Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Muslim Guild Of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The Muslim Guild Of Gaia for everyone who wanto learn about Islam! Or for those muslims who wanto meet muslims. Or if u wanna have fun!!!! 

Tags: Muslim, Islam, Religion, Islamic, United 

Reply Guild Forum
Do you believe in Jinn? (Jinn-Stories) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bloozo
Vice Captain

1,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 6:15 am
The_Pathan
Guys, everyone says they seen a jinn, but when u ask how they look, they just say sumthing awkward.

Aww..i wish i could ask my bhabi´s father how a Jinn looked but his Dead now sad sad
Otherwise i can ask my bhabi´s cousins cause some of her cousins have been obsessed or maybe some have seen...
And theres one guy on facebook that have seen a jinn, Hes a soldier and live in Pakistan and once he saw a real jinn in a trailer and the horse was front running, Lol, its like scooby doo but it was real cause the people on that village said that there never is horses or trailees here, and he saw them when he was walking and he got kinda scared ..Than thattrailer dissapeared,,
Well he and his friends had a task to do cause their soldiersand their busy aaaalll the timeee...Soo it was night and the soldiers had too run or something and he was running alone i think and than he saw..it...(Out of memory) that boy told my sis 1 nd half year ago i think and my sis told me....  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 8:29 am
lol confused  

The_Pathan
Captain

Bloozo
Vice Captain

1,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 2:10 pm
The_Pathan
lol confused

I dont understand, what was the funny part?  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 4:03 am
I think that it's all fake, but anyways =P  

The_Pathan
Captain

Silver Nephil

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 10:01 am
The_Pathan
Guys, everyone says they seen a jinn, but when u ask how they look, they just say sumthing awkward.

Black hair, kinda wavy, irises of his eyes usually look black, tan skin, nails look like claws a little bit, pointed teeth like a shark's, ears sort of taper near the top.

There's a description of his usual looks, Pathan. Pretty much human like except for the teeth, ears, nails, and eyes.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 10:53 am
my friend mahlaka

Hot destiny princess

5,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200

The_Pathan
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:03 pm
lol. funny picture. taking pics of his sofa.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:04 pm
The_Pathan

OMG!, What is fake???! scream  

Bloozo
Vice Captain

1,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

The_Pathan
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:14 pm
Cold Fairy Cat
The_Pathan

if people saw jinns, atleast someone must have a picture. but no.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:51 pm
The_Pathan
Cold Fairy Cat
The_Pathan

*shrugs* My friend snuck a pic of the one in my house. I'm trying to get the camera from her so I can get the pic. I gave a description up there of what he looks like in the meantime.  

Silver Nephil

The_Pathan
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 3:04 am
U sure it wasn't halloween?  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 3:56 am
The_Pathan
Cold Fairy Cat
The_Pathan

Umm..?...aHAN....
But my bhabi have cousins that have been through jinn experience and some far farr cousins that Saw strange Jinn,But jinn can sometime be invisible....
Well Jinn lives in tree mostly so...They can see Humans...
But in night we shall not have perfume,We most have something to cover our hair,And not sing...i dont know the restt,hehe  

Bloozo
Vice Captain

1,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Bloozo
Vice Captain

1,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 3:58 am
Silver Nephil
The_Pathan
Cold Fairy Cat
The_Pathan

*shrugs* My friend snuck a pic of the one in my house. I'm trying to get the camera from her so I can get the pic. I gave a description up there of what he looks like in the meantime.

Hmmm...If you or her get a pic of the Jinn..
Can u upload in gaia or show?,
It is not thaaaaat easy to take a pic of a Jinn, Cause they can do anything,  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 4:11 am
The_Pathan

UM....Well i dont talk with myy bhabi´s cousin actually now...
The only key is from my bhabi but i cant ask her now cause we re not friends anymore But will be... stare  

Bloozo
Vice Captain

1,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Bloozo
Vice Captain

1,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 4:12 am
Heres a interesting short story:::
More About the Jinn

Hadith - Sahih Bukhari 4:533, Narrated Jabi bin 'Abdullah

The Prophet said, "Cover your utensils and tie your water skins, and close your doors and keep your children close to you at night, as the Jinns spread out at such time and snatch things away. When you go to bed, put out your lights, for the mischief-doer (i.e. the rat) may drag away the wick of the candle and burn the dwellers of the house." Ata said, "The devils." (instead of the Jinns).

Hadith - Sunan of Abu Dawood, Narrated Abu Sa'id al-Khudri
Muhammad ibn AbuYahya said that his father told that he and his companion went to AbuSa'id al-Khudri to pay a sick visit to him. He said: Then we came out from him and met a companion of ours who wanted to go to him. We went ahead and sat in the mosque. He then came back and told us that he heard AbuSa'id al-Khudri say: The Apostle of Allah said: Some snakes are jinn; so when anyone sees one of them in his house, he should give it a warning three times. If it return (after that), he should kill it, for it is a devil.

Hadith - Al-Muwatta 54.33
...The snake stirred on the end of the spear and the youth fell dead. No one knew which of them died first, the snake or the youth. That was mentioned to the Messenger of Allah said, "There are jinn in Madina who have become muslim. When you see one of them, call out to it for three days. If it appears after that, then kill it, for it is a shaytan." "'

Hadith - Muwatta, 49.21
...Shaytan does not open a locked door or untie a tied knot, or uncover a vessel.

Hadith - Tirmidhi #350
Allah's Messenger said: Don't cleanse yourself with dung or with bones for that is the food of your brothers from amongst the Jinn. [Transmitted by Tirmidhi, Nasa'i with this exception that he did not make mention of: The Food of your brothers from amongst the jinn.]

The Noble Qur'an - Ar-Rahmaan 55:56
Wherein both will be those (maidens) restraining their glances upon their husbands, whom no man or jinn yatmithhunna (has opened their hymens with sexual intercourse) before them.

Hadith - Abu Dawood 1046, Narrated Ali ibn Abu Talib

Ali said on the pulpit in the mosque of Kufah: When Friday comes, the devils go to the markets with their flags, and involve people in their needs and prevent them from the Friday prayer. ...  
Guild Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff