Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gundams and Randomness!

Back to Guilds

A guild for anyone that loves mech, anime, or roleplaying, or even just being random! 

Tags: Anime, Mecha, Gundam, Roleplay, Close-knit 

Reply Roleplays
Gundam ACAM: The Protectors [Re-opened, New Rule change] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tacos?
  Yes pl0x
  No thx Im full
View Results

Silas Parrish
Vice Captain

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 6:48 pm
"I can hear you, you know!" Duré said over a loudspeaker. "A Knight of Final Atonement should be more respectful," he remarked darkly as he flipped a switch on his throne. Demyan was then assaulted with the same treatment as his fellow knight, Chris.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 7:12 pm
Demayn groaned loudly and bent over his controls at the pain, though it didn't last long. He found his thoughts wandering to his rival, which strangely helped him. Sitting back, his coppery brown eyes glared coldly in the direction of where the voice had come from. "I follow you willingly...But if ever you find yourself...without your guards...Or that device..." He paused to rub a temple and take a deep breath, the pain fading, then spoke with conviction. "I'll slit your throat, comrade."  

Ty Gwynnia
Vice Captain

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150

Silas Parrish
Vice Captain

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 7:27 pm
"Yes, yes, I'm sure you will," Duré said boredly, as he flipped the switch again for good measure. He was not a tolerant man. Insolence was a very quick way to anger him. "Now, then...do as you are told, Knight!"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 7:45 pm
This time, Demyan almost screamed from the agony. But he restrained himself, digging his fingers into the arm of the chair a let only a low moan come out. He envisioned the light leaving from Duré's eyes as he died. That calmed him considerably. He chuckled under his breath and picked his cigarette up from where it'd fallen on the floor. "Look over...your shoulder often...I'll be waiting." He pried his hand off the chair and took hold of Sasha's controls. His figured heavy weapon guns wouldn't be effective against Chris, his beam saber or pistol would have to do for now.  

Ty Gwynnia
Vice Captain

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150

Strider Wolfheart
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 6:16 am
Nick looked at Adal curiously for a moment and then lifted up the table again and began to replace the pieces on the board.

Chris felt excitment engulf him and he charged. He zipped back and forth at super speeds. He drew his sabers and jumpped. He may be the size of a human but now...he was far from being human. He slashed at Demyan.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 2:26 pm
"Agh, don't look at me like that." Adalwulf commented to Nick, dropping the pieces he held with a clatter on the table. Shaking his head, he leaned on the back of his chair.

Demyan brought his own saber up, humming with energy, to parry. Hitting a target that small would a challenge indeed. He'd probably already been beaten the moment Sasha was lifted up. But it was a good workout. Either way, he brought a fist and swiped it at Chris.  

Ty Gwynnia
Vice Captain

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150

Strider Wolfheart
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 2:44 pm
"Well i'm sorry. I've never heard anything about your big secret." Nick began to place the pieces Adal had picked up.

Chris used his hand to catch the arm but instead of stopping it he began to spin around the wrist. So instead he stabbed his saber into the wrist and as he spun cut off the hand. Afterwards he had jumpped to the ground. Not soon after he had landed the hand fell on top of him, pinning him to the ground. "Okay. I may be a gundam but large pieces of debree can still crush me." He cut up the hand until he could get up. Then he jumpped again and shot at the face of Sasha with his buster pistols, they weren't strong enough to completely destroy the head but they would do some damage at least.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 3:05 pm
"I was preoccupied with it, and telling someone would have ruined my concentration." Adalwulf explained. "How would you like to go through thousands of useless computer parts to get even a bit of it, while keeping your eye on Kamon as well?" He began to help Nick arrange a few of the pieces, scowling at the Queen he was holding.

Demyan gave a hopeless sigh. This is exactly what he had told the engineers. "Correction, you are a robot thing." The metal used for Sasha absorbed the the shots from Chris easily, already beginning to cool. He threw the saber still in one of the hands at him, taking his pistol out, not a buster, in the same motion. When Chris predictably dodged, he pulled the trigger and shot rapidly, though not enough to overly heat the weapon.  

Ty Gwynnia
Vice Captain

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150

Strider Wolfheart
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 3:29 pm
((Hey...how do you know i'll dodge it? I could have blocked it =P))

"Sorry, just curious." Nick sat down after Adal and Nick were done.

"Well in your case that would be true but unlike you, I don't have any organic part left. Not even my organic brain. So unlike you..." Chris allowed himself to get hit once. He fell to the ground hard. It was a direct hit and would have completely destroyed a human. Chris got back up and dusted himself off. "I can't feel pain. Physically that is. I had suvived that explosion by downloading my intellect into the container of my A.I. Dark Wing. In this way I ensured my survival. But also unlike me...Kamon, John, Adal, Nick, Marie, and all those others escaped unscathed." Chris leaped up and sliced a hole into Demyan's cokpit. Not big enough for him to go inside but large enough to look inside. He then figured out how to fly. "So now, I have been given a chance to exact justice. But first I have to defeat you." Chris aimed a gun in the cockpit. "Just don't move and you may not die."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 4:45 pm
((Well, anyone would've dodged a flying sword. can't really block it either. And you kinda chopped off my hand, I was just getting you back. I'll edit though, if you want. ^^))

"Nein, nein. It's okay. 'Can't blame you for wondering." Adalwulf glanced over at Kamon before deciding to remain standing. "It's on my laptop, I'll get it if you want to see it."

Demyan figured that Chris must have been told the whole situation already. Amazing since he just woke up not too long ago. Damn computers, probably. Suddenly he broke out laughing, for no reason at all. "Justice, religion. Everyone's fanatics these days." His accent was fairly strong now, and he tapped the side of his head with a finger. "They will just put me back together again if you do. From what they tell me, Natasha saved me by accident. It doesn't matter if you shoot or not, we both know you won't." A bluff, but he didn't care.  

Ty Gwynnia
Vice Captain

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150

Frog Apocalypse
Captain

6,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 5:03 pm
Still laying on the couch, Kamon nodded his head slowly. "Sure.. once my head clears." Drinking so much over the past year had allowed him to get used to the effects, though heavy drinking still affected him negatively. "What is it anyway..? I want some idea.." he trailed off, jerking his head over the side of the couch to vomit into the waste bin beside it. "I want some idea of what it is." Laying his head back on the arm he looked around, noticing John and Marie scowling at him. "You two don't have to look at me that way. My real parents are still out there somewhere. But they don't know anything about me being here.. or in this shape."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 5:29 pm
((Lol, I have no life.))

Adalwulf sighed, resenting himself. He'd been hoping that he wouldn't ask that question. Mainly because of the reaction it might give him. Look at me, being the coward now, he thought humorlessly. "It's a miracle any bit of it was intact, or even left from the explosion..." Turning to look over his left shoulder, a sad look came to his eye. "...Well, it's the last recording your brother Neo from the security cameras."  

Ty Gwynnia
Vice Captain

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150

Frog Apocalypse
Captain

6,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 5:34 pm
Kamon's eyes widened in shock, and he sat upright, looking at Adal like a crazed man. "Show it to me now. I don't care if everyone else sees it." He then lowered his head into his hands, wondering what the recording would hold.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 5:51 pm
Adalwulf tapped his fingers on the table indecisively, staring at the floor for a few minutes. Then he stood again, making for the door. He'd left his laptop in his room, after he'd lost at internet chess. "I'll go get it then, but calm down first Kamon, ja?"  

Ty Gwynnia
Vice Captain

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150

Frog Apocalypse
Captain

6,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 5:56 pm
"I'm calm enough." Kamon stood up, wobbly, but able to walk to get some water from the fountain. Vision still a bit blurry, the water splashed all over but he managed to get enough into the cup to drink.  
Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff