Welcome to Gaia! ::

Faekat Adoption Agency

Back to Guilds

Faekat Guild 

Tags: Faekat, breedables 

Reply ♫ Pet Journals
[J] Star Haven RP Archive (Keep) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pixy Max

Aged Inquisitor

7,325 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 2:33 pm
Kala smiles a little and nods.

"Yes." She holds her hand out again for the gem. "The information was told by a wazzit, had on a funny outfit, purple hair, styled like her followers tend to have. He was trying to bargain with a demon it looked like. He told him "Ein Sof doesn't have the key to the Hell Slave anymore." But the wazzit is out cold right now, but the head wound should heal enough soon for him to wake up. I left him tied up, hidden a little, out in the woods not too far off."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 2:42 pm
Hexynia felt her eyes widen slightly at that. "So, my dear... sister let her favorite priest wander out of the temple...? Bring him in, child. There is no one else here at the moment aside from you and I. I'm sure he'll be.... terrified... when he regains consciousness." She smirks evilly, caressing the top of her spiked staff again. "If this is who I think it is, then this is indeed worthy of another gift."  

SpaceDadDisapproves

Territorial Partner

25,075 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Married 100
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25

Ela Loir

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 2:58 pm
Xellos wound had heal enough that his mind thinks maybe it was safe to wake him, and slowly he opens his eyes, but just as quickly he lets out a scream. The pain from the Hell Slave shooting through him. And his feet get the worst of it. He covers his mouth, thinking he might still be at the demon temple, but then he looks around and sees he was in some woods. Had Sesshoumaru taken him somewhere?

He looks down to see the sash wrapped around her chest and upper arms. Kind of pointless since he could easily reach it with his claws. No way Sesshoumaru had done this. He cuts at the sash with his claws until it brakes. Then with a hand on the trunk, he gets to his knees then tries to get unto his feet but as soon as his heal touches the ground the pain was too great and he goes back to his knees.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 3:05 pm
Kala nods and walks out to where Xellos was. He was awake, and out on her sash rope. Wait, she looks down to see a bit of the sash sticking out from the shrubs, it was ripped.

"You destroyed it!" She brown eyes glare at him from behind the mask she wear. she drops her plushie and runs up to him, grabbing his upper arms and lifting him, pinning him to the trunk of the tree.

"You are lucky I can get something fun from Hexynia with you." She grabs his arm and pulls him to start walking with her.  

Pixy Max

Aged Inquisitor

7,325 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Happy Birthday! 100

SpaceDadDisapproves

Territorial Partner

25,075 Points
  • Married 100
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 3:15 pm
Hexynia steps back into the shadows, only her tail and the bright blue areas on her body showed in the shadows as she impatiently waited for Kala to bring the Wazzit into the Altar room. She felt a feral, evil smirk cross her face as she pondered on what exactly could have brought this follower of her sister's into such dangerous territory as the Demon temple and now her own. She frowns quickly though, remembering the mention of the Hell Slave. If Ein didn't have it, who did?  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 3:20 pm
Xellos looks over at Kala as she shouts. She.. was a demon? He then sees her running towards him, but he couldn't move in time to get out of the way, he couldn't even stand. A little grunt leaves him as his slammed into the tree. His eyes glare at her, but when she says the goddess's name his eyes widen. After she lets go and grabs onto his arm, he tries to keep on his feet. He didn't want this, he didn't even get a chance to talk with Malum yet.

"No, wait..." the pain from breathing registering again, filling his lungs with what felt like fire, not air. He stops talking, focusing on breathing and staying on his feet. But as the get to the altar room door he stops, and falls to his knees. He couldn't do this right now. He wasn't ready. His body hasn't had time to really heal any of the wounds it could heal yet. His eyes close for a moment then when they open he just stars at the ground.  

Ela Loir

Pixy Max

Aged Inquisitor

7,325 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 3:22 pm
Kala glares at him a little, but then lets go and walks into the room.

"Here he is. Now I can get my gem, right?"  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 3:26 pm
Hexynia's eyes light on Xellos and she smirks cruelly again, stepping out of the shadows once more and handing the gem to Kala. She looks around for a moment, then frowns. "Ah, so you didn't bring your doll back in with you, hrm? I was going to put a little enchantment on that as an extra reward, seeing as this is indeed my sister's favorite little lap dog." She steps closer to Xellos, smirking once again before running a clawed hand over his head. "My my, Xellos, how very tired you appear. Not using any magic? Is my sister tired of you already, that she cast you aside like a useless doll, magickless, left to the mercy of others? Hrm?" She puts one clawed finger under his chin then, tilting his head up to meet her gaze.  

SpaceDadDisapproves

Territorial Partner

25,075 Points
  • Married 100
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25

Ela Loir

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 3:53 pm
Xellos eyes close a little as his view moves to Hexynia. She was, as lovely a goddess as Ein, if not more so. But her looks also were clearly those of a wicked deity. When the goddess places her hand on his head, his gaze moves to the floor again. He's breathing gets even more harsh as fear fills his thoughts, along with the pain of the spell, of his wounds on his heals, and his back where the demon's knee dug in still aching. He had to be very careful with what he said here.

"She did not throw me away, she is having me fix my problem on my own." He closes his eyes, should he right out tell her the Hell Slave was on him? "And my magic isn't gone..." He flinches a little as the pain spikes again for a moment. "I just can not use it at this moment."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 3:54 pm
"I'll go get it." She says then without a reply she runs out past Xellos to go find it.  

Pixy Max

Aged Inquisitor

7,325 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Happy Birthday! 100

SpaceDadDisapproves

Territorial Partner

25,075 Points
  • Married 100
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 4:09 pm
Hexynia waits until Kala gets back, then accepts the plushie from her, seemingly ignoring Xellos for a moment, her tail flicking to where the flame was much closer to the Wazzit. "Now, how about we give you a proper guardian, hrm, child?" She smirks, infusing the plushie with magic. "The spell on this one will last as long as you live, child. You can make your doll larger, and alive for a short amount of time. It will follow your commands only, no one else's. The time limit for it's life each time you awaken it will be... How does half an hour sound, hrm? It will be quite useful in a fight, should you come across something you can't handle alone and need to retreat, or simply want to cause someone pain. And you can retrieve it quite easily without going back to where you left it, simply by calling its name. To make it come to life in the first place, you merely have to imagine it having life. Then think of what you want it to do. The charge on your gem has also been expanded from one use to 10." She turns her attention back to Xellos, smirking a bit wider at the Wazzit. "You look to be in extreme agonizing pain, Xellos. Is there something you still have yet to tell me as to why exactly you can't use your magic?" She had a sneaking suspicion, but she wanted Xellos to say it himself first. "And I heard a little rumor that my sister no longer has the key to a certain spell. This is true as well, I'm going to assume?"  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 4:21 pm
"Hell Slave" He almost whispers. But how he said it could have easily meant the spell Ein didn't have the key to. But his wet fur and pain he was having a hard time hiding from his face made it clear.

"But I will not confirm anything I know until it's removed." He forces himself to sit up, hands clinched into fists, eyes open only a little looking at Hexynia with a demanding stare.  

Ela Loir

Pixy Max

Aged Inquisitor

7,325 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 4:23 pm
"Thank you" she says in a almost too childish tone. She hugs the plushie as she leaves the goddess to her doings with the Wazzit, no longer interested in any of it.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 4:41 pm
Hexynia watches the Unholykat leave, then flicks her gaze back to Xellos, smirking once again. "You forget, Xellos, that I care nothing for you, personally, and could make this quite... painful. Judging by your expression, you, yourself have been inflicted with the Hell Slave, correct? So... Each injury inflicted upon you will cause that much more pain on your already abused mortal body. How much can you stand, I wonder, before your will snaps completely, hrm?" She leans down again, one clawed finger almost caressing his chin. "Of course, removing the Hell Slave is going to cause pain no matter what, little man. So, I suggest you tell me what has happened during my slumber, or you might find yourself here in pain for quite some time. Being inflicted with the Hell Slave means you can't use magic, so therefore, none of your spells will work here unless it is removed. You have my word that as long as you tell me EVERYTHING that has happened recently, including how you became inflicted with such a spell and what my sister no longer has, I will remove the spell. Of course, you will still owe me a favor for removing such a dangerous and rather painful spell. Nothing too big. Just a favor that I can call on at a point later in time. Who knows, it could end up having something to do with the how on you being inflicted with the spell. Do we have an agreement, Xellos Metallium?"  

SpaceDadDisapproves

Territorial Partner

25,075 Points
  • Married 100
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25

Ela Loir

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 5:15 pm
The glare he has never leaves. Every threat was one he expected. The fact of any pain caused making the spell hurt that much more, he knew already first hand. But the spell hurting when removed was something he did not know. But, some pain from it's removing was better then having to continue suffering. He was in to much physical pain he could not bring in any emotional pain right now, so he tries to tell everything without having to put anything in that would bring up any emotions.

"Ein had me retrieve her necklace, the one that held her emotions. It was acting up from when the God of Justice's domain switched to a new god. And since she did not want..." he closes his eyes a little, talking this much was difficult, and the pain kept making his thoughts escape him. "Since she could not hold her own emotions, which needed to leave the necklace for her to fix it, she had me open it for her, had me take the emotions." He had to leave out things, to help make it possible to leave out certain faekats.

"I lost control with them, and ..." he cringes a little, the image of him stabbing Ein when she was in her lolikat form flooding his thoughts her a moment, and he almost seemed to feel the pain himself. He holds his chest in the same spot he stabbed Ein.

"I tried to take her domain. He wand thought I was her since her emotions were in me. She ..." Word this carefully, he tells himself. "she had someone use her magic to cast the Hell Slave on me." he is looking at the ground again. "She told them that she gave them a gift. But .. I don't think it was by choice. I think the key to the spell moved itself into the faekat that chanted the words. Ein seemed far too worried about the mortal's safety to have it be something she was willing to just be content with them having."  
♫ Pet Journals

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff