Welcome to Gaia! ::

Midnight Realms

Back to Guilds

We are still accepting new members! If you enjoy fantasy and RPing then please take a look! 

Tags: role playing, anime, vampires, wolves, fantasy 

Reply The North: Wolf Territory
Canis Lupus Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Muted_Nightingale

8,400 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 6:43 am
Shoko started laughing a bit when Darius threw himself on the ground to play with the pup. Though she thought what he was doing was cute, she couldn't help but laugh. When the kit jumped down to play as well, she noticed how cat-like her pounces were as she was attacking Darius' tail. She was relieved when he didn't notice. Tired of standing, Shoko changed to her wolf form and sat down more comfortably on the ground, watching Lillian try to distract the kit from Darius' tail.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 9:47 am
Lowri laughed in agreement to Lillian's statement about Dairus. He always did bounce back, and was always too stubborn to do otherwise. She watched as the little kit jumped from Lillian's arms to play with Darius' tail, now that was cute. She was so small in comparison, even small to the wolf pup. Everything had begun to wind down in the early evening, it had been a rather long day for all of them, having to trash an entire camp of poachers.
"I'm going to head out for a patrol. It was wonderful to see you Lillian. I hope you can stay for a bit. Goodnight everyone," Lowri said as she bid farewell to all in the main den.
Lowri walked out of the main den, looking around at the setting sun, changing to her wolf form to begin the patrol.

Mista rolled and such on the ground as she played with Darius' tail. Her little claws were starting to come out as she got more and more into it, but jumped as she felt a puff of air behind her, Lillian breathing on her as she was now a wolf. Mista turned to Lillian, claws retracting, as she sniffed at her. Mista wasn't sure if it was Lillian who was in front of her, but she had the same scent, so Mista was happy. Mista scampered around to Lillian's tail, playing with it like she was Darius', when a sudden wave of exhaustion hit her. She sat down from Lillian's tail, a little yawn escaping her. She slowly walked back to face Lillian, brushing up against her, and grazing under her chin. All the while, Mista was purring softly, completely forgetting where she was, as she curled up under Lillian's chin between her front paws, her long puffy tail wrapped around her. She slowly started to drift into sleep as she purred contently, and for the first time in a long time, she spoke.
"Goodnight Miss Lillian," she whispered in a soft, quiet voice, falling asleep.

Elemental Paradisity
Crew

Dedicated Phantom

Touya-Ten Night
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 3:31 pm
Darius watched Lowri leave wishing her an uneventful patrol. Brows furrowing he looked back over his shoulder at the kit and glared after she fell asleep then looked at his sister. She had known all along. With her sense of smell theres no way she couldn't have know. Anger built up inside him though he stayed silent and looked away from Lillian without a word.
"I'll be around for a while. Riverwind is boring compared to Howlite. Have fun patrolling, Lowri."
Lillian smiled at the little kitten and as things unfolded horror wracked her mind as she looked at Darius. She was going to get it and she knew it. It was always worse when he was quiet to him lashing out angrily. Not wanting to disturb the kitten she changed back and picked her up carefully and took herto a room to lay her on a bed. Sighing she shut the door behind her going back to a wolf and padded outside depressed waiting for her lecture to come.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 2:16 pm
Shoko watched Lowri leave for patrol, and son she could feel the tension between Darius and Lillian. Watching Lillian bring the kitten to a room and back, Shoko stood, still in her wolf form. Since Lowri is patrolling outside, I'll guard the den's entrance. Shoko never needed sleep, she didn't know why, but she couldn't remember the last time she had slept. She walked to the den's entrance and sat there, her back to the others, watching the stars start to appear in the sky and the moon rise, all the while listening to the sounds of the insects and animals that woke for their nocturnal day.  

Muted_Nightingale

8,400 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Touya-Ten Night
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 7:09 pm
Darius nodded his head at Shoko's announcemnt of guarding the den. Getting up so as not to wake the pup he shook his fur and took a deep breath letting it out slowly. His hatred of the cats was known across the lands though few knew the real reason why.
"We're going to be back late. I'll take over Shoko's post once I'm back. Evolet, can you watch the pup for a while?"
He smiled as best he could before walking out the back after Lillian shoulders trembling with every step he took trying to contain his anger.
Once Lillian saw Darius she sat up straight ready to defend herself. But all he did was stare at her and shake his before walking again. Confused, she followed her brother away from the den. Dread crept into her heart realizing how bad things were going to be.
((Tranquility Lake))  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 11:06 pm
Kalypso awoke with a start and as her nightmare she was having was about to end, panting heavily she looked around and only saw a few people in the den "good they haven't noticed me yet" she whispered sitting back in the chair and breathing slowly trying to control her heart rate. she looked around once she calmed down and heard her somach growl, she chuckled and got up deciding to go get something to eat while she was still awake.  

Adonfang

PrincessLunaBlueWolf

Shapeshifter

5,375 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 11:19 pm
Bella was sitting upon a foot stool watching everyone. Evolet and herself glances at eachother a couple times as they watched Darius with the young pup. The young pup was adorable and was slowly opening up to everyone especially taking a liking to Darius. Evolet nudge Bella both playfully and teasingly which lead Bella blushing knowing Darius would make an excellent father. Although things began to unfold with the cat-like kit and it so happened that even with Bella's guesses. Bella was right about her instincts the kit wasn't a kit but a cat. Her eyes raised in surprise but knew how Darius felt about them. Lillian looked ashamed as Darius gave her a cold stare. As Lillian and Darius left she decided to follow behind them.

"Evolet, keep watch over the pup. I'm Alphess. I know their siblings but Darius needs to relax." she said disappearings.

((Tranquility Lake)  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 5:31 pm
Gemini looks to Evolet and hears her words. "Oh," and looks to Lillian. "Nice to meet you Lillian. I'm Gemini," then seeing the grown ups being all busy. Then contines to stay close to Evolet and the wolf pup. And seeing the pup asleep now. And seeing Darius leave to do something. "And I'll stay here and help her watch the pup," smiling. The pup was so adorable.

((sorry for the poor posting, didn't know what to write with all the other posting))  

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

Touya-Ten Night
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 7:51 pm
[Thats mostly my fualt. I apologize.]
Lillian ran most of the way back to the den walking the last bit in a much better mood than when she left. Going through the den and outside she round up everyone she could find. Once together the explanation began.
"So as Im sure you've either figured out or have suspicions of the kit is actually a kitten. Bella has given guardianship of her to me unless I can find a peaceful way to return her to the cats. She and Darius are still talking. He wasn't too happy with her decision as Im sure you can imagine."
Her mind went to her brother and Bella wondering how things were going between them.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 8:45 pm
Kalypso listened to Lillian and once she finished eating she got up and said "and how do we really expext to PEACEFULLY return a kitten to a clan we are at war with?" Kalypso said rather disgruntled at the fact that they were thinking of going into a territory that hated them uncontrolably. "i think we should just keep it, it can't do any harm in my personal opinion, but it's not like they willlisten to others opinions this is a lovers quarrel" she said sitting down and rubbing her temples.  

Adonfang

Muted_Nightingale

8,400 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:22 pm
Shoko calmly listened to everyone's opinions, and after a while of thinking she stood, her two tails flicking in the air as she was getting ready to speak. She was addressing mostly Kalypso. Keep her? And what do you think the cats will do when they find out we have her? It will only make matters worst. Her ears were slightly back. She wasn't angry, she just didn't like the situation they were in. I don't mind us taking care of her for a while, but I agree, at some point we will have to find a way to return her. She looked to Lillian and gave her an encouraging nod.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 6:08 pm
Lillian smiled back at Shoko. Kalypso's reaction had startled her, but was true as well. There really wasn't a peaceful way for a group of wolves to take the kitten back. But this was Bella's decision. As alphess, none of them had the right to go against her word.
"This is Bella's choice. She's trying to do what she thinks is right. We have to respect that. Since the kitten seems to trust me I can take her near the border and explain that she has to return. But she is still young. What if she doesnt make it? We would be blamed for a death we had nothing to do with."

Touya-Ten Night
Crew

Adonfang

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 2:42 pm
Kalypso scratched her head and said "i guess but still, this can backfire no matter what we do" as she thought about it. "i...do have a friend who could, he is a soul reaper but really he does do what i ask if it is from me" she said not really wanting to reveal Zalzane just yet.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 9:44 pm
"It can and I doubt Bella wants that. I'll watch her for now. We can talk to Bella about it later. But I'm sure I could slip in and out without any problems."
Lillians mind was racing with thoughts of Empris and how to contact her. And also of how badly things could go. But if Bella wanted peace this could be a step towards that. There were too many variables in war to make an easy decision and it just made things frustrating all around.

Touya-Ten Night
Crew

Touya-Ten Night
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 12:57 am
A deafening howl ripped through the territory from Darius calling to all wolves. Aid was needed at Tranquility Lake. Their alphess was in danger. Hurry!  
The North: Wolf Territory

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff