Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Archived [OOC]
[OOC] Ameh - Breeding (closed) [OOC] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Split Personality

Feline Wife

5,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 8:54 pm
Normal breeding!

Father's name, image, and owner OR "Rogue": Eytucan Split Personality
User Image Uncert
Mother's name, image, and owner: Zelt'sin, Yin-bug
User Image
Click for uncert!
Pride: Iknimaya
Roleplay Links for Father (if not a rogue):
Joining Rp with SyrFin
Alone time with his PriestessFin
[PRP]Rp with mahonfin
[PRP]Welcoming a mother and her cubsFin
[ORP]Come one come allFin
Roleplay Links for Mother: Link 1, Link 2, Link 3, Link 4, and Link 5.
Would you like having a throwback? Yes
If so, please list images of those ancestors (or aunts/uncles) here: Eycu's brother
Eytucans sister
Would you like having a random? No
There will be custom in's for this litter! WHEEE NAVI  
Ameh generated a random number between 1 and 6 ... 4!
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 9:03 pm
Eytucan x Zelt'sin  

Ameh

Dulcea

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 6:10 pm
Custom-in for Zsaria x Hadaya

Name: Anezka
Stage: Cub
Species: Lion
Parents: Zsaria x Hadaya
Offspring:
Description: Basically a twin of this cub, with colors changed. Hadaya's base color for the body, white markings. Ear fluff should be lighter than the base coat. Mane and tail tuft the same, mane fading from body color. Mother's blue eyes. Nose the same color as twin.
Reference Image(s), if applicable:

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 6:43 pm
Posting these for the owners

Doodle p***s
Applying for: (Eytucan x Zelt'sin.)
Name of SoA: TBD
Meaning: tbd
Appearance: Colored like the tabby tiger, but instead of normal tabby tiger colors, she'll be in Navi colors which will be completely CC. And I'd like her to have pale lavender eyes.
Visual reference: Tabby tiger.
Personality: Almost delicate in everything she does, she will always appear to be slightly meek, and soft though shes a quick mind, and a rather stubborn outlook on things, when she takes a stand on something she puts all of herself into this belief. The pride is her favorite thing in the world, and she will always cherish those within it, and would give her life for it.
Any additional requirements that the family has: Will stay in the Navi.

KasaiLoki
Applying for: Eytucan x Zelt'sin
Name of SoA: Tamal'Rowa
Meaning: Visions of Dark Tree
Appearance: Dark blue pelt color with silver tiger stripes that appear on her head and down her back. Darker stripes (father's main pelt color) clad her belly and legs. On her two hind legs, she has her father anklet markings. Light blue eyes, blue nose and blue tail tuft (See ref... XD )
Visual reference: Lines by Dust/Mila/Bluekillerdonkey

Personality: Tama is an adventurous, tomboyish little cub that can get her into trouble sometimes. She likes to play pranks, jokes, but as she grows older, she we become a more well-defined lioness.
Any additional requirements that the family has: Will definitely be staying in the pride. Her rank would probably be a warrior, but will always be open to other possibilities.

Split Personality

Feline Wife

5,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Velveteen Angel

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 7:46 pm
Custom Ins for Obadias x Tombeto litter <3
(Uta and Mogami will be sending the trades, ASAP.)

Uta
Applying for: Obadias x Tombeto
Name of SoA: Forouzan
Meaning: Persian for 'Shining'
Appearance: Forgive the visual aid. My tablet isn't working atm.
General appearance: Her pelt is primarily Obadias black coat. She has a throw back to great grandmother with white leggings and a small leg stripe. She has her fathers red eyes and his even darker black shading around her eyes. She inherited his chin stripe, but it is that same darker black. On her back and part of her tail is her mothers paler blue markings. Feel free to ignore the references idea, it's up to the colorist whether they want to make more like Obadias' stripes, Ukoo's tribal yumminess, or softer like the leg markings on her mother. That's up to the colorist since I couldn't decide what would look best. She also has a softer blue eye marking similar to her mothers. Her mane and tail tip are white.

P.S. If the colors in the reference are wrong, by all means, take the hues from the parents and not this midnight sketch. Just wanted to give an idea of what the colors might look like!
Visual reference: Here

Mogami
Applying for: Obadias x Star
Name of SoA: Azhar'Hilel
Meaning: Luminous New Moon
Appearance: Daddy's coat with a white mane. Not picky on the markings but I'd like them to be like mom's (legs) or like dad's but in mom's style (back). Markings in mom's pale violet color but with a certain glimmer to them - they can be brighter than the ref. Light orange eyes (sort of a mix of both parents)
Visual reference: Ref!

Sorry to your hand for more tribal designs! >> <3  
Ameh generated a random number between 1 and 6 ... 4!
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 6:30 pm
Kidondo x No  

Ameh

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 1:36 pm
For Ondo and No! I have permission to custom in c: It's also March now so I should be able to custom in c:

Name: TBA
Owner: Yin-bug
Species: Firekin lion/ess
Pride/Pack: Motoujamii-simo
Parents: Kidondo x No
Description: Red base coat.
Feel free to use throw backs, no random colors c:
Other wise CC
Reference Images: N/A

Ameh generated a random number between 1 and 6 ... 6!
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 2:46 pm
Kame'bufuu x Kinaya  

Ameh

Dgcakes

Jeering Streaker

9,000 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Heckler 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 6:04 pm
Name: Ghaliya
Owner: Dgcakes
Pride/Pack: Ukuucha'Wafalme
Parents: Kame'bufuu x Kinaya
Description: Random, I'd just like another KamexKinny baby but I got one free from their last litter, so I'm customing in this time.
Reference Images: N/A

Ameh generated a random number between 1 and 6 ... 6!
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 11:15 pm
Primitus x Setareh  

Ameh

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 9:11 am
Name: tba
Species: lion
Parents: Primitus x Setareh
Offspring: na
Description: Mom, Dad, maybe a bit of Setareh cousin and 1 or 2 unique markings like Dads cheek markings, in dark cool family colours with a couple warm ones.
Reference Image(s), if applicable:

Half my trade comes from Das Tor!

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 3:59 pm
Name: Sadira
Parents: Primitus x Setareh
Offspring: --
Description: A girl like #5, except without the markings on her side. Her head fluff/tail tuft is the same as her mother's, and the back stripe matches this same brown colour as well as the markings above her eyes. Please keep the gradient on her nose that same blue. smile The rest of her colours (body, belly/toes/eyes/muzzle/ear fluff, eyes, nose, blue ankle gradient with stars) are the same as cub 5.
Reference Image(s), if applicable: Mom: http://runewater.com/gaia/soa/certs/setarehadultcert.jpg

Safaia

Crew

Trickster

hibi-tea

Aged Lunatic

15,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 7:40 pm
ShinosBee
Applying for: Kame'bufuu x Kinaya
Name of SoA: Jora'mana
Meaning: Loud mind (hindi)
Appearance:Blue and white and gray! His dad's face marking and a mix on the hip marking! See the ref!
Visual reference: I am sexy!
Personality: He's sharp as a tack, and not afraid to let you know when he knows better than you. He'll call you out when you're wrong, and when he's older he might be a bit stern with his banus because of that. He doesn't tolerate silliness or stupidness well, but he's smart enough to realize not everyone can have the brains he has. And if someone is just genuinely naive, he won't hold it against them. Actually he might find that kind of innocence charming.
Any additional requirements that the family has: He's not a cosplay or mean, and he's not gonna leave the pride.

Picked Shinos for the other custom-in slot <3.  
Ameh generated a random number between 1 and 6 ... 3!
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 6:24 pm
Sant'Iris x Itsaso  

Ameh

ShinosBee

Nerd

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 4:43 am
Applying for: Sant'Iris x Itsaso
Name of SoA: Eshe
Meaning: life in Egyptian
Appearance: see reference and it's not shown in the ref but I'd like her hair be tan or white, up to the colorist.
Visual reference: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v45/AnimeChickie/GaianPet/SoA/DWcub1.png
Personality: A little bit too analytical for her own good but she really is a darling and gentle female. She's intelligent and witty with words so I was thinking of her becoming a scribe. Overall, Eshe is pretty calm and level headed when dealing with problems and she's not the type to let her emotions control her actions unless it was appropriate. Though Eshe is compassionate when it comes to her family and cubs and I can see her as having a strong maternal instinct when she gets older.
Any additional requirements that the family has: kept things within the family colors.

Applying for: Sant'Iris x Itsaso
Name of SoA: Shemeit Kepi
Meaning: Desired Tempest
Appearance: Markings like her father in aqua, coat a cream base with pink in her mother's general markings, white tuff on her head, tail, paws, around eyes, muzzle to underbelly, and ears. Light blue eyes, and white marking on nose like her mother.

** jewelry for adult: teal/aqua jewels and gold bands, gold bands in her hair as a kid
Visual reference: Ref!
Personality: Kepi is a bossy little cub she tends to feel the need to be the boss of her siblings and will be rather stubborn when she doesn't get her way in things. She tends to gain friends who let her have her way (most of the time) however in return if anyone hurts their feelings, or makes fun of them Kepi is sure to make a ruckus of her own in return. When she gets older she still holds on a bit to her bossy nature but has learned more to treat others with respect and less force vs when she is a cub. She will always feel the need to protect those who she feels are not as emotional strong as she is. Kepi will apologize to anyone she argues with after she cools down a bit, she always feels bad about making anyone cry due to her behavior. She loves her family a lot even if they think she is a bit of a sass and if they ever needed her she would be there for them.

I would love for her to meet someone just as stubborn as she is and butt heads with them but still be friends in a way.
Any additional requirements that the family has: No evil personalities and family colors.

[OOC] Archived [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff