welcome to Gaia! ::

Extremely Free item give aways!!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Free/donations of weekly and monthly items 

Tags: Donations, prizes over million, monthly/weekly prizes, avi art, anime fun 

Reply Extremely Free item give aways!!!!!!!
50k gold Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gargroyal

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 9:24 am
didn't even get the 50k crying all that posting wasted  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 7:12 pm
bump 4laugh
I just joined right now o.0 oh well..
whatever at lease I had to post something on here.
(I wish I could meet my super cute singer!!!!!!!!!!!!!)  

kyoko9610

Shadowy Lover

4,800 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100

Death Frame

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 8:07 pm
Gargroyal
bump

NUMBER 50 YESH I WIN GIME GOOLLLDDD!!! LOLz XD  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 10:37 am
bumps haha lols : P  

Anz Kawaii

5,650 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200

Mugcakes

Romantic Loverboy

11,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 1:33 pm
DesKarma
Im giving away 50k in gold to the user that ends up with the 50th post. Lets see who wins. I'll also be competing to keep my gold hehe good luck to all wink

Dont you already have the 50th post?(me XD)  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:02 am
did i win????? ninja  

yvonnegorbett

4,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Contributor 150

xX_Ironic_Emo_Xx

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 10:14 am
hey hun, how are you? smile hope your contest for the 50th post is going well(:  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 1:47 pm
hi  

hotstuff600

xX Azumy Rawrrr Xx

6,450 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 11:58 pm
watz up !?  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 10:45 am
Pointless bump O;  

SouLSik

Cute_Awsome_Me_lol

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 12:19 pm
lol  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 4:04 pm
RANDOM LYRICS TIME
Hero of War by Rise Against:

He said "Son, have you seen the world? Well, what would you say if I said that you could? Just carry this gun and you'll even get paid." I said "That sounds pretty good." Black leather boots Spit-shined so bright They cut off my hair but it looked alright We marched and we sang We all became friends As we learned how to fight A hero of war Yeah that's what I'll be And when I come home They'll be damn proud of me I'll carry this flag To the grave if I must Because it's a flag that I love And a flag that I trust I kicked in the door I yelled my commands The children, they cried But I got my man We took him away A bag over his face From his family and his friends They took off his clothes They pissed in his hands I told them to stop But then I joined in We beat him with guns And batons not just once But again and again A hero of war Yeah that's what I'll be And when I come home They'll be damn proud of me I'll carry this flag To the grave if I must Because it's a flag that I love And a flag that I trust She walked through bullets and haze I asked her to stop I begged her to stay But she pressed on So I lifted my gun And I fired away The shells jumped through the smoke And into the sand That the blood now had soaked She collapsed with a flag in her hand A flag white as snow A hero of war Is that what they see Just medals and scars So damn proud of me And I brought home that flag Now it gathers dust But it's a flag that I love It's the only flag I trust He said, "Son, have you seen the world? Well what would you say, if I said that you could?"  

l3acon

k3v1nhuo

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 11:24 pm
Boredest
RANDOM LYRICS TIME
Hero of War by Rise Against:

He said "Son, have you seen the world? Well, what would you say if I said that you could? Just carry this gun and you'll even get paid." I said "That sounds pretty good." Black leather boots Spit-shined so bright They cut off my hair but it looked alright We marched and we sang We all became friends As we learned how to fight A hero of war Yeah that's what I'll be And when I come home They'll be damn proud of me I'll carry this flag To the grave if I must Because it's a flag that I love And a flag that I trust I kicked in the door I yelled my commands The children, they cried But I got my man We took him away A bag over his face From his family and his friends They took off his clothes They pissed in his hands I told them to stop But then I joined in We beat him with guns And batons not just once But again and again A hero of war Yeah that's what I'll be And when I come home They'll be damn proud of me I'll carry this flag To the grave if I must Because it's a flag that I love And a flag that I trust She walked through bullets and haze I asked her to stop I begged her to stay But she pressed on So I lifted my gun And I fired away The shells jumped through the smoke And into the sand That the blood now had soaked She collapsed with a flag in her hand A flag white as snow A hero of war Is that what they see Just medals and scars So damn proud of me And I brought home that flag Now it gathers dust But it's a flag that I love It's the only flag I trust He said, "Son, have you seen the world? Well what would you say, if I said that you could?"

I fail....... xp  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 7:56 pm
i bumped 20 times  

oIight

5,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Generous 100

Dark_Angel_Valentine

6,150 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 1:42 pm
Dame I need that gold stare . I'll never get my alruna's rose now crying cry . I need Like 500K and this would of helped. crying cry sad  
Extremely Free item give aways!!!!!!!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff