Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply JENOVA's Witnesses
Temple of the Ancients (MC) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eskevar Fire Cross

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 4:21 pm
Garm smiled grimly at Sabel's assessment of men in general. His eyes were on the retreating shape of the dragon and so he missed Sabel's confusion.

" I need to pick up Fenrir, I'm sure he knows more." Midi strains of 'Milan de Chocobo' broke the tense atmosphere. Garm reached into his pocket and flipped out his cell phone.

" Yes, we're on our way...... I see, III as well.... *aside*blast!.... We'll meet you. Sabel is with me, Shade, Zaber and Connie are in the air...... Yes, I hear them too." He flipped his phone closed. His grey eyes were even more deadly serious than usual.

" Vaizel tried to get Fenrir to join the reunion before he flew off, muttering about Father and such. I'm afraid he's really lost it this time. Sabel? Are you all right?" he asked noting her bewildered face for the first time and hoping against hope SHE didn't go nuts on him.

Fenrir stood wrestlessly waiting for Garm. He was pleased his brother had come after all.... but his mind was to full of sorting out what had just happened. Romulus' howling had snapped him out of his trance-like state, but there was nothing he was able to do when III went screaming off after Vaizel. They had to get to the Temple of the Ancients, they had to. This must be stopped. He was just an ordinary human, he wasn't Mako or Jenova cell infused or anything, but he was going to help. Father had to be stopped.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 6:47 pm
Eskevar Fire Cross
Garm smiled grimly at Sabel's assessment of men in general. His eyes were on the retreating shape of the dragon and so he missed Sabel's confusion.

" I need to pick up Fenrir, I'm sure he knows more." Midi strains of 'Milan de Chocobo' broke the tense atmosphere. Garm reached into his pocket and flipped out his cell phone.

" Yes, we're on our way...... I see, III as well.... *aside*blast!.... We'll meet you. Sabel is with me, Shade, Zaber and Connie are in the air...... Yes, I hear them too." He flipped his phone closed. His grey eyes were even more deadly serious than usual.

" Vaizel tried to get Fenrir to join the reunion before he flew off, muttering about Father and such. I'm afraid he's really lost it this time. Sabel? Are you all right?" he asked noting her bewildered face for the first time and hoping against hope SHE didn't go nuts on him.

"N-nothing...I just thought I...wait, did you say Vai is seeking reunion?? This is gonna be worse than I thought, what happened? He's never been the slightest bit affected by the Call...and come to think of it...why don't I feel it?" The former jenova clone frowned, furrowing her brow in a look of frustrated concentration. What's going on?  

KiyaraSabel

Eskevar Fire Cross

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 7:43 pm
Under his breath Garm growled, *well isn't that the question of the day*.

" I'm just as lost as you, but I do know it's not going to help anyone just standing around here. We need to get to Ft. Condor and fast. We can think while traveling, maybe Fenrir or even Zaber has some insight." With that Garm strode back to his vehicle. " Are you riding or driving with me?" he threw over his shoulder. He didn't want to be callous but it seemed to him action helped more than crudgeling your brain for answers to questions you didn't even have clues for.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 7:51 pm
Eskevar Fire Cross
Under his breath Garm growled, *well isn't that the question of the day*.

" I'm just as lost as you, but I do know it's not going to help anyone just standing around here. We need to get to Ft. Condor and fast. We can think while traveling, maybe Fenrir or even Zaber has some insight." With that Garm strode back to his vehicle. " Are you riding or driving with me?" he threw over his shoulder. He didn't want to be callous but it seemed to him action helped more than crudgeling your brain for answers to questions you didn't even have clues for.

"I'll go with you, Kuroi can use the rest..." Sabel replied climbing in. The chocobo clambered in behind with the wolf.  

KiyaraSabel

Eskevar Fire Cross

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 8:52 am
Garm nodded. He waited before the two animals and Sabel had clammored in. Starting the car Garm maneuvered back onto the road. They were soon heading towards Ft. Condor at somewhat unsafe velocities.

" I think... we need to get to the Temple of the Ancients.... or at least where it used to be," Garm commented speaking over the noise of the engine. " I think that's were all of this has started and it's where we'll find some answers." Garm remained rather silent after this comment, his own thoughts preoccupying him.

He slowed to a stop a scarce ten minutes later. Fenrir (who had been waiting by the road by his totalled car..... perhaps III or Vaizel being frisky). He hopped in the back seat, Romulus leaped into the back with Remus and Kuroi. Garm waited only until the door was shut before hitting the gas. Contrary to his normal habit Fenrir did not speak immediatly. He sat quiet almost dazed in the back seat. His eyes met Garm's in the mirror, his twin understood.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 5:15 pm
"FOOLS!!!" III yelled,charging upward,"RUNNING ALREADY?!?" She felt the heavy rain against her coat, now streaming down her back;but when III saw the hail,a croked pointy grin formed. "they really don't know,do they?" She laughed to herself. With all this matter just floating around,it would be mindlessly easy to form it into a ray...but it would require her to take all of her willpower away for about 1/3 a second.Sephiroth's will overtook her again though,and within the second,almost all the hail dissappeared from the world about them. When III got a lock on the strange dragon and it's rider,this drove her into a furious anger."YOU LET A HUMAN MASTER YOU!?!?!" She cried,"WELL HE'LL BE FIRST THEN!" III gripped all the power in her wings desparate to catch up with the dragon who was quickley putting distance between them.III now felt her drenched wings weaken from all the work they had been doing that day.The futher she ventured from the reactor,the weaker Sehpiroth's influence was;and the weaker she became.The new hail now pounded against her,but concentraiting on what little power III still possessed,she continued her lunge upward.  

FuzzWolfie

Ermak Lorde
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 10:20 pm
Vaizel hacked his way through the second Deminean before the monsters had a chance to recover from his speed. He turned to face the third one, and could feel the pleasure emenate from the silent voice.
Kill them all! It laughed,
Vaizel's own face split into a feral grin. Father's betrayal would mean his downfall! As he lunged towards the third one he felt a surge, something above him was using power... Father's power... Vaizel snarled as he sank the make-shift sword deep into Deminean flesh. Hesitating just a moment too long before severing the spine, his distraction rewarded him with a gash on his right arm. Not much, but the shirt-sleeve was ruined. He traced the flow of power above him, it was III, She serves Father... He growled to the silent voice, that conciousness seemed irritated as well. He felt more than heard the Voice shout to the wolf-being above them,
Do NOT Mistake Father for ME!!
Vaizel winced, and even the Demineans seemed pained by the power of it. Tearing off his ruined shirt sleeve Vaizel surveyed the damage, even as he watched the slit closed, the luminescent purple blood stained his arm, but ceased to flow. He snorted with disgust, and heard the Silent voice mutter in interest.
You have a number... No one found you before? Interesting... The prescence seemed fascinated by it, but quickly seemed to shift his attention back to the Demineans. You cannot dawdle, More are coming remember? The Voice sneered.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 10:57 pm
Blake heard strange noises coming from a distance. Wondering what was going on, he grabbed for his sword, Xanatos, and ran toward the commotion. When he arrived he found a lone figure standing next to the few Deminean he appeared to have killed and ready to face a whole hoard. Blake ran in, heartbeat rushing, and started hacking at the closest beast. He threw his sword which struck one, leaving Blake to leap forward, grab Xanatos, and use his feet to pry his sword from the creature. When he landed, he turned to the stranger, "Looks like you need an ally, or is this a 'let loners be loners' thing?  

Echelon angel

Zaber Blade

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 11:17 am
DMM was bewildered by the sudden change in Vaizel's actions. He stood their dumbstruck until he heard the cry of a dragon from overhead. He spun around in time to see one of the Demieans about to swing at him. It was crused from above by a falling object... no, not an object, Zaber, who had leapt from the dragon, brining down his sword like a guillotine, splitting the Demiean in half. "Zaber! What the @#$% is going on!" DMM yelled.
"I don't know, you tell me for Mog's sake!" Replied Zaber.
"If you don't shut up, I'll take these things down myself!" Shouted Shade as he touched down on the dragon, leaping off while arming his halberd with Materia. He impaled one, but it was still alive, flailing it's bladed limbs while spurting purple blood. "Ewww!!!" He flailed his weapon around in the air, causing the blood to spray in various directions, as DMM was splattered in the face by it.
"Damn it Shade!" He drew a materia from his pocket and placed it in the materia slot of his brass knuckles, "Water!" DMM was sprayed in the face with a large stream. His spiky hair spread out like bed-head. "Now... I'm really pissed off!" DMM ran froward towards the swarm of Demieans. Zaber followed close behind him, heading towards Vaizel.

OOC: 4 Demieans left.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 12:16 pm
Dahry had landed her helicopter a good distance away from the center of the metor. She had then proceeded to scout around it, as she was sure the vanished Shinrei and Saerenna were doing, after all, they all had some form of stealth training. She had slowly spiraled in, inorder to miss no possible danger. Her sense of something strong pulling her and somhow slipping past her grew more intense as she neared the meteor itself. She also seemed to be... hearing something. A murmer, very indistinct that was telling her something. The sound of the murmer was familiar, so much so that she knew she should recognize it instantly, but the sound was almost drowned out by the pull that similar to Jenova's. Finally, when she drew nera enough to see the meteor without entering the clearing itself, she stopped. She stood tensely as she waited for both the people she had come with, and the Shinra scientists that should have been here. Only one of the two groups came to meet her, and it wasn't the Shinra scientists.  

savanacat

Coonchan

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 3:22 pm
OOC: Ummm...where am I exactly? Zaber and Furry say she stayed behind but Eskevar says she went with Zaber and Shade confused  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 5:09 pm
Saerenna looked around warily. She saw almost nothing out of the ordinary, but for the fact that there was a meteor in the ground. Her sensors indicated nor real signs of life but for the forms of Dahry and Shinrei. Approaching her former work associate, she asked in a hushed awe, "What happened?" Noting faint signs, she gathered, "There were people here. Some not long ago." Having been a scientist once, she knew what it felt like to be in the presence of JENOVA cells, or those with them. But this was...different. Similar but it just didn't feel right. "I'm going closer." She stated, walking hesitantly closer to the meteor. Even without having been experimented on, or being an Ancient, she could feel the planet's wailing. It was like a ringing in the ears. But it conveyed one feeling most of all. This was WRONG.  

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

Zaber Blade

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 8:24 pm
"Company... now that Vaizel has turned on me, a new body doesn't sound too bad... but I shall take complete control of this one, rather than let him have a will of his own... now which shall it be?" Father thought. the scientist, she was too weak to be of any use. The Ninja's will was too strong to be subjugated while father was still this weak. That left the other girl... another mental whir went off in his head, as he sensed something approaching the second wave of Demineans. A car, containing two humans. One was the one Vaizel had faced down earlier. The two seemed identical, probably related. No matter, the Demieans would make short work of them. He issued mental commands. "Spread out... if you remain in rank they'll just run you over." The demieans obeyed the command, and layed ambush a very short distance from Fenrir and Garm's car, and they we're headed straight towards it. "Now, let's see if I can't break her..."

Zaber felled another Demiean, and DMM initated his LIMIT break, his skin engulfed in green scales, the giant spike now potruding from his right arm tore through two of them, the demonic look in his eyes couldn't be helped, and looked even creepier offset by the fangs that had replaced two of his front teeth. Shade's bolt3 spell finished off the last one. Finally pulling back, Zaber went to sheath his sword. "Don't put that away just yet..." DMM growled at Zaber, but the growl was more due to his dragonic form than emotion. DMM continued to speak, still maintaining his half-dragon state. "So... are you going to explain just what you were doing?" He questioned Vaizel.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 1:27 am
((Oh man just when I wanted to try out Aki's new move "Bladed Shadows"))

Aki sped towards Fenrir and Garm's car, as a shadow there was no wind resistance or friction nor anyway to detect him, spreading his energy to form a circle around the demieans he rose from the ground in the form of a wall of pitch black cloud covering the most of the monsters in a dome with no sound at all the dome closed in shredding the monsters inside to pieces. Then he reformed into human form and drew his two reverse blade katanas and flipped the edges to "cutting edge".

Aki backflipped into the open drawing the monsters out into the sight of the would-be ambushed group.  

Mihama Haruka

Ermak Lorde
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 7:41 pm
Vaizel could still feel some of Father's thoughts, even as he slashed Spattered black Deminean blood across the ground. He only caught snatches of words and images. Father's voice continued to fade. "YOU turned on ME Father!" He snarled, both aloud and through the link which was slowly disentegrating.
Stop your whining... The Silent Voice scoffed.
Vaizel chose to ignore that comment focusing instead on ensuring the Deminean corpses were truely down for the count. A strange distast for the gore overcame him, and even as he mutilated the creatures he was careful to ensure none of their entrails or blood touched his clothing. Having finished desacrating the last Cadaver he turned to face DMM, "Explain myself?" His eyes narrowed, How dare this man question Father's...
"I never require myself to account for my actions." The Silent voice spoke, using Vaizel's own mouth.
Vaizel's eyes widened in shock, and his entire body froze, How... How did you DO that? he snapped at the entity.
Nevermind! There are more important details to concern yourself with! ... Could these humans prove useful? The voice queeried,
Vaizel could feel its... no his thoughts, things were moving quickly... Zaber... DMM.... yes they are strong, very reliable. What would you use them for? Vaizel returned suspiciously,
Father must be stopped! But we are still to weak to accomplish this alone. We'll have to enlist what loyal assistance we can find. The voice paused, May I? He smirked mentally, refering to Vaizel's capability for speech.
Have fun! Vaizel returned with a snicker, things were becoming interesting, the longer this entity remained within him, the closer the two of them became, and the less he could hear Father. It was almost as if they were slowly becoming one person....
"Father... no the intruder who is choosing to refer to himself as "Father" tried to overcome our... My body." the Voice started to explain to the waiting Zaber and DMM.
Your body?
Oh hush. The entity mentally rolled his eyes, Quit being so finicky, "This "Father" is after Mako, I have a certain... connection with Mako energy, I can physically absorb it... or so I discovered..."
You discovered?
I was reading your memories, Be quiet. "Father is sending more of these monsters! they are called Demineans"
You can read my thoughts? Vaizel was shocked...
Cetra! the voice cursed, Will you be quiet?! "That is all there is to tell for now," Vaizel's face twisted into a wry smirk, "Father could not control me for long... Will you join me? We must stop his madness!"
How exactly did I resist Fathers control... How did you get here?? Vaizel was quickly growing suspicious.
All in good time, but that is not now, I will explain myself shortly, for now we must deal with the Demineans, will you at least comply with me on that? I can help you if you let me, we are more powerful together... You would not have resisted Father without me! The voice reasoned.
Alright, Vaizel agreed, it seemed as though the entity could not control Vaizel any more than Father could... not anymore...  
JENOVA's Witnesses

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff