Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Pandora Hearts*~

Back to Guilds

A fan guild for the anime Pandora Hearts. ^.^ 

Tags: Pandora Hearts, Anime, Roleplay, Fantasy, Alice in wonderland 

Reply ♥ - - - Main Chat
Pandora Hearts RP Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXxSeraphim SkyexXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 1:00 pm
((WHERE IS BREAK!?!?!?!?!?!?))

"Not you again!" Alice and Skye drew there scythes out at the same time and attacked the ghost hound. Slashing angrily at it Skye turned dead serious. "I just remembered how much I really hate witches." SHe murmered to herself slashing at the dog. She drew back, drawing a lond chain of beeds. "Kukuku. Take this~!" She slashed them at the dog. Alice continued slashing with her scythe. "Aw how come she has a scythe too!?" She said noticing Skye and her Lunar Scythe.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 1:34 pm
((No one knows.......))

"Oz,what do we do?"Jinyx whimpered clutching onto her brother's hand.

"This."Oz picked up a rock and threw it at the witch.Which smacked her as the ghost dog took damage.

"AAAAAHH!Stupid genine pigs!"the witch started to shoot beams at Skye and Alice along with Oz and Jinyx.Oz just picked Jinyx up and ran.The cat followed.

"Nnnngh....."Gil stirring awake made a high pitched sound as he heard his voice,"Gah,what just happened?!"he was smacked on the head by the witch.

"Shut up,my pet!"

"Gil!"Both Jinyx and Oz shouted dodging the men attacks.

Littlestar411
Captain

xXxSeraphim SkyexXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 4:36 pm
Skye turned. "Oh yea. It's Abbot's Costello." She said reffering to Oz and Gil. She held her scythe tightly. "Hey! Ho! Yeah, I'm talking to you!" She yelled throwing a rock. Alice jumped from the dog and landed, kneeling beside of Skye. SHe stood up. "We need to focus on getting Gil." She whispered to Skye.

Skye nodded. "You're right. But I can't turn into a dragoon. My powers are sealed right now." Alice gritted her teeth. "Damn. So are mine. Got a strategy?" She asked. Skye thought hard. "Er... lemme think..." Suddenly an Idea popped up in her head. "Destraction. We need a destraction." Skye said. "Do you think Jinyx and Oz are good-" But Alice was already charging at the damn thing. "Eh. Good enough."

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 7:09 pm
"Oz!"Jinyx tripped and fell as a beam shot above her,skinning her jacket just barely.Oz stopped and ran back grabbing a rock.

"Get away from my sister idiot!"He threw the rock at the witch again smacking her in the back.He quickly grabbed Jinyx slinging her on his back and running around the witch.The cat jumped onto the witch clawing at her until she swatted him away as he landed on the ground safley and ran.

"Stupid gennine pigs,sick 'em Wispy!"The ghost dog went after Oz biting at his heels.

"Young Master!"Gil tried to go and help Oz but the witch placed a spell before he even had time to move.

"You're my pet now and you'll do as I say,boy!"the witch said in a mencing tone,unaware of Alice and Skye.

Littlestar411
Captain

xXxSeraphim SkyexXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 8:15 pm
Alice and Skye glanced evilly at each other and sneeked up behind The strange witch. Alice lifted her scythe above the witch's head before freezing. "Wh-what?" She asked trying to move. She grunted. "Ugh! Dammit! Why can't I move!?" She exclaimed.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 8:40 pm
"Welcome to my freeze zone."The witch turned to Alice with a wide smile like Cheshire,only with sharp teeth.She smacked both Skye and Alice pushing them both away from her,laughing menialcaly.

"Alice!"Oz stepped towards the two girls.

"Oz!"Jinyx warned but was too late as the witch's staff was right at her neck.Oz froze along with Jinyx.The witch smiled again.

"Move one more step and she'll be the failed experiment."she sneered.

Littlestar411
Captain

xXxSeraphim SkyexXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 8:54 pm
Skye stood up. "That did NOT hurt." She told herself, scratching her head. Alice did too. "You b***h...' She spat. Skye looked around. Where was that Break guy? SHe saw Gil. still being captured. great. more trouble.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 9:14 pm
"Leave my sister alone."Oz made a threating tone,but the witch laughed.

"Or what?"she pushed thestaff a little closer to Jinyx's throat in a playful manner.Jinyx started to tense up,trying to glare at the witch.

"Y-you b-better listen t-to him...."She whimpered,slapping herself mentally.The witch laughed.

"Wispy!"the ghost dog appeared behind Gil picking him up in it's mouth,"Take my pet to Glen would you be so kind?"she said in a soothing tone.Wispy nodded turning around to try to make his way.

"Gil!"Oz tried to reach out only to be stopped by the staff that had smacked Jinyx off of his back.

Littlestar411
Captain

xXxSeraphim SkyexXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 9:20 pm
Alice turned to see the ghost dog take Gil away. She stood up. "Oh no you don't." Alice, scythes in her hands ran toward them. "Hey mutt!" She cried, only to be thrown back by the witch.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 9:31 pm
"Chesha!"Jinyx blurted out as the cat attack the mutt like it was really there.

"WHAT!?"the witch screeched as Oz pushed her away from Jinyx.The witch's spell weaken a little.

Littlestar411
Captain

xXxSeraphim SkyexXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 9:35 pm
Skye stood up. "Crud." She didn't know what to do. the witch was so powerful. WHile she was destracted she ran over to Oz. 'How to kill a witch. how to kill a witch. darn it. How the hell was i suppose to kno how to kill a witch?'  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 9:50 pm
Cheshire attacked the dog baring his teeth in the dog's shoulder making it drop Gil.Gil quickly made a dash for Oz,but was hit by a beam of light.

"NOT SO FAST!!!"the witch was weakening from all the magic use.Jinyx quickly ran to Oz pulling him away from the witch.

"Dang....that witch know's how to hit the throat..."Jinyx started to message her thoart.

Littlestar411
Captain

xXxSeraphim SkyexXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 9:54 pm
Now seeking her chance Alice stood up and took up her scythe high above my head. "Alright you b***h time to die." She yelled charging right for her head.

Skye ran over to Oz and Jinyx, protectively standing in front of them.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 10:03 pm
"Wispy!Retreat!"Before Alice had a chance to attack the witch had dissappeared.Leaving nothing behind.Execpt for the small knocked out Gil.

"Gil!"Oz quickly ran over to the small Gil who was stirring awake.

"Nnnnngh....what happened...and why is..."Gil shot up and stood comparing sizes to everyone,"GAH!!!WHAT HAPPENED TO ME!?!?!?"

"Uhm....."Jinyx raised a brow at him,"You're a little kid again?"

"...."Gil started to cry.Oz quickly hugged Gil trying to sooth him.

"Come on don't cry.."

Littlestar411
Captain

xXxSeraphim SkyexXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 10:08 pm
Skye sighed. "What was all that about?" She asked. Alice shrugged. Trying to ignore Skye. Skye gritted her teath. "Uuuuuuuuuuuugh." SHe spat. "Where the hell is that clown dude anyway?"  
♥ - - - Main Chat

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff