Reply Hogwarts
Diagon Alley Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Horsessw

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 1:51 pm
Kai went and untied Tonks, who obediantly followed her. She followed Allie towards the cauldron shop.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 2:13 pm
Alexis headed to the cauldron shop as well. She went inside and began searching for the right cauldron.  

bluemoon411
Crew

WolfKaliegh
Captain

2,650 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 6:37 am
((We don't necessarily have to go through every shop we could just time lapse and go straight to Olllivander's

The storekeeper showed them to the cauldrons Hogwarts required for them, and she went about picking one. Once she found the right one she went up to pay for it. All they had to do now was go to the telescope shop and the back to Ollivander's.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 7:06 am
(Good Idea)
They soon found the telescope shop and brought their telescopes. "Okay now we can get your wand," Alexis said to Kai. They headed towards Ollivander's.  

bluemoon411
Crew

Horsessw

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 12:42 pm
"Alrighty then." Kai said walking into Ollivander's. After Kai tried out one wand, and created a paper tornado, Mr. Ollivander brought out another wand for her to test out. When Kai held the wand, she knew it was a fit. She purchased the wand and turned to her new friends, "This is so cool! I can't wait to start using it!" she said excitedly.

((I was kinda bored so I decided to get a picture to waste time lol))  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 12:52 pm
"Me too," Alexis said, looking at her wand. She checked her list one last time to make sure she had everything. "So it looks like we have everything we need," she said. She was a bit sad that she would have to say good-bye to Allie and Kai even though she would see them soon.  

bluemoon411
Crew

WolfKaliegh
Captain

2,650 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 3:29 pm
"By-"
"There you are!" a voice said cutting Allie off.
"Mr. Williams!" Allie said surprised.
"Miss Lightstone why did you leave the store without me? You could've gotten lost!"
"I'm sorry sir, but you were taking too long and I met some new friends." Allie said gesturing to them.
"Yes well we must be getting you back to the orphanage now." He said taking some of her things and rushung her along.
Allie stayed put, "See you guys at school."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 3:38 pm
Alexis was sure she had heard the name Lightstone before but she couldn't remember where.
"Bye. I'll try to find you on the train," She said. She turned to Kai. "Well I'd better go find my dad. I'll see you later." As she left to find her dad, she tried to remember where she had heard the name before.  

bluemoon411
Crew

Horsessw

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 3:49 pm
Kai smiled at them. "Bye guys! Nice meetin ya. I'll meet up with you." Kai said. She rushed out of the store with Tonks trailing behind her. She wasn't supposed to leave her guide, but she didn't like him. She went off in search to find him, before it go too late. When she found him, he took her to a hotel to stay at until school started.
((should we go straight to the train and have a time laps or what?))  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 3:51 pm
(I think we should just go straight to platform 9 3/4.)  

bluemoon411
Crew

Horsessw

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 3:53 pm
((M'kay))  
Hogwarts

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items